Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 70

Thread: Pats trolls.... Time to man up.

  1. #41
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,952
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Actually I kind of enjoy the input we get from the Pats fans on here but they do suffer from a degree of (over?) confidence in their team that is the result of a decade of pretty much uninterrupted excellence. I think that confidence may be misplaced here in 2012 and I was having a bit of fun at their expense.

    I was also having a bit of fun at the expense of our own band of resident idiots who are forever asking for this person or that person to be banned simply because this person or that person does not share the same opinions that they do.

    I am with you on the coaching yesterday and our sorry excuse for a QB who I thought played poorly once again. Yesterday really should not have been close. The defense did all they needed to do (sans the last two drives). The offensive line made holes for the running game and kept Sanchez' jersey pretty clean all day long. Sanchez overthrowing, under throwing and outright missing receivers all day long. Even 250LB tight ends with continent sized open spaces in the middle of the field. So yes, I am with you on Sanchez. He is a disaster and the degree to which some people on here are still trying to find excuses for him is disturbing quite frankly.
    I get ya. +1

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I don't want an apology from them. I want them to leave. They have absolutely no reason to be here other than to talk trash and stir the pot. The fact that the mods allow these blatant trolls to stay here is pathetic.

    Oh well. Pats fans are classless in real life, so why expect better on the internet?
    You're worse then them. I remember at one point during the gameday thread you posted something like " Sorry Patriots we couldn't even be a challenge to you" hahaha pathetic

  3. #43
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,197
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Either our team is WAYYYYY better than you thought it was our your team sucks as badly as ours does. Either way you owe this board an apology.
    I thought it was going to be a blowout. So, I apologize. And while I was impressed with how the Jets moved the ball (seemingly at will at times), I was surprised at how mortal the Pats looked. Brady does not look like the same QB as years gone by.

    But, I'm very very sorry.

  4. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Madison, NJ
    Posts
    2,183
    Somewhere in early childhood development, say the playground in first grade, you learn that you don't get an "A" for effort and that 2nd place is the first loser. Or were you homeschooled/not athletic? WTF kind of thread is this?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    Somewhere in early childhood development, say the playground in first grade, you learn that you don't get an "A" for effort and that 2nd place is the first loser. Or were you homeschooled/not athletic? WTF kind of thread is this?
    The Kind that makes your eyes bleed apparently.

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,709
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I thought it was going to be a blowout. So, I apologize. And while I was impressed with how the Jets moved the ball (seemingly at will at times), I was surprised at how mortal the Pats looked. Brady does not look like the same QB as years gone by.

    But, I'm very very sorry.
    Your sorrow is noted and and your contrition is and example for others but really Crash, what part of "Pats trolls" do you identify with?

    Personally I felt before the game that it would be winnable because the Pats are far worse than many on here think. I still sense I little disbelief in the Pats fan responses on this thread.... "The Jets always play us like it is the Superbowl".... No, your team is a middle of the road team in the weaker conference. That is what your team is. Just like ours.

    Anyhow I suppose the real coming to Jesus moment for Pats fans has not arrived yet. It could have been today but I guess we blew that chance.

  7. #47
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,709
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    Somewhere in early childhood development, say the playground in first grade, you learn that you don't get an "A" for effort and that 2nd place is the first loser. Or were you homeschooled/not athletic? WTF kind of thread is this?
    One where reading is fundamental.

  8. #48
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,022
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I took a peek at the preseason predictions on Patsfansdotcom and I think the LOWEST prediction that I remember seeing was 13-3.
    Then you missed mine. I haven't changed it since I first posted it. I'm not going to go bother looking for it, Take me for my word.

  9. #49
    I apologize for saying the Jets could win the game and if they did, it would be through the air....


    (that's what I said)

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,709
    Mods you can lock this any time you feel so inclined. I have had my fun with this.

  11. #51
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,197
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Your sorrow is noted and and your contrition is and example for others but really Crash, what part of "Pats trolls" do you identify with?

    Personally I felt before the game that it would be winnable because the Pats are far worse than many on here think. I still sense I little disbelief in the Pats fan responses on this thread.... "The Jets always play us like it is the Superbowl".... No, your team is a middle of the road team in the weaker conference. That is what your team is. Just like ours.

    Anyhow I suppose the real coming to Jesus moment for Pats fans has not arrived yet. It could have been today but I guess we blew that chance.
    I thought I'd preempt your next thread. "SOJF....COME GET UR CROW"

  12. #52
    Wonder where old TX is? He talked some heavy shlt all week, he should definitely come in here and eat some crow

  13. #53
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Wonder where old TX is? He talked some heavy shlt all week, he should definitely come in here and eat some crow
    Somehow, saying to someone "You didn't beat us by as much as you thought....eat some crow, muthaf'er" Doesn't really go all that far in the pantheon of sh!t talking.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Somehow, saying to someone "You didn't beat us by as much as you thought....eat some crow, muthaf'er" Doesn't really go all that far in the pantheon of sh!t talking.
    Point is all week, he acted as tho we did not belong on the field with them, they were going to destroy us, blah blah blah,,, He's gotta feel pretty stupid

  15. #55
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Point is all week, he acted as tho we did not belong on the field with them, they were going to destroy us, blah blah blah,,, He's gotta feel pretty stupid
    You really dont know TX do you?

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,709
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I thought I'd preempt your next thread. "SOJF....COME GET UR CROW"
    If I did that the thread would have be... "SOJF.... LET US PARTAKE OF SOME CROW"

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You really dont know TX do you?
    I hear you but I do know his team didnt back up his words

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Either way is good enough for me. I don't owe anyone an apology. I predicted a 10-6 record for the Pats.
    0 and 6 cheating 8 and 8 playing fair

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Was there a loss to the Jets in that 6?

    In any event I think the years of the Pats being an elite team every year are pretty much done at this point. Maybe there is some more juice in the lemon but I am not sure I am buying it.
    Truth. Pats look like nothing like the powerhouse in seasons past. BB still has time to tinker with his team to improve it but like you said little juice left in the lemon.

    Jets CS have to man up about their silly playcalling and commit to making better use of possession and field position moving forward. This I think is the most important thing. We still have a ball and chain offense out there at the worst times.

  20. #60
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,407
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Either way is good enough for me. I don't owe anyone an apology. I predicted a 10-6 record for the Pats.
    I comped you; please feel free to post.

    Leadership by example, I say.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us