Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pats trolls.... Time to man up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    "Man up?"

You know if you go back to the game thread you will see just how much credit and respect I gave you all for the game against us yesterday.

But in all honesty.

1. You lost, so you shouldn't be asking anyone to man up to you...
    2...especially when so many act like sore losers and whiney women crying about being cheated.

So I take it all back. You don't deserve it.
    Deluded Tebow Fan is Deluded...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    screw the trolls. they've never once ever had any inkling that their team would be so bad so soon. the patsies are pretty pitiful. their elite receivers couldn't match up with truffant? or cromartie? or wilson? if not for gornkowski being so tall that he can reach over just about db, brady wouldn't be able to throw to anyone. and brady? he's proven he wears a dress. on the jets sack, he wasn't even in trouble. he just kind of fell down. and he can't throw long anymore.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their supremacy is coming to an end
    They are in the downturn of being dominant
    Changing of the guard is coming

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Either our team is WAYYYYY better than you thought it was our your team sucks as badly as ours does. Either way you owe this board an apology.
    You want an apology from Pats fans for a moral victory?

gtfo

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rangers1 View Post
    Their supremacy is coming to an end
    They are in the downturn of being dominant
    Changing of the guard is coming
    So others have said in this thread; however, Pats were 4-3 in 2001 and looked pretty bad yet did okay for the next decade. In fact, they were 5-5 in 2001.

In 2002 the Pats started off like gangbusters and that was the year the Jets won the division. It isn't how you start the year, it's how you finish it. What matters is how do you play after Thanksgiving (this year for Pats-Jets also how you play ON Thanksgiving).

Lots of new pieces that haven't learned to play together yet. I wouldn't count the Pats out just yet. And it isn't like the Pats have been getting blown out. Losing three games by a total of 4 points tells me that one more play in each game would have made the difference.

I'm not going to apologize to Jets fans because my team didn't beat their team as badly as I thought they would. That's adding insult to injury. It was a hard fought game...leave it at that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spacecrimenet View Post
    So others have said in this thread; however, Pats were 4-3 in 2001 and looked pretty bad yet did okay for the next decade. In fact, they were 5-5 in 2001.

In 2002 the Pats started off like gangbusters and that was the year the Jets won the division. It isn't how you start the year, it's how you finish it. What matters is how do you play after Thanksgiving (this year for Pats-Jets also how you play ON Thanksgiving).

Lots of new pieces that haven't learned to play together yet. I wouldn't count the Pats out just yet. And it isn't like the Pats have been getting blown out. Losing three games by a total of 4 points tells me that one more play in each game would have made the difference.

I'm not going to apologize to Jets fans because my team didn't beat their team as badly as I thought they would. That's adding insult to injury. It was a hard fought game...leave it at that.
    Why can't all of the other Pats fan on here average 1 post per 3 years? This I can tolerate.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I don't want an apology from them. I want them to leave. They have absolutely no reason to be here other than to talk trash and stir the pot. The fact that the mods allow these blatant trolls to stay here is pathetic.

Oh well. Pats fans are classless in real life, so why expect better on the internet?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    > Express opinion on trolls
    > "ZOMG UR SUCH A FORUM COP!1!!"

No need to be rustled.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    Everything he's saying is 100% true. Way to defend the trolls, though. Neat pic, too.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Everything he's saying is 100% true. Way to defend the trolls, though. Neat pic, too.
    Some folks just can't handle that CKC truthiness.