Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Sanchez kept us in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    +1.

It's The DEFENSE. It's always been about the DEFENSE since Rex arrived. And it's failing and yet many are CHOOSING to put most of the Blame on the QB which is absurd.

AND NOW WE HAVE A POSTER HERE IN THIS THREAD COMPLAINING ABOUT MARK "Preventing" YAC for his Receivers??? GTFO with that sh-t!!
    The blame is being put on the QB because he f'n stinks.

He consistently displays ZERO accuracy when trying to lead a receiver for YAC. Did you not see that pass to Keller in the 4th quarter last Sunday? All Sanchez had to do was lead his wide open TE and he would have had an easy 35 yard completion. Instead he overthrew Keller near the sideline causing him to make an UNNECESSARY circus catch and was lucky to get 10 yards.

I really do not understand what you Sanchez apologists see in this kid. He doesn't have "it", there is nothing special about him. This is his fourth season in the league and he still hasn't learned how to lead a receiver and not stare down his hot read. Nevermind the fact he has the mental toughness of a 12 year old. He was so shook of Wilfork he fumbled the handoff which resulted in a saftey.

Sanchez flat out stinks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    The blame is being put on the QB because he f'n stinks.

He consistently displays ZERO accuracy when trying to lead a receiver for YAC. Did you not see that pass to Keller in the 4th quarter last Sunday? All Sanchez had to do was lead his wide open TE and he would have had an easy 35 yard completion. Instead he overthrew Keller near the sideline causing him to make an UNNECESSARY circus catch and was lucky to get 10 yards.

I really do not understand what you Sanchez apologists see in this kid. He doesn't have "it", there is nothing special about him. This is his fourth season in the league and he still hasn't learned how to lead a receiver and not stare down his hot read. Nevermind the fact he has the mental toughness of a 12 year old. He was so shook of Wilfork he fumbled the handoff which resulted in a saftey.

Sanchez flat out stinks.
    Wins 35
    Losses 26

including 4-2 in postseason

Best career record of ANY Jet QB in franchise history

Sanchez doesn't flat out stink

that honor belongs to SOJFs

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Wins 35
    Losses 26

including 4-2 in postseason

Best career record of ANY Jet QB in franchise history

Sanchez doesn't flat out stink

that honor belongs to SOJFs
    So we're just going to pretend the defense had nothing to do with those wins?

Newsflash buddy, Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl. He wasn't any good.

Sanchez has a career cmp% lower than Dilfers and the Jets defense ain't anywhere near as good as the 2000 Ravens.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I think Sanchez will get 2 more years at least to turn things around, and I believe the O will.

Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    So we're just going to pretend the defense had nothing to do with those wins?

Newsflash buddy, Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl. He wasn't any good.

Sanchez has a career cmp% lower than Dilfers and the Jets defense ain't anywhere near as good as the 2000 Ravens.
    I imagine you would rather have Pennington? Lifetime leader in completions?

Could NEVER, NEVER win a big game. Wild card playoff leader....and HE had good teams. Chrebet, Martin, Vilma, Abraham, Lewis etc.....

Mark is not ELI. We know but he did NOT play poorly Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I imagine you would rather have Pennington? Lifetime leader in completions?

Could NEVER, NEVER win a big game. Wild card playoff leader....and HE had good teams. Chrebet, Martin, Vilma, Abraham, Lewis etc.....

Mark is not ELI. We know but he did NOT play poorly Sunday.

Translation to nyctomjetsfan : "SHUT UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING, SIR. GOOD DAY, SIR!"

Not at all... His points are VERY valid. I simply don't think Mark is problem one.
    Coaching and front office is.

Jets Insider VIP

I think I'd put the translation more accurately in nyctomjet's fan's own words

"YOU FLAT OUT STINK"