Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Franchise QB or Not ?

Mark's redeeming quality is that he pretty consistently plays really well when the pressure is on. This game, he started off shaky, that INT was ghastly, etc. But the 2nd half, he was terrific.

I think at this point his above average play in the playoffs is not a fluke. He's way too inconsistent - but he's clutch.

My opinion - we could never go 14-2 with Sanchez - but we could win a SB as a wildcard.

Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    Honestly, the hallmark of the Jets team since Rex Ryan took over was his defense (and "ground and pound" to a lesser extent). The defense - HIS defense - failed in the game when it meant the most, when we had an opportunity to stop Brady again. So whether or not Sanchez was able to step up his game (he was - despite the horrendous INT near the end zone), the defense really let us all down. And for that I blame Rex and Pettine more than anyone else.
    +100000. Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by thshadow View Post
    Mark's redeeming quality is that he pretty consistently plays really well when the pressure is on. This game, he started off shaky, that INT was ghastly, etc. But the 2nd half, he was terrific.

I think at this point his above average play in the playoffs is not a fluke. He's way too inconsistent - but he's clutch.

My opinion - we could never go 14-2 with Sanchez - but we could win a SB as a wildcard.
    Anything's possible, shadow.

All the Jets need to do is get in and anything can happen.
    Last edited by Vin; 10-22-2012 at 01:27 PM.