Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Around the league: Panthers fire GM Marty Hurney...

Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    Yes I have a thing for teams with puke worthy uniforms. Jets green and Panthers teal. Considering adding the Browns to my repertoire as well
    Which is funny considering the Browns and Jets uniforms are vastly superior to the Pats.

Who in the hell thought piping was a good idea?

All League
    Any Panthers fans here?

Well if so, I'm sure you can share this sentiment....Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oraaaaaaay! After so many years....this is a dream come true.
    Why would there be Panthers fans here, this is a Jets site dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    He should change his username to "Whichteam".
    LOL

Which is funny considering the Browns and Jets uniforms are vastly superior to the Pats.

Who in the hell thought piping was a good idea?
    Yeah, if you're color blind.

Yeah, if you're color blind.
    Or if you have good taste. I'm sure you think the Vikings and Cards have awesome uniforms, lol.

Or if you have good taste. I'm sure you think the Vikings and Cards have awesome uniforms, lol.
    And I'm sure every time you think of power, strength, fear, honor, style, etc, you think of..... orange, brown and green.

But then again you also can't even figure out my user name already means what you suggested, and yet think you came up with something original or funny....you should change your username from McGinley to MCginley...ha...haha...

And I'm sure every time you think of power, strength, fear, honor, style, etc, you think of..... orange, brown and green.

But then again you also can't even figure out my user name already means what you suggested, and yet think you came up with something original or funny....you should change your username from McGinley to MCginley...ha...haha...
    When I think of green, I think of the almighty dollar. Money, as you know, can but all of that. Holla holla for the dolla dolla, playah.

Then again, you literally had no point at all there. So, I guess it doesn't even matter.

As far as your name goes, I couldn't care less if you think it's clever or not. If you want to flaunt the fact that you're a bandwagoner, that's fine.

When I think of green, I think of the almighty dollar. Money, as you know, can but all of that. Holla holla for the dolla dolla, playah.

Then again, you literally had no point at all there. So, I guess it doesn't even matter.

As far as your name goes, I couldn't care less if you think it's clever or not. If you want to flaunt the fact that you're a bandwagoner, that's fine.
    A bandwagoner? I'm not a Jet fan and never pretended to be one. I've been both a Panthers/Patriot fan for nearly 20 years.

But I realize you have trouble with labels.

Thanks for derailing the discussion though and making it about me.

@ProFootballWkly: #Rams sign former #Bears OL Chris Williams to replace the released Quinn Ojinnaka, per @jthom1.