Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: We Lost This Game Because Rex Ryan's Strategy Doesn't Work, Not Mark Sanchez

Excuse the bump...

Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic Bus View Post
    coaches dont play the game, players do
    But at some point, the PLAYERS have to make a PLAY. IT'S THEIR JOB!

And the -EFENSE did not do theirs.

THE END.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

Well at least the sky is supposed to be blue.

Wonder what the sky looks like in your world.
    That's the point....perhaps it will eventually be blue for SAR....

Not another one defending his theory about the defense....

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    That's the point....perhaps it will eventually be blue for SAR....

Not another one defending his theory about the defense....
    You mean I imagined it that the Defense has sucked when it mattered the most?

I guess I imagined the Defense giving up that late Drive in regulation by Brady, leading to a game-tying FG then.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    You mean I imagined it that the Defense has sucked when it mattered the most?

I guess I imagined the Defense giving up that late Drive in regulation by Brady, leading to a game-tying FG then.
    If they just sucked when it mattered most this past game you could still say we have a great defense. This has been happening for what is now four seasons under Rex. Our defense is horrible when thy need to be their best. You can't have a glorified d coordinator as head coach who's defense consistently ****s the bed when the game is on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    If they just sucked when it mattered most this past game you could still say we have a great defense. This has been happening for what is now four seasons under Rex. Our defense is horrible when thy need to be their best. You can't have a glorified d coordinator as head coach who's defense consistently ****s the bed when the game is on the line.
    Thing is, there are a number of QBs in this league who will do this to ANY defense. You hear it time and time again. Team X scores and takes the lead against the Packers with 1:30 left to go. Commentator: "They left Rodgers with a lot of time" End result ? Packers score.

Repeat scenario with/for Manning, Manning, Brees and Brady.

By the way SAR, hell of a year Wright had. Consistently excellent throughout his entire career. How's that A-Rod contract looking?