Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you imagine if trump has rock solid evidence of treason or an impeachable offense committed by President Obama and he decided to go with the “cliffhanger” approach to enlightening the world about it?

Trump is a soulless 195 lb bag of human s#!t

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It'll be nothing noteworthy.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Can you imagine if trump has rock solid evidence of treason or an impeachable offense committed by President Obama and he decided to go with the “cliffhanger” approach to enlightening the world about it?

Trump is a soulless 195 lb bag of human s#!t
    He must weigh more than that. He looks pretty stocky.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    It'll be Obummer smoking a doob, and yes - NO PANTS!
    big deal- i'm doing that in my license photo

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Radar has a story today about a man that went to College with Obama claiming that Obama both sold and used cocaine there. Apparently it is backed up by corroborating witnesses and possible a lie detector test. I'm fairly certain that that is Trump's big news. Apparently those folks originally contacted Romney's campaign and the campaign wanted nothing to do with it. FWIW

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I'm fairly certain that that is Trump's big news. Apparently those folks originally contacted Romney's campaign and the campaign wanted nothing to do with it. FWIW
    Not suprising. "Obama the Cokehead" won't win anyone over that isn't already won over, i.e. social conservativies.

I mean seriously, Obama admits to drug use in his various books. So "Obama did drugs" isn't really news or a bombshell in the post-Pot'n'blowjobs Clinton and Cokehead Former Alcoholic Bush II eras.

More distraction unrelated to the issues.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Democrats will probably push it as Republican desperation & it could backfire. No surprise Romney & Co. want nothing to do with it. And with both candidates ignoring it, it's not going to have legs.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Not suprising. "Obama the Cokehead" won't win anyone over that isn't already won over, i.e. social conservativies.

I mean seriously, Obama admits to drug use in his various books. So "Obama did drugs" isn't really news or a bombshell in the post-Pot'n'blowjobs Clinton and Cokehead Former Alcoholic Bush II eras.

The revelation was that he sold it. Obama admitted to using cocaine in school already. Wise move by Romney's campaign to ignore this. Democrats won't care that he was a drug user and Republicans already can't stand Obama regardless. The real October surprise is happening on the stock market today. Its a reminder of how shaky the economy is and continues to be despite some window dressing due to QE3.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    big deal- i'm doing that in my license photo
    I said doob, not sausage.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

Trump just came out and said that his "surprise" has nothing to do with Obama's cocaine use.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I said doob, not sausage.

lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rumor has it the 2x divorcee the Donald is going to "break" a story that broke back in May about the president and his wife having marriage trouble back in 2000. May even have uncovered divorce papers.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/mich...Fmz8Ah7Ln3sXQJ

http://www.examiner.com/article/sour...divorce-papers
    Last edited by 21st Amendment; 10-23-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    Rumor has it the 2x divorcee the Donald is going to "break" a story that broke back in May about the president and his wife having marriage trouble back in 2000.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/mich...Fmz8Ah7Ln3sXQJ
    Wait, Obama is really gay, "on the down low"? Now that is a story!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Wait, Obama is really gay, "on the down low"? Now that is a story!
    lol, much credit for catching that

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    B. Hussein had a quart of whaaat pumped from his tummy?

Snake oil?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://wtvr.com/2012/10/24/donald-tr...-barack-obama/

Donald Trump’s ‘big reveal’ against Pres. Barack Obama

For days Donald Trump teased ahead to a big reveal about President Barack Obama, saying his announcement would be made with the best interest of the United States of America in mind.

Basically, the announcement, made at noon, comes down to the birth certificate controversy and question of Obama’s college records.
    If Pres. Obama releases his college records and his passport records, then Trump says he will give a $5 million check to a charity. Trumps says he will release the check within an hour of receiving the records.

The caveat, he says, is that they have to be submitted by Oct. 31.
    Many speculated on what the announcement would be, with one of his colleagues, Douglas Krass saying Tuesday that the Trump card was to announce the Obamas had previously planned to divorce. In response to that announcement many viewers simply said the news was a reinforcement that the Obamas, like many couples, made it through rough times with determination and commitment.