Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

Thread: Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,248

    Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell

    Why do I get the feeling this could be really bad news....for Romney? Can't Trump see that Romney is in the lead and stupid stuff can only hurt at this point? If he really has an Ace in the Hole, which I seriously doubt, shouldn't he hold it in case things start sliding? This can only hurt Romney's momentum IMO.

    Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell
    By: Bobby Cervantes
    October 22, 2012 08:00 AM EDT

    Donald Trump said Monday that he will reveal “very big” news about President Barack Obama by Wednesday but declined to give any hints about his plan, he said on “Fox & Friends.”
    “Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States,” he said. “It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.”


    Trump, who said he will announce the news on Twitter “sometime probably Wednesday,” suggested it could “possibly” impact the election. The businessman, who considered a run for the White House but endorsed former Gov. Mitt Romney, has long been a high-profile Obama birther conspiracy theorist.

  2. #2
    /facepalm

    This will be great, I'm sure.

  3. #3
    If he has pics of Barack boffing Hillary, he has something. If it's more birther nonsense, give me a break.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,248
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    If he has pics of Barack boffing Hillary, he has something. If it's more birther nonsense, give me a break.
    I think it would be more likely for him to be boffing Bill rather than Hilary.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    I think it would be more likely for him to be boffing Bill rather than Hilary.
    LOL. Barry does sort of run like a sissy. I think Bill prefers hummers though.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,248
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    LOL. Barry does sort of run like a sissy. I think Bill prefers hummers though.
    You will note that Obama hasn't been wearing his blue dress lately.

  7. #7
    Getting back to the OP, the only thing we can count on is this "big news" will likely have NOTHING to do with someone's ability to be the CIC of the USA.

    I really can't stand the current state of politics/media we're entrenched in, and I'm afraid it's only gonna get worse from here . . .

  8. #8
    The next step the crap throwing contest. Oh wait that already started!

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,559
    Donald Trump could die before Wednesday. So there's that hope.

  10. #10
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,515
    Donald Trump is the dumbest billionaire ever.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,161
    He's going to announce that. President wears a really badly made toupee...

    Wait a minute...

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,416
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    He's going to announce that. President wears a really badly made toupee...

    Wait a minute...

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    no...he'll announce that Barack is fueding with Rosie O'Donnell.

  13. #13
    Who is this Donald Trump guy? Is he someone I should have heard of? Or care about?

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,161
    He's a guy who inherited millions from his Dad's real estate and has managed to use it to bankrupt casinos twice (hard to do) and lost money on most everything else he's touched (shopping areas housing built at the height of the crash. crapppy chinese suits the homeless wouldn't wear)

    His only success is actually his phony scripted reality show with washed up has been D list "celebrities".

    He was yapping about running for President but found out that that wasnt scripted so he dropped out to become the spokesman for the remaining birthrr believers



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Why do I get the feeling this could be really bad news....for Romney? Can't Trump see that Romney is in the lead and stupid stuff can only hurt at this point? If he really has an Ace in the Hole, which I seriously doubt, shouldn't he hold it in case things start sliding? This can only hurt Romney's momentum IMO.
    I agree that I doubt anything Trump says would help. He should really just stfu.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    He's a guy who inherited millions from his Dad's real estate and has managed to use it to bankrupt casinos twice (hard to do) and lost money on most everything else he's touched (shopping areas housing built at the height of the crash. crapppy chinese suits the homeless wouldn't wear)

    His only success is actually his phony scripted reality show with washed up has been D list "celebrities".

    He was yapping about running for President but found out that that wasnt scripted so he dropped out to become the spokesman for the remaining birthrr believers



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Oh, so essentially what you are saying is he is a douchebag loser who inherited a lot of money and bought off a few younger hookers, uh hemm i mean ladies, to stand by his side and pretend to really like him and tell him what a powerful and important friend he is.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    He's a guy who inherited millions from his Dad's real estate and has managed to use it to bankrupt casinos twice (hard to do) and lost money on most everything else he's touched (shopping areas housing built at the height of the crash. crapppy chinese suits the homeless wouldn't wear)

    His only success is actually his phony scripted reality show with washed up has been D list "celebrities".

    He was yapping about running for President but found out that that wasnt scripted so he dropped out to become the spokesman for the remaining birthrr believers



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4_sQse0y74

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,559
    This is the kind of bipartisan agreement this country needs.

    Trump is a POS.

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,440
    It'll be Obummer smoking a doob, and yes - NO PANTS!

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Who would believe him anyway? He better have video.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us