Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Bob Kraft must pay off the officals- investigate

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    587
    Post Thanks / Like

    Bob Kraft must pay off the officals- investigate

    ROLEXGATE- I wish I could see the hotel rooms that visiting

    game officals stay in during New England games.

    Are there rules about a Rolex as a pillow mint?

    Ive NEVER HAVE WITNESSED so much blatent tilt

    of the yellow flags in the Patriots favour.

    I demand satisfaction.

    Last edited by Bing in Buffalo; 10-22-2012 at 07:16 PM.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could've been a Breitling or Omega.


    Or maybe he's a really big spender and went with a Blancpain?



  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Could've been a Breitling or Omega.


    Or maybe he's a really big spender and went with a Blancpain?



    watch phaig



    :no alein thingy :

  4. #4
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,954
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wilson penalty in OT

    If #20 would stop celebrating, it's not going to get called. The guy is always jawing! That was good hand-fighting; but the back ref saw Wilson LOOK BACK to him for a flag; which apparently was enough to get one thrown.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    If #20 would stop celebrating, it's not going to get called. The guy is always jawing! That was good hand-fighting; but the back ref saw Wilson LOOK BACK to him for a flag; which apparently was enough to get one thrown.
    i think he was looking back to make sure Alisha wasn't looming over his shoulder.


    no wonder Mark fumbled

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope...it's the curse of Joe Willie. Similiar to the Ruth curse to the Red Sox.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have crafted a number of emails to influential sports writers...

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I have crafted a number of emails to influential sports writers...
    that is because you are all for the good of the Game,
    MR. FF2

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    that is because you are all for the good of the Game,
    MR. FF2
    we must remove this dark taint from the game that we love.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    we must remove this dark taint from the game that we love.
    Dark taint - is that the new Ben and Jerry's flavor?

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i think he was looking back to make sure Alisha wasn't looming over his shoulder.


    no wonder Mark fumbled

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us