Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: THE JETS WILL RUN THE TABLE.....

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Tough

I just hope they just take it a week at a time

Its hard to say what will happen down the road
    because who knows what the teams they will play have to
    lose.

anyway 10-6
    I see the Dolphin, Rams and Titans as 2 wins and 1 loss
    I'm leaning toward them not pulling off too many wins in a row
    Not sure which way this will go

Dolphins - Swing
    Seahawks Loss
    Rams- Swing
    Pats Win
    Cards Win
    Jags Win
    Titans Swing
    Chargers Win
    Bills Win

BV

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    If they put in the kind of effort like they did yesterday, with a few less screw ups from the O. The D played solid, they held the leagues top O in check. Even with Sanchez trying to blow the game, they held in there and almost won.

This team looks coached up and this is the most excited I've been in a long time.
    You gotta believe!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by afesposit View Post
    Not even close...

If they don't win this week they are toast, but if they go to the bye at 4-4 I say they go 5-3 in the second half...

The afc stinks, so 9-7 probably gets them a wild card.
    If they lose Sunday it could be another major blow to them. In a perfect world you would like to see the them blowout or atleast dominate the fish for a quiet and focused bye week. I don't think they can recover from a lose Sunday as it seems like the Jets have somewhat stabilized their team. losing could break whatever is holding them together.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Just...stop....
    +1

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    You don't care cause they can't win the Super Bowl?
    That's ridiculous, if every fan for every team felt that way no one would watch pro football
    What, you can't just enjoy the game?
    The same people that believe the jets have no chance to make the playoffs were predicting the apocalypse in foxboro yesterday.
    Instead they were on the edge of their seat hoping we would lose because we actually made the pats sweat it out & they couldn't come on this board today & tell everyone, "I told you so".
    Sorry the jets disappointed you by making it a game.
    Who cares what the SOJF's think. The 2012 Jets have a fighting chance every game they're in. As a fan I'll take those chances thanks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    the jets have been showing signs so far. they've played 3 good games in a row and even though they're 3-4, they could easily be 4-3. not that that is such a great improvement but considering how badly they looked against san francisco it says something.

over last season i see the jets throwing deeper more often and sanchez able to hit the back in the flat or some other safety throw. i don't see so many consecutive 3 and outs. the oline has been making holes for greene for the past two games and he's responded. mcknight is unsung since all he seems to do is make big plays. and even hilliard seems to be a good pickup after losing powell and conner. i see better secondary coverage in spite of revis being out. the dline is doing okay considering that pouha is out and they are getting coples and ellis in. scott out davis in? well may be for some games. scott is still good at run stuffing but davis is quicker.

the bottom line is there's a lot to look forward to and it will all start with a win against the doltfins.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    the jets have been showing signs so far. they've played 3 good games in a row and even though they're 3-4, they could easily be 4-3. not that that is such a great improvement but considering how badly they looked against san francisco it says something.

over last season i see the jets throwing deeper more often and sanchez able to hit the back in the flat or some other safety throw. i don't see so many consecutive 3 and outs. the oline has been making holes for greene for the past two games and he's responded. mcknight is unsung since all he seems to do is make big plays. and even hilliard seems to be a good pickup after losing powell and conner. i see better secondary coverage in spite of revis being out. the dline is doing okay considering that pouha is out and they are getting coples and ellis in. scott out davis in? well may be for some games. scott is still good at run stuffing but davis is quicker.

the bottom line is there's a lot to look forward to and it will all start with a win against the doltfins.
    Last week Mark threw into triple coverage twice when he could have checked down to a guy at could have clearly picked up 15-20 yards. He does this every week. I like more attempts for bigger chunks, but the bad decision making is becoming boring.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Minimum 10-6

Probably 11-5

Possibly 12-4

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    LMAO.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still hopeful for 16-0.

Hall Of Fame