Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THE JETS WILL RUN THE TABLE.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What makes you think the Jets will play like they did on Sunday for every game the rest of the season???????

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    we'd be fortunate to go 2-2 the next four games. If we can manager 3-1 through this stretch then I'd consider us dangerous.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    we'd be fortunate to go 2-2 the next four games. If we can manager 3-1 through this stretch then I'd consider us dangerous.
    Lolphins: Beat 'em once already when we weren't playing even half as good as we are now. Phins are fools gold. Sell high.

Seahawks: Good D, true. But, that D is wasted on an offense worse... waaaay worse than ours. Game depends on if we show up or not. Look for a Cro Show pick 6 and a few INTs.

Rams: Literally no one scares me but their kicker. Greg "Legatron" Zuerlein's chip shot is about 40-50 yards. Stop their kicker and you stop their scoring.

Pats: Let's just leave this one alone.

3-1 is very doable. It's just a matter of us getting off the plane.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Defense needs to step up over the next 3 games.
    We don't get pressure vs the Pats because for some unknown reason, that Oline, no matter who is playing, never gets called for holding at Gillette unless it's blatant to everyone watching.
    Good defense
    protect the ball
    Win

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    We don't get pressure vs the Pats because for some unknown reason, that Oline, no matter who is playing, never gets called for holding at Gillette unless it's blatant to everyone watching.
    Good defense
    protect the ball
    Win
    I really wanna see how Hilliard continues to improve. Lex Wrecks is a big improvement over John Connuh.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Run the table?

L

O

****ing L

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I don't see them running the table I did project them to win 10 games and had them at 3-4 at this point in the season.

They are very much on pace to where most of us had them..and getting in the playoffs.

Jets at 10-6 get a Wildcard.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our luck would be that even if we did miraculously run the table, we'd still lose the division in a tiebreaker to the Pats.

Wouldnt that be typical?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    A win this week and its .500 after the rough schedule for the first half. A one game improvement for the second half to 5-3 puts us at 9-7 and probably good enough for post season. 6-2 is avirtual lock for the playoffs. Neither is wishful thinking but realistically we are in the playoffs.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Lets just kill the Fish and take it from there
    Is that the Dolphins receiving corps?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't care cause they can't win the Super Bowl?
    That's ridiculous, if every fan for every team felt that way no one would watch pro football
    What, you can't just enjoy the game?
    The same people that believe the jets have no chance to make the playoffs were predicting the apocalypse in foxboro yesterday.
    Instead they were on the edge of their seat hoping we would lose because we actually made the pats sweat it out & they couldn't come on this board today & tell everyone, "I told you so".
    Sorry the jets disappointed you by making it a game.
    Wow, you got all of that from what I said?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good defense
    protect the ball
    Win
    Oh, now I understand.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Wow, you got all of that from what I said?
    Yes- your a negative nelly & I have no idea how you enjoy being a fan.
    I got that from all of your posts.
    We all get negative from time to time but this board was crazy!
    99% of the fans on here were following the media idiots thinking we would lose by 30 points!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    If they put in the kind of effort like they did yesterday, with a few less screw ups from the O. The D played solid, they held the leagues top O in check. Even with Sanchez trying to blow the game, they held in there and almost won.

This team looks coached up and this is the most excited I've been in a long time.
    I stopped reading at "THE JETS WILL RUN THE TABLE.."

oh boy...

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    But the only question that matters is will they win the SB? I don't think so.
    Then why are you even watching?

There's no chance we win a SB this year, next year, next year, and next year....
    Last edited by Vin; 10-23-2012 at 10:58 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    Next 3 weeks we play some tough Ds. Then the Pats afterwards. It's a tough stretch. Team is fighting hard and 2-2 seems reasonable. If they don't beat Miami, it's hard to have confidence that they would go on the road and win the next 2.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, some fans may not want to hear this, but we are 3-4 and have been beaten decisively a couple times. All the teams we play the rest of the year, their fans are looking at the Jets game and marking it off as a "W" just as we are doing with some of them. Two sides to every coin.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a perfect world, the Jets will beat the Fins this weekend and come out of the bye with some semblance of continuity, consistency, and purpose on O showing improved play by Sanchez on a week to week basis as he is, for the first time in his pro career, actually coached, and they will win 7 games after the bye finishing 11-5 winning the AFC East.

In a Same Old Jets world, the more likely scenario is that they will come on like gangbusters, be sitting at 9-4, proceed to lose to Tenn, SD, and Buff, finish 9-7 and lose a tie breaker for the division title to the Pats and a wildcard spot to both Pitt and SD.
    Last edited by SONNY WERBLIN; 10-23-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minimum 10-6

Probably 11-5

Possibly 12-4

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I expect the dolphins game to be a close game again and I think it can go either way. Seattle is very good at home. Tuff D and good run game. Definately winable, but again, I think it will be another close hard fought game. Just a warning on the rams, when the dolphins played them, I was thinking we should beat them pretty well, but they really surprised me. They played very good defense, and they ran the ball really well. Not saying you guys should lose to them, just saying I have some respect for them after they played us. I think you guys will win, I think you should win, but I could see it being a close game. Then you have the patriots.

I think you guys should be happy with 2-2 in that stretch. You can definately beat the pats, but I wouldn't predict it. I think you will lose 1 of the 3 against the dolphins, seahawks, and rams. I think all of those games could go either way. Just an outsiders thoughts on the schedule.