Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Tebow.......ummm, you know....

He probably hangs out with Rosie Palms, but I bet he'd be the winner of any "Contest" on this site if he had to.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    Is nocturnal emission a sin?

Technically for the truly pure it shouldn't even be in their subconscious...so yes, it's a sin.
    Speaking of emissions, I ripped one on the subway going home tonight. It was an SBD, stank real bad, like kung foo bad. People were dying. This fat lady was waving at the air saying, "Lawdy, lawdy Jesus Christ." The best part was that the car was so jammed full of people nobody could tell for sure it was me until I started laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Speaking of emissions, I ripped one on the subway going home tonight. It was an SBD, stank real bad, like kung foo bad. People were dying. This fat lady was waving at the air saying, "Lawdy, lawdy Jesus Christ." The best part was that the car was so jammed full of people nobody could tell for sure it was me until I started laughing.

That's so good.

I did that on the subway the night of the Super Bowl and nearly cleared out the 7 train. Nobody knew it was me. Maybe it was just a release of having to watch two teams I do not like play for football's most prized possession.