Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: A deal with Detroit makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    2-4 lol. Have fun competing for 1st overall.
    Jets are 3-4. You played one more game than the raiders. So exactly what are you popping off about. There is just as good a chance you might have the first pick in the draft when it all said and done.

As bad as the Raiders played in the first six games they are still only one game out of the division lead and most every Afc team record is right there with the Raiders. ( there are a lot of teams fighting for those playoff spots)

Now why is there hope for Raider fans. First Raiders implemented two new schemes on both sides of the ball. It taken more time than I Imagine but sooner or later these players will start getting comfortable in the new scheme. Darren Mcfadden isn't going to keep averaging 3.1 yard per carry.

Second Raiders will be getting some key players back soon from injury. Both starting Cb's(who were lost the first two weeks), LB A Curry(yet to play this season and their Starting RT ( who went out very early in season, and his lost has effected the oline performance)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    I'm open to trading away Revis but not for Cliff Avril and a 2nd rounder. Maybe for Avril and a 1st... but Avril is nothing special. He benefits from playing with a lot of talent on the DL.
    I am being a little slow on the uptake here- Is the proposed trade for this season? With the Jets getting a 2013 #2 and the use of Avril for the rest of the season and letting him go in FA and getting a 3rd or 4th for him as a comp in 2014. And the Lions getting revis for the 2013 season before he voids?

Avril is a FA that will be working under the 2nd time tag in 2013 so his pay will be 11 mill next year. Why would the jets for any reason be interested in Avril long term, try Delmas who fits Rex's scheme better and plays a position of need.
    Last edited by patman; 10-24-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Do any players on that Raiders juggernaut have full first names??

Or just initials? ?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL the raiser super homer is back after promising us how dominant the Raiders would be again this year.
    Other wise known as "Ray Ray West".

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Jets are 3-4. You played one more game than the raiders. So exactly what are you popping off about. There is just as good a chance you might have the first pick in the draft when it all said and done.

As bad as the Raiders played in the first six games they are still only one game out of the division lead and most every Afc team record is right there with the Raiders. ( there are a lot of teams fighting for those playoff spots)

Now why is there hope for Raider fans. First Raiders implemented two new schemes on both sides of the ball. It taken more time than I Imagine but sooner or later these players will start getting comfortable in the new scheme. Darren Mcfadden isn't going to keep averaging 3.1 yard per carry.

Second Raiders will be getting some key players back soon from injury. Both starting Cb's(who were lost the first two weeks), LB A Curry(yet to play this season and their Starting RT ( who went out very early in season, and his lost has effected the oline performance)
    We've also had big injuries to two of our best players. Let's also remember that your LolRaiders haven't faced the Texans, 9ers, or Pats like we have. You guys will be fighting the Browns in the Genobowl. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    What does Mark Sanchez have to do wiith this you idiot? I believe Mark Sanchez is an avg to below avg QB.

The Raiders are one of the worst teams in the league and have been for years. When you trade a 1st and 2nd(that could become a 1st) round picks for a QB, he at the very least better lead you to the playoffs. Yet, your team is still at the botton of the league.

No need to bring Sanchez into this. This is not about him. It's about one of the dumbest franchises in sports and the constant moronic moves they make.

And I'm not making fun at your QB. I'm making fun at your organization for one of the dumbest moves of all time.
    First off The trade is complete .(do your homework) It a first and second.(end of story)
    Second C Palmer is playing like a top ten QB. ( that what you need at QB to be legitimate contender year after year) When the running game starts going his numbers will improve even more(he one man show right now) . Raiders right now are 31th rushing team( your dreaming if you think that will continue) They are starting to implement more power runs that suit DMC alot better than the zone runs.

Third there are so many teams in the AFC in the same boat record wise as the Raiders. ( Raiders are right there for their division or for a wild card spot) Usually at this point you would be buried, but that isn't the case this year.(really no dominant team in AFC- not even the Texans)

NOW exactly what was the Giant record last year 9-7 and they won a championship. It isn't how your playing in October but how you are playing later in the year.

BTW Who going to take you further a Qb in the top ten(will easy be there by season end ) or a below average QB. ( 53% completion percentage) Looking at that maybe you should send someone a first and second round pick for a real NFl Qb.
    There is a reason The redskins gave up three number one for a Qb. You don't have a QB , you don't have a chance in today's football.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 10-24-2012 at 09:14 AM.

First off The trade is complete .(do your homework) It a first and second.(end of story)
    Second C Palmer is playing like a top ten QB. ( that what you need at QB to be legitimate contender year after year) When the running game starts going his numbers will improve even more(he one man show right now) . Raiders right now are 31th rushing team( your dreaming if you think that will continue)

Third there are so many teams in the AFC in the same boat record wise as the Raiders. ( Raiders are right there for their division or for a wild card spot) Usually at this point you would be buried, but that isn't the case this year.(really no dominant team in AFC- not even the Texans)

NOW exactly what was the Giant record last year 9-7 and they won a championship. It isn't how your playing in October but how you are playing later in the year.

BTW Who going to take you further a Qb in the top ten(will easy be there by season end ) or a below average QB. ( 53% completion percentage) Looking at that maybe you should send someone a first and second round pick for a real NFl Qb.
    I remember when Fitzmagic was a top 10 QB last year. That was a fun first 6 weeks for their fans.

Lol, Raider fans are so cute.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    I am being a little slow on the uptake here- Is the proposed trade for this season? With the Jets getting a 2013 #2 and the use of Avril for the rest of the season and letting him go in FA and getting a 3rd or 4th for him as a comp in 2014. And the Lions getting revis for the 2013 season before he voids?

Avril is a FA that will be working under the 2nd time tag in 2013 so his pay will be 11 mill next year. Why would the jets for any reason be interested in Avril long term, try Delmas who fits Rex's scheme better and plays a position of need.
    Check the OP.

I don't think it's a realistic option at all. And I'm not a big fan of Avril.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL the raiser super homer is back after promising us how dominant the Raiders would be again this year.
    Ray where is the greatest defense ever assembled been this year. You are currently behind the raiders. That is all I heard this offseason Jets would have number 1 defense in the league. How funny was that prediction. Even with D Revis that defense wasn't performing up to anywhere close to that level.

BTW what is the Jets record this year 3-4. So exactly what are you so giddy about with your team.

We've also had big injuries to two of our best players. Let's also remember that your LolRaiders haven't faced the Texans, 9ers, or Pats like we have. You guys will be fighting the Browns in the Genobowl. Best of luck.
    What exactly were you doing with D revis before he went down. Are the Patriots , Texans(aren't a superior team despite record) and The 49ers played the Jets on the east coast. There isn't a dominant team in the AFC this year. The Patriots aren't the same team they been in the past.

Let wait and see what happens, but don't be surprised if your again picking early than the Raiders in the draft.

What exactly were you doing with D revis before he went down. Are the Patriots , Texans(aren't a superior team) and The 49ers played the Jets on the east coast. There isn't a dominant team in the AFC this year. The Patriots aren't the same team they been in the past.

Let wait and see what happens, but don't be surprised if your again picking early than the Raiders in the draft.
    You'd get your ass kicked by all of those teams, lol. Don't even play.

And as far as picks go, of course we're gonna pick before you when you trade all your picks for Lolmer. Quit acting ignit, lol.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No it isnt!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/71...innati-bengals

"The Raiders are hoping he can do a lot, having traded a 2012 first-round pick and a conditional second-rounder in 2013 that can become another first if Oakland makes it to the AFC title game in either of the next two years."

No it isnt!

"The Raiders are hoping he can do a lot, having traded a 2012 first-round pick and a conditional second-rounder in 2013 that can become another first if Oakland makes it to the AFC title game in either of the next two years."
    Like he said; trade complete.

You'd get your ass kicked by all of those teams, lol. Don't even play.

And as far as picks go, of course we're gonna pick before you when you trade all your picks for Lolmer. Quit acting ignit, lol.
    Raiders played two common opponets. Steelers and Dolphins. Raiders beat the Steelers and Jets got killed. Raiders got killed by Dolphins(feel apart in second hald flying across country led 10-7 at half) and the Jets were lucky that Dolphin kicker missed a field goal that would have ended the game. Not to mention lucky they cheap shot Reggie Bush who was running all over there defense in the first half.

Your 3-4 and Raiders are 2-4. You played one more game. So stop act foolish your in no better shape in your division or in the Afc than the Raiders.

No it isnt!

Sorry Your Wrong and the deal is complete the Bengals get Raiders second round pick. Maybe you should get a better source than BSpn. http://www.cincyjungle.com/2012/6/6/...e-will-be-2013
    Do your own search and I accept your apology for ever doubting me.

Who would know more about the details of the trade the Raiders or Espn.

Now who most likely to be benched Mark Sanchez or Carson Palmer at some point this season.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 10-24-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Sorry Your Wrong and the deal is complete the Bengals get Raiders second round pick. Maybe you should get a better source than BSpn. http://www.cincyjungle.com/2012/6/6/...e-will-be-2013
    Do your own search and I accept your apology for ever doubting me.

Who would know more about the details of the trade the Raiders or Espn.

Now who most likely to be benched Mark Sanchez or Carson Palmer at some point this season.
    It was still a retarted trade for a guy that has the team going nowhere.

And why are you being a little b!tch and bringing Sanchez into this? This isn't about Sanchez. It's about a horrible trade by one of the worst teams in the league right now.

It was still a retarted trade for a guy that has the team going nowhere.

And why are you being a little b!tch and bringing Sanchez into this? This isn't about Sanchez. It's about a horrible trade by one of the worst teams in the league right now.
    The Jets and most of the AFC teams qualify as one of the worst team in the NFL. True or false. Everyone right there (except Texans) and Baltimore 9who lost some big pieces for the season and could drop.

Your point about Carson Palmer trade is just wrong. Right now Carson Palmer a year younger than Rich Gannon when he came to Oakland. (how did that work out) You don't have a Qb that can be a top ten qb you have no chance to win a championship. (that should be every team goal) C Palmer is easy a top ten QB. He has plenty of football left. Again I will wait till the running game shows up and we will see his numbers improve tremendously.

Rookie
    Are you F***ing kidding me. STOP with the trade Revix crap. The Jets need to hold on to a future HOF for once! We still need Revis. How different would that last drive have been if Revis was out there? He changes everything. Lets not just get by. Most teams would kill for two great corners. This defense with the young players playing AND Revis would be a better defense.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The Jets and most of the AFC teams qualify as one of the worst team in the NFL. True or false. Everyone right there (except Texans) and Baltimore 9who lost some big pieces for the season and could drop.

Your point about Carson Palmer trade is just wrong. Right now Carson Palmer a year younger than Rich Gannon when he came to Oakland. (how did that work out) You don't have a Qb that can be a top ten qb you have no chance to win a championship. (that should be every team goal) C Palmer is easy a top ten QB. He has plenty of football left. Again I will wait till the running game shows up and we will see his numbers improve tremendously.
    Rodgers
    Brees
    Brady
    Manning
    Manning
    Rothlisberger
    Ryan
    Schaub
    Cutler
    Stafford
    Rivers
    Romo
    Flaco
    Last edited by LockeJET; 10-24-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Rodgers
    Brees
    Brady
    Manning
    Manning
    Rothlisberger
    Ryan
    Schaub
    Cutler
    Stafford
    Rivers
    Romo
    Flaco
    Your entitle to your opinion but that's all it is. I will let the numbers at the end of the season make my case.