Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Body of Autumn Pasquale Found :(

Jets Insider VIP

Unhappy Body of Autumn Pasquale Found :(

Horrible, just horrible.

I swear I will drive my girls to any friends' house they want to go to, but for the love of God I will not let them go it alone.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/...cart_big-photo

Also if you live in New Jersey, the number of attempted lurings / creep sightings has been off the charts lately. One such case occurred in my own hometown last week.

Don't let your kids walk home from school if you dont have to. Be especially vigilant near bus stops or anywhere you see kids walking home from school. Please.

RIP

Poor kid. RIP.

Even at 14, I gave my son "the stranger talk" again for what must be the hundredth time. I admit to being a helicopter parent, but never complain about taking him anywhere or picking him up.

My wife and I have already begun prepping him for the next parental nightmare: driving whilst, or stepping into a car with someone who's, intoxicated (drugs or drink). You just hope they listen. But there are no guarantees.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Terrible.

I saw a map of the attempted NJ abductions and it looked like a circle, you see it? Wtf is in the middle...

-

Hall Of Fame
    we really need more public torture and executions for these monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Poor kid. RIP.

Even at 14, I gave my son "the stranger talk" again for what must be the hundredth time. I admit to being a helicopter parent, but never complain about taking him anywhere or picking him up.

My wife and I have already begun prepping him for the next parental nightmare: driving whilst, or stepping into a car with someone who's, intoxicated (drugs or drink). You just hope they listen. But there are no guarantees.
    Alot of times they dont...like we didnt.

Its simple, the teenage mind doesnt comprehend the risk.

RIP to that poor girl. So sad.

Jets Insider VIP
    Poor kid. RIP.

I know. Mine are still young and naive to the point where they don't even know "why a stranger would want to kidnap them". But I know why.

And just thinking about it crushes my soul.

I need to get out of this thread.

Jets Insider VIP
    Saw this today and it made me sick.

Fresh off the Jessica Ridgeway tragedy, it just never ends...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Poor kid, really a shame. They found her body in a freakin trash can on garbage night. Absolutely horrifying.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I know. Mine are still young and naive to the point where they don't even know "why a stranger would want to kidnap them". But I know why.

I find turning that feeling into rage helps you keep a laser focus.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    This. Seriously, you could not torture these MFers enough in my book. That poor, innocent girl had everything she will ever had taken away from her and her parents will never recover... ever.

Literally makes me sick to my stomach.

Beautiful girl. RIP

Be on the lookout folks, there's a lurer going around in Bergen County, Ridgewood, Leonia, Westwood.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

Exactly

All Pro
    RIP little girl

Maybe it's b/c I'm having a daughter in a couple of months, but I couldn't even finish the article....

And I agree with Timmy and Cross, sub-humans who do this need to be killed painfully, slowly, and publicly. I like the idea of giving the victim's family as time time as they want and all the tools necessary to go full Marcellus Wallace.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    RIP little girl

Maybe it's b/c I'm having a daughter in a couple of months, but I couldn't even finish the article....

And I agree with Timmy and Cross, sub-humans who do this need to be killed painfully, slowly, and publicly. I like the idea of giving the victim's family as time time as they want and all the tools necessary to go full Marcellus Wallace.
    Even murdering criminals know that this type of scum is the lowest of the low.

My kids get picked up and dropped off at the end of my street (which is a dead end) Its less than a quarter mile away...hell it might only be 300 meters or less...and I won't let them walk home (at least not yet).

I am fortunate that my wife works from home and is there to pick them up every day.

I'm also fortunate that a township police officer also lives down the street to boot.

Practice Squad
    Castrate the mo*&%987er and let him bleed out in the town square!!!!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    In cases where there is no confusion, or question about who did it, id be the first out there with my home crafted clothes hanger shank, aiming for the jugular.

I do have flashbacks of that Mystic River movie.

Sick, sick bastids.

Call me the bitter cynic, but if they catch this scumbag, he'll get some horribly short prison term for what he did, and in a few years a bunch of folks will be claiming he was only found guilty because of racism/poverty/whatever, and it wasn't really his fault and he didn't really even do it, etc, etc, etc.

My faith in american jurisprudence is all but nill these days. It's never about the victim, it's always about the perp.

Horrific story. One of 1,000 horrific stories that happened yesterday. Makes me glad I decided not to procreate tbh.

Jets Insider VIP
    It just seems to be getting worse out there. And not limited to kids. Did you hear about this poor girl Whitney Heichel? Pretty, 21 yr old, married, church-going girl kidnapped, raped, killed by a neighbor she and her husband know.

Poor kid. RIP.

I am living this reality now. My 18 y/o and his friends do pick DDer's for the night. We have a deal. We will come get you and anyone you are with to avoid him getting in a car with a drunk/drugged driver. No questions asked. Thankfully it only happened once. We will let him drink at home but won't buy it for him. I get a signed letter from the parents of those attending that they are good with it. Followed by a phone call to ensure authenticity. The **** never ends. Ya just have bigger worries.
    May this poor child rest in peace and God have Mercy on her family.

Quote Originally Posted by TKasper01 View Post
    I am living this reality now. My 18 y/o and his friends do pick DDer's for the night. We have a deal. We will come get you and anyone you are with to avoid him getting in a car with a drunk/drugged driver. No questions asked. Thankfully it only happened once. We will let him drink at home but won't buy it for him. I get a signed letter from the parents of those attending that they are good with it. Followed by a phone call to ensure authenticity. The **** never ends. Ya just have bigger worries.
    May this poor child rest in peace and God have Mercy on her family.
    Are you saying you have other 18 year olds drinking in your house? Doesn't matter what their parents say...you are setting yourself up for serious legal trouble. Not judging...saying legally you can get screwed.