Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newly proposed stadium concept for the Buffalo Betas

Newly proposed stadium concept for the Buffalo Betas

http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/20...-presentation/

Too bad the team isn't worthy of the stadium. Might as well see what's available in Toronto.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    No, keep it here.

Jets Insider VIP
    >Buffalo Betas

lel

If they build that, it will be 10 times the stadium we have here...

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    If they build that, it will be 10 times the stadium we have here...
    No way that D3 college team gets a stadium like that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No way that D3 college team gets a stadium like that.
    if we can get a new stadium with our record of futility, why go at Buffalo like that? Typical bs!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    if we can get a new stadium with our record of futility, why go at Buffalo like that? Typical bs!
    To be fair, we're roommates with the Giants. Not like it's "our" stadium.

http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/20...-presentation/

Too bad the team isn't worthy of the stadium. Might as well see what's available in Toronto.
    What makes the Bills any less worthy than any other team for a new stadium? They actually have a better lifetime record than the Jets you know.

And you have to give them credit. It's a kick-ass design at the same price tag as Met Life.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    What makes the Bills any less worthy than any other team for a new stadium? They actually have a better lifetime record than the Jets you know.

And you have to give them credit. It's a kick-ass design at the same price tag as Met Life.
    How many years since their last playoff appearance? Hell, what about a winning record?

I know you're just trying to do your usual trolling, but at least make an effort.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. Looks like what Woody envisioned for the West Side Stadium.

Good for them. Hope it goes through. Never had an issue with Buffalo fans, they are generally very nice people.

How many years since their last playoff appearance? Hell, what about a winning record?

I know you're just trying to do your usual trolling, but at least make an effort.
    Again with the trolling. Why do you guys always revert to trolling accusation when someone disagrees with you? I suggest you look up the definition.

My point is I disagree that the city of Buffalo and the Bills team itself doesn't deserve, as you said, a new stadium. Yes, they have sucked in recent years, but that doesn't negate a proud history. One where they won more games than the Jets.

Yet another attempt to steal taxpayers money...

Please sell the team Woody. I beg

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. Looks like what Woody envisioned for the West Side Stadium.

Good for them. Hope it goes through. Never had an issue with Buffalo fans, they are generally very nice people.
    +1............

Does look pretty nice. I thought their franchise was considering moving though? Are they gonna get the funding for that?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Does look pretty nice. I thought their franchise was considering moving though? Are they gonna get the funding for that?
    No way that actually gets built. No way.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Again with the trolling. Why do you guys always revert to trolling accusation when someone disagrees with you? I suggest you look up the definition.

My point is I disagree that the city of Buffalo and the Bills team itself doesn't deserve, as you said, a new stadium. Yes, they have sucked in recent years, but that doesn't negate a proud history. One where they won more games than the Jets.
    1: I never said the Jets deserved a new stadium.
    2: You're trolling by bringing up something (overall win history) that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic. This is especially true since I didn't even mention wins PERIOD.

So, yes, you are trolling. Quite badly at it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    No way that actually gets built. No way.
    Not so sure. The City of Buffalo could certainly use a boost and this project would be just that, developing a huge chunk of waterfront space with a multi-use complex including a huge convention center. If it were just a football stadium, I'd agree. But it's much. much more than that.

1: I never said the Jets deserved a new stadium.
    2: You're trolling by bringing up something (overall win history) that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic. This is especially true since I didn't even mention wins PERIOD.

So, yes, you are trolling. Quite badly at it, too.
    He's not trolling. He's right.

The Bills have one of the best fanbases in sports. Have you ever been upstate? How would they not "deserve" this?