Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Belicheat would make it work

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I for one am so tired of this organizations lack of ability to make the right choices.

Sanchez continues to fail or fumble away games, he is inaccurate, unreliable, inconsistent, lacks leadership and is clearly not the answer.

Belichek has:

Taken a Dolphin reject in Wes Welker and turnen him into arguably the best receiver in the NFL
    Taken a Jet reject in Danny Woodhead and made him a prolific part of the Patriot offense.
    Drafted a small 5'9' Julian Edelman and made him a successful utility offensive player and part time defensive back

What do you think Belichek would do with a Tim Tebow? Tebow has more talent and abilities possibly than the aforementioned 3 players combined. Plus he is a leader and winner in himself.

We clearly have an unusual talent here and this organization can't get out of it's own way and utilize his skill sets, REALLY?

Even if not at QB (Belichek with the luxury of Brady) Belichek would be using the heck out of him.

With Sanchez being the failure that he is, this organization doesn't even test the waters to see what he can do. I for one know what he can do, he was a winner at UF and as as rookie was highly successful at the NFL level with the Broncos.

I believe the Jet offense is made for him. He will make and solidfy ground and pound, he will be a game manager and not make the bonehead plays that Mark makes. And he will make the big throws because his receivers tend to be wide open when they do decide to throw. (Defenses play up because of his running ability).

I'm done, I'm tired of trying to convince the Sanchez apologists and the NFL aerial attack groupies that Tebow will work.
    YOU'RE DELUSIONAL.

And you're most certainly "done".

You Tebow Knob-Slurpers are unbelievable. holy sh-t.....

BTW,

Sanchez continues to fail or fumble away games, he is inaccurate, unreliable, inconsistent, lacks leadership and is clearly not the answer.

Belichek has:

Taken a Dolphin reject in Wes Welker and turnen him into arguably the best receiver in the NFL
    Taken a Jet reject in Danny Woodhead and made him a prolific part of the Patriot offense.
    Drafted a small 5'9' Julian Edelman and made him a successful utility offensive player and part time defensive back

What do you think Belichek would do with a MARK SANCHEZ?
    Fixed that for you.

I think he'd do much better than he'd do with Te-Blow.
    Last edited by Vin; 10-23-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Funny how your system must work then too.

Sanchez went to 2 straight AFC champ games, did Tebow ever do that or did NE *****slap him and the broncos on the way there? Was Ryan Leaf a good college qb? You want him as your qb too?

I go by the eyeball test.Tebow can't throw a football, he's terrible and his gimmick college option has a short shelf life.
    Don't you dare put 2 straight AFC champ games on Sanchez, the Jets had a top 3 Defense those years and Sanchez, he was playing red light green light by the coaching staff because of his poor decision making, and he was eating Sabretts on the sidelines.

Ryan Leaf and many other QB's had prolific college careers but were unable to transfer that to the NFL, not the case with Tebow, he has a winning record in the NFL and 1-1 in 2 playoff games.

BTW, have your vision checked.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    YOU'RE DELUSIONAL.

And you're most certainly "done".

You Tebow Knob-Slurpers are unbelievable. holy sh-t.....

BTW,

Fixed that for you.

I think he'd do much better than he'd do with Te-Blow.
    Sorry won't address your comments.

Anyone that idolizes Cromartie a man that will impregnate anything that walks, but speaks about a good man in Tebow the way you just did does not deserve the respect of conversation.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    I for one am so tired of this organizations lack of ability to make the right choices.

Belichek has:

What do you think Belichek would do with a Tim Tebow? Tebow has more talent and abilities possibly than the aforementioned 3 players combined. Plus he is a leader and winner in himself.

We clearly have an unusual talent here and this organization can't get out of it's own way and utilize his skill sets, REALLY?

Even if not at QB (Belichek with the luxury of Brady) Belichek would be using the heck out of him.

With Sanchez being the failure that he is, this organization doesn't even test the waters to see what he can do. I for one know what he can do, he was a winner at UF and as as rookie was highly successful at the NFL level with the Broncos.

I believe the Jet offense is made for him. He will make and solidfy ground and pound, he will be a game manager and not make the bonehead plays that Mark makes. And he will make the big throws because his receivers tend to be wide open when they do decide to throw. (Defenses play up because of his running ability).

I'm done, I'm tired of trying to convince the Sanchez apologists and the NFL aerial attack groupies that Tebow will work.
    Point of order...I wouldn't call Wes Welker a Dolphins reject and as for Woodhead, at the time he was the odd man out, it's not like either one of these guys was like Gholston.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry won't address your comments.
    Don't look now, genius, but you just did.

Anyone that idolizes Cromartie a man that will impregnate anything that walks, but speaks about a good man in Tebow the way you just did does not deserve the respect of conversation.
    At least I support a player WHO IS GOOD.

What's your excuse? oh wait...Tebow is a Good man?

So are a lot of people in this world. However, we're not talking about "a lot of people" here. We're talking about FOOTBALL and Te-blow ISN'T GOOD, Cromartie IS.

SO STFU and DEAL WITH IT.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Point of order...I wouldn't call Wes Welker a Dolphins reject and as for Woodhead, at the time he was the odd man out, it's not like either one of these guys was like Gholston.
    Odd man out is exactly my point with this organization, they made the wrong choice as always.
    Your point on Welker however is probably correct, he had 67 catches with MIA(not bad with Joey "Blue Sky" Harrington) but doubled that under Brady.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odd man out is exactly my point with this organization, they made the wrong choice as always.
    Your point on Welker however is probably correct, he had 67 catches with MIA(not bad with Joey "Blue Sky" Harrington) but doubled that under Brady.
    Hind sight is 20/20 but yeah it sure seems like they always pick the wrong door.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hind sight is 20/20 but yeah it sure seems like they always pick the wrong door.

LOL, like the Monty Hall analogy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So do I.

And behind door #3 is :

The equivalent of a lifetime-supply of Dog Food.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Our owner puts winning second and the JETS brand first.

Its all you have to know.
    Jesus H your drivel has become completely unreadable.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you dare put 2 straight AFC champ games on Sanchez, the Jets had a top 3 Defense those years and Sanchez, he was playing red light green light by the coaching staff because of his poor decision making, and he was eating Sabretts on the sidelines.

Ryan Leaf and many other QB's had prolific college careers but were unable to transfer that to the NFL, not the case with Tebow, he has a winning record in the NFL and 1-1 in 2 playoff games.

BTW, have your vision checked.
    Sanchez played very well in those postseason games so you can dismiss him all you want but you're used to being wrong so just stick your head back in your Tebow sand castle.

Tebow is a gimmick, end of story.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went looking for a picture of Carol Merrill but found her niece instead, not bad, eh?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Ya know, this Tebow thing may be more about advertising and entertaining and exposure by Woody. As little as he's being utilized in various situations, the more I think bringing him to NY was Woody's idea and was forced on Tanny and Rex. Almost like the Brett Favre signing was forced on Mangini. But Brett was better at the QB position of course.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya know, this Tebow thing may be more about advertising and entertaining and exposure by Woody. As little as he's being utilized in various situations, the more I think bringing him to NY was Woody's idea and was forced on Tanny and Rex. Almost like the Brett Favre signing was forced on Mangini. But Brett was better at the QB position of course.
    Brett was even smart enough to IGNORE Schitty's crappy game-calling, too.

Too bad he wasn't smart enough to avoid texting a pic of his weenie. Oh well. Such is life.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    So do I.

And behind door #3 is :

The equivalent of a lifetime-supply of Dog Food.
    Tebow is an excellent athlete, his only weakness is he thinks he can be a full time NFL qb. If he focused on being a tight end or halfback, he could be exceptional.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow is an excellent athlete, his only weakness is he thinks he can be a full time NFL qb. If he focused on being a tight end or halfback, he could be exceptional.
    He needs to bulk up some more then. 'Cause you know that if he decides to become a full-time TE or Halfback, you KNOW the opposing defense is going to take EVERY opportunity to tee-off on him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    I just hope if you don't use him, you trade him. After what he did in Denver, and how hard he is busting his ass out there while being nothing but a team player, kid's sure as hell earned his shot at legitimately competing for a starting spot with a team who actually believes in him....AT THAT POSITION!

In fact, I say he deserves a shot just based on all of the criticism he takes day in and day out in the media and everywhere else. I have never ever seen an athlete be criticized, put down or humiliated the way Tebow has been. It's just remarkable how he has maintained the attitude and personality he has.

I remember people saying the NY media would tear him apart. Well they're going to have to try a lot harder that's for sure because I'm not seeing it.
    Oh for chrissakes, what humiliation? You Tebowites are pathetic.

Tebow doesn't get criticism, the media is desperately trying to maintain a controversey, and is doing everything they can to get him on the field.

What the **** has he earned with the Jets? Why should he start? Why should he start over Sanchez?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Oh, irony.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    Oh, irony.
    You've been a jets fan for 3 months, on this board for 3 months, shut it noob!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The good part is that when we do trade Tebow to the Jaguars this offseason for a second round pick

1) The Jets will no longer have seeies where they are moving the chains STALLED or stopped completely by the insertion of Timmy

2) And even better it is a sure thing that the JI teboneheads......ucrenegade ballhawk demosthenes whichfan techjet this vinny guy et al will also be traded to jagwires.com for the absolutely nothing they bring to this place

win win

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2