Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1048

Thread: OFFICIAL HURRICANE SANDY THREAD!!! (Merged)

  1. #321
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Yeah go figure, the guy that posts the 1 million post humor thread didn't have a sense of humor abotu my mischief.
    Is that why he quit coming on JI?

  2. #322
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Yeah go figure, the guy that posts the 1 million post humor thread didn't have a sense of humor abotu my mischief.
    Dude.. how many scotches are we on at this point? Poor FH is probably without power dragging trees off his house as you make fun of him.

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Do share.
    FH was upset when another poster started a hurricane thread as his was first. He asked a mod to merge into said thread. shakin instead dumps FH's thread and responds "did I do that right?" FH indignation and hilarity ensue. shakin fixes mistake being the softie at heart that he is and then starts drinking at 9 am today.

  3. #323
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    My power is out.

    I can't sleep without a fan, going to be rough.

    SAR I
    Open a window.

  4. #324
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Caltron
    FH was upset when another poster started a hurricane thread as his was first. He asked a mod to merge into said thread. shakin instead dumps FH's thread and responds "did I do that right?" FH indignation and hilarity ensue. shakin fixes mistake being the softie at heart that he is and then starts drinking at 9 am today.
    Now what kind of funny picture is that?

  5. #325
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Open a window.
    I think he means he needs his "Fireman Ed" to "stand up and cheer" for his wife; but the storm is messing up that "JETS chant".

  6. #326
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    My power is out.

    I can't sleep without a fan, going to be rough.

    SAR I
    Go sleep in your Beemer or pack up your khakis and ralphs and find the nearest Ritz Carlton or Waldorf Astoria with electricity, moneybags....

    If you need to, borrow the money from the missus

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #327
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Go sleep in your Beemer or pack up your khakis and ralphs and find the nearest Ritz Carlton or Waldorf Astoria with electricity, moneybags....

    If you need to, borrow the money from the missus

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    You're like the Texas Chainsaw Ignorer.

  8. #328
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Now what kind of funny picture is that?
    LOL at changing my name in the quote. Sneaky Californians.

  9. #329
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    My power is out.

    I can't sleep without a fan, going to be rough.

    SAR I
    If you came here looking for fans it might be a few decades.

  10. #330
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    If you came here looking for fans it might be a few decades.
    Hahaha. Fatty made a funny.

  11. #331
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Dude.. how many scotches are we on at this point? Poor FH is probably without power dragging trees off his house as you make fun of him.
    lools ok, pegging me for drinking is a layup, but i NEVER drink scotch...except tonight, I cracked a bottle of Crown Royal for the storm for some reason. You're kreskin-like abilities intrigue m

  12. #332
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am all sorts of drunk right now

  13. #333
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    lools ok, pegging me for drinking is a layup, but i NEVER drink scotch...except tonight, I cracked a bottle of Crown Royal for the storm for some reason. You're kreskin-like abilities intrigue m
    Crown is Whisky you dolt.

  14. #334
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Crown is Whisky you dolt.
    duly noted. I'm farsighted and can't read the label too well when it's upside down

  15. #335
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    lools ok, pegging me for drinking is a layup, but i NEVER drink scotch...except tonight, I cracked a bottle of Crown Royal for the storm for some reason. You're kreskin-like abilities intrigue m
    Putting aside the fact that I had to google kreskin... I have many talents. (JT please stay away from this post.)

  16. #336
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    duly noted. I'm farsighted and can't read the label too well when it's upside down
    You don't drink it out of a straw like most drunks? What's the matter you?!

  17. #337
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Crown is Whisky you dolt.
    ps just for your dooshiness I just broke the seal on a jug of Chivas. Deek

  18. #338
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    ps just for your dooshiness I just broke the seal on a jug of Chivas. Deek
    Your liver thanks me.

  19. #339
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power is out. Some Family came from Bellmore....got 8 people scattered across the house. Luckily, generator fired up, have fridge, freezer and assorted lights fired up. Have 7 gallons more gas. Luckier than most I think.

  20. #340
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Power is out. Some Family came from Bellmore....got 8 people scattered across the house. Luckily, generator fired up, have fridge, freezer and assorted lights fired up. Have 7 gallons more gas. Luckier than most I think.
    Good luck :usedtobeacannibal:

    If you guys run out of food... fight the urge.

    But seriously.. good luck.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us