Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1048

Thread: OFFICIAL HURRICANE SANDY THREAD!!! (Merged)

  1. #661
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    PLEASE be patient..people are of course on split ends.
    People are price gouging, looting, and pretending to be power employees to rob victims of the storm. Thats not split ends, thats dooshbaggery.

    I think thats what he means by people are animals.

    Thanks for your service Dmitri!

  2. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    People are price gouging, looting, and pretending to be power employees to rob victims of the storm. Thats not split ends, thats dooshbaggery.

    I think thats what he means by people are animals.

    Thanks for your service Dmitri!
    +1

  3. #663
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    +1
    dangerous work...stay safe Dim!

  4. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    dangerous work...stay safe Dim!
    I've never been so exhausted in my entire life. All hands on deck working round the clock. People are scumbags no doubt. Thefts, robberies, assaults... People cursing you out like it's my fault there's no gas.

    Then there are the people that pass by you and hand you a bottle of water (maybe have been peed in a little, but that's ok) a thank you for being there, people clapping, being hit on by passer byes.

  5. #665
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I've never been so exhausted in my entire life. All hands on deck working round the clock. People are scumbags no doubt. Thefts, robberies, assaults... People cursing you out like it's my fault there's no gas.

    Then there are the people that pass by you and hand you a bottle of water (maybe have been peed in a little, but that's ok) a thank you for being there, people clapping, being hit on by passer byes.
    I understand where you are coming from, had to do that quite a few times because of these storms
    Hang in there and thank you for it
    I wish everyone nothing but the best, hoping recovery is quick

  6. #666
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I've never been so exhausted in my entire life. All hands on deck working round the clock. People are scumbags no doubt. Thefts, robberies, assaults... People cursing you out like it's my fault there's no gas.

    Then there are the people that pass by you and hand you a bottle of water (maybe have been peed in a little, but that's ok) a thank you for being there, people clapping, being hit on by passer byes.
    What is it that you do, exactly? Aside from part-time :cane_shaker:

  7. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    What is it that you do, exactly? Aside from part-time :cane_shaker:
    Figure it out there thunder****. I thought we were friends...

  8. #668
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,914
    Just got tv and internet back. Wooohooo.

  9. #669
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Just got internet back. Wooohooo.
    fap








    fapfap






    fapfapfapfap





    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa


    fap




    -

  10. #670
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,473
    thanks for the well wishes fellas...and thanks to Dimitri for his tireless efforts on everyone's behalf.

    I got gouged today, buying gas, waited on a line that wasn't too bad, 1/2 hour or so, got to the pump, the guy said cash only when I offered a card, I somewhat expected that, then as the gas starts to flow I look at the pump, there is a sign that says 4.319, while the gas is being pumped at 5.059. I ask the guy what's going on, he is taking advantage of people, he says, that price was before all this, I tell him he is price gouging and good luck doing business when everything is back to normal.

  11. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    thanks for the well wishes fellas...and thanks to Dimitri for his tireless efforts on everyone's behalf.

    I got gouged today, buying gas, waited on a line that wasn't too bad, 1/2 hour or so, got to the pump, the guy said cash only when I offered a card, I somewhat expected that, then as the gas starts to flow I look at the pump, there is a sign that says 4.319, while the gas is being pumped at 5.059. I ask the guy what's going on, he is taking advantage of people, he says, that price was before all this, I tell him he is price gouging and good luck doing business when everything is back to normal.
    Should have reported them. He would have got cited and probably gotten shut down. Scumbags.

  12. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Just got tv and internet back. Wooohooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    fap








    fapfap






    fapfapfapfap





    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa


    fap




    -
    Welcome back, muchachos. Ruby, still no word on the mod thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    thanks for the well wishes fellas...and thanks to Dimitri for his tireless efforts on everyone's behalf.

    I got gouged today, buying gas, waited on a line that wasn't too bad, 1/2 hour or so, got to the pump, the guy said cash only when I offered a card, I somewhat expected that, then as the gas starts to flow I look at the pump, there is a sign that says 4.319, while the gas is being pumped at 5.059. I ask the guy what's going on, he is taking advantage of people, he says, that price was before all this, I tell him he is price gouging and good luck doing business when everything is back to normal.
    Guy needs a good face busting, JW.

  13. #673
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Still no power here. I have to admit it's starting to get to me. It's pretty bad when the highlight of your day is walking up the road to 7-11.

    I can't complain though. I know there's a lot of people that are doing much worse.

  14. #674
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,914
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    fap








    fapfap






    fapfapfapfap





    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa


    fap




    -
    Not proud, but will most def admit to it.

  15. #675
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I've never been so exhausted in my entire life. All hands on deck working round the clock. People are scumbags no doubt. Thefts, robberies, assaults... People cursing you out like it's my fault there's no gas.

    Then there are the people that pass by you and hand you a bottle of water (maybe have been peed in a little, but that's ok) a thank you for being there, people clapping, being hit on by passer byes.
    Keep your chin up, you're doing Gods work.



    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    thanks for the well wishes fellas...and thanks to Dimitri for his tireless efforts on everyone's behalf.

    I got gouged today, buying gas, waited on a line that wasn't too bad, 1/2 hour or so, got to the pump, the guy said cash only when I offered a card, I somewhat expected that, then as the gas starts to flow I look at the pump, there is a sign that says 4.319, while the gas is being pumped at 5.059. I ask the guy what's going on, he is taking advantage of people, he says, that price was before all this, I tell him he is price gouging and good luck doing business when everything is back to normal.
    What a schmuck. I'd friggin gut him with a butter knife.

    A half hour you say?


    Where is this guy so I can....gut him.

    -

  16. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Keep your chin up, you're doing Gods work.





    What a schmuck. I'd friggin gut him with a butter knife.

    A half hour you say?


    Where is this guy so I can....gut him.

    -
    I will swear he fell

  17. #677
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,455
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    thanks for the well wishes fellas...and thanks to Dimitri for his tireless efforts on everyone's behalf.

    I got gouged today, buying gas, waited on a line that wasn't too bad, 1/2 hour or so, got to the pump, the guy said cash only when I offered a card, I somewhat expected that, then as the gas starts to flow I look at the pump, there is a sign that says 4.319, while the gas is being pumped at 5.059. I ask the guy what's going on, he is taking advantage of people, he says, that price was before all this, I tell him he is price gouging and good luck doing business when everything is back to normal.
    post name and location on the interwebz....karma will flow....

  18. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Still no power here. I have to admit it's starting to get to me. It's pretty bad when the highlight of your day is walking up the road to 7-11.

    I can't complain though. I know there's a lot of people that are doing much worse.
    At least you have, what, 200-300 cases of your home brew to get you through, right?

    Hope your power comes on soon. I have been in your situation many times. Do you have hot and running water?

  19. #679
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Should have reported them. He would have got cited and probably gotten shut down. Scumbags.
    yeah, I blew it, didn't take a receipt or snap a pic with my phone, what a dope

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    What a schmuck. I'd friggin gut him with a butter knife.

    A half hour you say?


    Where is this guy so I can....gut him.

    -
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by rangers1 View Post
    I will swear he fell
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    post name and location on the interwebz....karma will flow....
    on 22 in Eastchester, no name place across from Tutta Bella

    The only reason I went there is the line didn't look too bad

  20. #680
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Not proud, but will most def admit to it.
    Light chimp a-fap?


    Your outsides are churning?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us