Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone nervous about the Miami game ?

Is anyone nervous about the Miami game ?

We are coming of a real tough loss, Miami is coming off a bye. This game has upset written all over it.

It's always going to be a tough game against Miami. For whatever reason, we always struggle against them. They are not the better team, by far. We should spank them into the ground if this team plays like it did against the Patriots.

Would it really be an upset?

They're the better team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Nothing in division is an upset IMO. All these teams are very close in talent and know each other very well. It all comes down to who does the job on gameday. This is obviously a HUGE game for both teams, so that adds even more to it. In the end, I think the Jets win, but I'd hardly be shocked if they lost.

I dont know about an upset but this game the Jets are going to struggle just like they did in week 3

many people feel that Miami is the better team.

the Jets will struggle against most teams this year. every week is a battle.

All League
    Jets are only 1 point favorite

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    We are coming of a real tough loss, Miami is coming off a bye. This game has upset written all over it.
    Why you playing?

Jets will win this game. I just have a gut feeling that NOT ONLY will the Jets win this game, they will LOOK GOOD doing it. Which means no EMBARASSING PERFORMANCE like in Week 3(was it?) this time.

Mark has Keller and Hill this time and Shonn Greene seems to have woken up a little so that helps, too.

haha the Jets are favored by 1 point, that is not an upset. That means Vegas thinks Miami is the better team, the home team always gets 3 points.

Unfortunately, we're HORRIBLE coming off the bye, so this game is HUGE in keeping us from the potential of having a 3-game losing streak . . .

You didn't hear about "running the table" ?

Game should make people nervous because of how important it is. To get in the bye at 4-4 and 3-1 in the division would be huge. The second half of the schedule gets pretty soft and that paired with the weak AFC, and the Jets actually have a legit shot at making playoffs with all their warts

All League
    Nope not nervous at all. Jets win this something like 24-10.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    It's always going to be a tough game against Miami. For whatever reason, we always struggle against them. They are not the better team, by far. We should spank them into the ground if this team plays like it did against the Patriots.
    We always struggle against Miami the last few years because they have a real good D. Sanchez and the Jets don't play well against good defenses.

Actually if a team has a good D we rarely win. We don't have the type of QB to carry this team against tough defenses.

People always look at what Sanchez did in the playoffs. Well look who he's beat? Indy, Pats, Cincy? All avg to below avg defenses.

Pitt always spanks us, Baltimore owns us, SF spanked us, Houston? same chit.

This Miami game will be close or a loss because Sanchez chits the bed against good defenses 95% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    We always struggle against Miami the last few years because they have a real good D. Sanchez and the Jets don't play well against good defenses.

Actually if a team has a good D we rarely win. We don't have the type of QB to carry this team against tough defenses.

People always look at what Sanchez did in the playoffs. Well look who he's beat? Indy, Pats, Cincy? All avg to below avg defenses.

Pitt always spanks us, Baltimore owns us, SF spanked us, Houston? same chit.

This Miami game will be close or a loss because Sanchez chits the bed against good defenses 95% of the time.
    Houston didn't own us, lol. They beat by like 6 for the first time. Hardly a beatdown.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan96 View Post
    I dont know about an upset but this game the Jets are going to struggle just like they did in week 3
    Week 3?????? How about weeks 2 through 7.

EVERY game is a struggle...we will be lucky to be 8 and 8 if coaching doesn't improve as players improve.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Houston didn't own us, lol. They beat by like 6 for the first time. Hardly a beatdown.
    They owned Sanchez!

Yes, we're the exact same team as we were in week 3 and haven't been playing better at all. Mmhmm.

We were playing like dick then and STILL beat them. Forgive me if I'm not shaking at the thought of some fish.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Nope, not nervous a bit. I'm starting to get numb to all of this.

When you started out on the high of winning SB3 and went down from there, with little teasers every so often, only to be put down again, it seems like earlier and earlier you start dreaming about next year.