Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez gets sacked again...by Eva Longoria

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    True but she actually SHOT them.

So technically, she killed them just like Vick had the dogs that weren't of any use anymore killed as well.

Anyway, I hope Eva gets herpes....(or does she already have it? )
    So? We kill animals for food as well. Doesn't make those people bad.

The difference is that she wasn't torturing/abusing them. It's not really about if they died.

Eva is smarter than Rex !

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Eva is smarter than Rex !
    Neither of them are dumb enough to start Tebow, though. Sorry, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So? We kill animals for food as well. Doesn't make those people bad.

The difference is that she wasn't torturing/abusing them. It's not really about if they died.
    How do you know she wasn't? There weren't any TMZ cameras catching her in the act or anything. Who's to say that she doesn't do untold things to them that would make your hair stand on end?

Things like : KISSING THEM!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    How do you know she wasn't? There weren't any TMZ cameras catching her in the act or anything. Who's to say that she doesn't do untold things to them that would make your hair stand on end?

Things like : KISSING THEM!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Why would that make my hair stand on end? Sounds sexy.

Why would that make my hair stand on end? Sounds sexy.
    Because considering how much she "gets around"(if you get my drift), you'd think my way when you consider where those lips of hers has been.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    Probably why Mark had a great game Sunday
    He lost that game too!

Jets Insider VIP
    Neither of them are dumb enough to start Tebow, though. Sorry, pal.
    So its OK if we keep on losing as long as it sooths people like you who suffer from hero worship? It does not matter to me which QB leads us to the Super Bowl. The important thing is to get there and win it! Why dismiss any other QB without seeing what they can do for the TEAM? How old are you?
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 10-24-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    He lost that game too!
    The -EFENSE lost that game. Mark actually got the Jets THE LEAD LATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    So its OK if we keep on losing as long as it sooths people like you who suffer from hero worship? It does not matter to me which QB leads us to the Super Bowl. The important thing is to get there and win it! Why dismiss any other QB without seeing what they can do for the TEAM? How old are you?
    Who is this hero I'm worshiping? Mark? lol, I'm on the We Know Geno bandwagon so believe me when I say that I have no allegiances to Mark. That said, I'll take Mark over Tebow any day of the week. We've seen what Tebow can do, and it's gimmicky bs. He's not an NFL QB. Deal with it.

And lol @ the idea of Tebow leading us to a Bowl. You funny, guy.

Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    The dude fumble Longoria away, just like last weekends game.

I just wanna state for the record this guy is a huge Michael Vick fan. The IRONY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    I just wanna state for the record this guy is a huge Michael Vick fan. The IRONY!!
    Techjet?

So you're saying he dislikes dogs and likes guys with the Name Ron and Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Aaaaaah she's still a hollywood dope.

ANd shooting pigs in the arse isnt exactly character building.

Glad to see her off to her next conquest.

-
    Mark's got to stop slumming with the seconds and get some real young ladies. The dude should scan America's next top model or something for inspiration.

Perhaps he'll have more time as well to focus on the qb football fundamentals, ball security etc

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/25/eva-lo...jets-break-up/

Eva Longoria & Mark Sanchez NY Jets Blamed in Breakup

It wasn't another woman that got between Mark Sanchez and Eva Longoria ... it was 52 other men ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the former couple tell us ... they broke up because Mark was impossible for Eva to be around because he was in such a crappy mood over the NY Jets' horrible season.

As one source puts it, "It's hard to maintain a relationship when one person is upset all the time."

FYI -- the Jets are 3-4 and coming off another heartbreaking loss to Tom Brady's Patriots.

Despite the split, we're told the two are serious about remaining friends -- and have nothing but respect for each other.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/25/eva-lo...#ixzz2AIN0xuZV

Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post

It wasn't another woman that got between Mark Sanchez and Eva Longoria ... it was 52 other men ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the former couple tell us ... they broke up because Mark was impossible for Eva to be around because he was in such a crappy mood over the NY Jets' horrible season.

As one source puts it, "It's hard to maintain a relationship when one person is upset all the time."

FYI -- the Jets are 3-4 and coming off another heartbreaking loss to Tom Brady's Patriots.

Despite the split, we're told the two are serious about remaining friends -- and have nothing but respect for each other.

Is he really that much of a ***** ?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Probably tired of Mark fumbling in bed.
    "My p ussy is too good for Mark Snackchez to be fumbling around with it."

-Eva Longoria

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Is he really that much of a ***** ?

Hey, well at least it shows the guy at least cares.

The Jets organization hasn't exactly made it easy on him this offseason, regardless he's feeling the heat.
    He can act like a ***** behind closed doors all he wants - I just don't want to see slumpy shouldered Mark on the field.

Eva should just STFU. As someone who's boned other athletes, she should know this comes with the territory.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Hey, well at least it shows the guy at least cares.

The Jets organization hasn't exactly made it easy on him this offseason, regardless he's feeling the heat.
    He can act like a ***** behind closed doors all he wants - I just don't want to see slumpy shouldered Mark on the field.

Eva should just STFU. As someone who's boned other athletes, she should know this comes with the territory.

Thank you...

What it tells me is it is an act he puts up for the cameras after games. But what it also tells me he has not been coached in the mental/emotional part of the game properly by the Jets.....

I call shenanigans on this. Sanchez upset over a loss? Bull****. He could care less. He just doesn't want to lose his good paying job.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    "My p ussy is too good for Mark Snackchez to be fumbling around with it."

-Eva Longoria

LOL. No doubt. As is Eva's perfect butt.