Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez & Dustin

Sanchez & Dustin

In the 3 games Dustin Keller has been on the field this year, here are Mark Sanchezís passing numbers:

58-86, 67.4%, 676 yards, 6 touchdowns, 2 interceptions

(from Turn On The Jets)

Hall Of Fame
    Dustin is the only receiver who has been here the entire time Sanchez has been here. There should not be any surprise that Mark is more comfortable when Dustin is on the field. If Hill, Kerley and Keller can all stay healthy for the rest of the year, I think Mark can develop some trust with these guys and we will see improved play from the offense.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Dustin is the only receiver who has been here the entire time Sanchez has been here. There should not be any surprise that Mark is more comfortable when Dustin is on the field. If Hill, Kerley and Keller can all stay healthy for the rest of the year, I think Mark can develop some trust with these guys and we will see improved play from the offense.
    Exactly........

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Its not only the fact they He is comfortable, he takes on extra coverage because teams know that chez throws a lot to him, which helps other guys get open easier and quicker.

One win, two losses. Not good.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Need glasses, bro?

2 wins and the narrowest of losses, 2-1 record

Checkdown Mark loves his Dustin

From a Sanchez doubter, I have to admit those stats strongly support those who want to play the "lack of talent" card.

I think you have to note that two of the opponents were the Colts and the Bills, but Sanchez did play well (for him) in the Pats game also and we'll see if the trend continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Other way around, I believe.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    Checkdown Mark loves his Dustin
    Have you not watched how much we throw the ball down the field now?? lol clueless people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Two losses, one win?

Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Two losses, one win?

This. That cat was doing some fuzzy math.

Dk is the only first round talent we ever drafted to help Sanchez.

In regards to dk's contract, it gets tricky. Hurt for the begining of the season. Has been an instant contributor once he started playing again
    What would be a fair value contract?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by teddyld View Post
    Jets are 2-1 with Keller on the field.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Dk is the only first round talent we ever drafted to help Sanchez.

In regards to dk's contract, it gets tricky. Hurt for the begining of the season. Has been an instant contributor once he started playing again
    What would be a fair value contract?
    He isnt getting big money. He is making a little over 3 million this year, and will probably get around 4-4.5 million per year. Hernandez makes 5.8, Heath Miller makes 5.9, Gates 6.6, so I do not think Keller will get more than 5 million per.

Yeah, great how Keller makes all those defenders worse, and makes all our players vastly better. Is this yet another thread that is supposed to make Sanchez look better but actually does the exact opposite by showing that he brings very little to the table as a Qb and has to rely on everyone else or he is garbage?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Yeah, great how Keller makes all those defenders worse, and makes all our players vastly better. Is this yet another thread that is supposed to make Sanchez look better but actually does the exact opposite by showing that he brings very little to the table as a Qb and has to rely on everyone else or he is garbage?
    So a QB doesnt need to rely on or trust his receivers?

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    Need glasses, bro?

2 wins and the narrowest of losses, 2-1 record
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Two losses, one win?

Quote Originally Posted by teddyld View Post
    Ooops, misread the stat sheet. Apologies all around. Thanks for correcting my error.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    it's a team game, brutha

It should be mentioned that the 3 teams that were played rank in the bottom 10 in Defensive Passer Rating, but it's true that Sanchez is a better QB with Keller on the field