Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 176

Thread: Jets Tweets 10/24

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Our franchise is only a laughingstock to sky is falling by into the media fans such as yourself.

    Are we one of the elite franchises in the NFL? Absolutely not, but we are pretty good. Go to the playoffs more often than not over the past 10 years.

    Try being a fan of the Bengals, Browns, Jaguars, Rams etc and then get back to me about being a laughingstock.

    Also, how do you know that "this is where Rex's focus is". He was just responding to a question, not like he is going over and over about it in front of the team. LOL dude, grow up.
    The Bengals and Rams have been to a Super Bowl in my life time. The Jaguars were pretty successful in their short history especially under Tom Coughlin. The Browns were pretty successful when moving to Baltimore.

    Yeah, we've had it so much better........

  2. #62
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,297
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Stunning

    Like school girls talking behind each others backs

    There is more urgency from a junior varsity squad for any given high school.

    This is where the focus is after losing a game to the Patriots where Rex' own play calling has been highly criticized?

    Just stunning
    You get all this from the fact that Rex took 30 seconds to answer a reporter's question about Reggie Bush?

  3. #63
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,904
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Conor Orr (@ConorTOrr) tweeted at 2:38 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    RT @SIVault: 180 NFL players were polled and chose Tebow & Sanchez as NFL's 2 most overrated players: http://t.co/lZyPNYI2
    How could Sanchez be over rated? Everyone hates him.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    And I could say the same for those that blindly defend everything the JETS do.

    But I get it, getting involved with smack talk back and forth with Reggie Bush is what good head coaches do to help their team win.
    Your self righteous outrage is beyond stale at this point. I'd advise you to get used to Rex ryan and his personality, unless you enjoy repeating yourself over and over

  5. #65
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,904
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    You get all this from the fact that Rex took 30 seconds to answer a reporter's question about Reggie Bush?
    Makes perfect sense

  6. #66
    Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 3:25 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    Joe McKnight says ankle is see and swollen but "I'm playing this week too. I'll rest on the bye" #nyj


    JOE IS A GROWN ASS MAN.

  7. #67
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,904
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    The Bengals and Rams have been to a Super Bowl in my life time. The Jaguars were pretty successful in their short history especially under Tom Coughlin. The Browns were pretty successful when moving to Baltimore.

    Yeah, we've had it so much better........
    LOL I just dont even know where to begin with this.

    So because the Bengals went to one superbowl 20 years ago, they are currently a better franchise than the Jets, is that what you are saying. The same Bengals team who hasn't had back to back winning seasons in god knows how many years? The same Bengals team who cant sell out a 60k capacity stadium??

    How do you come up with this stuff man?

    Dont even get me started on the Jags and Browns, just a ridiculous argument you are trying to make.
    Last edited by Ruby2; 10-24-2012 at 04:28 PM.

  8. #68
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    How could Sanchez be over rated? Everyone hates him.
    I tend to think that this poll is a reaction to ESPN's nonstop Sanchez/Tebow coverage as opposed what people actually think of him as a player.. because there's been just about nobody who claims Sanchez is even a good NFL QB at this point

  9. #69
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,904
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    I tend to think that this poll is a reaction to ESPN's nonstop Sanchez/Tebow coverage as opposed what people actually think of him as a player.. because there's been just about nobody who claims Sanchez is even a good NFL QB at this point
    Yeah I guess that makes sense.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    You get all this from the fact that Rex took 30 seconds to answer a reporter's question about Reggie Bush?
    Is there one example that Tom Coughlin, Mike Thomlinson, The Harbough brothers, Mike Shannahan, Mike Holgram, Mike McCarthy, Mike Fox, or any other good to great coach responded to smack talk of an opposing player the way rex does?

    Responding to Reggie Bush is unprofessional. Its makes us look classless. It doesnt help us win and I dont see any successful head coach on any level do this.
    Last edited by copernicus; 10-24-2012 at 04:34 PM.

  11. #71
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,617
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post


    Responding to Reggie Bush is unprofessional. Its makes us look classless. It doesnt help us win and I dont see any successful head coach on any level do this.

    How do you not understand this is not a motivational tool by Rex is stunning. STUNNING

  12. #72
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    LaRon Landry on Reggie Bush: "He will remember that hit. Every time he sees me, he will remember that hit" #nyj

    More Landry: "If I get penalized, I'm not going to stop hitting or head hunting. I'm not going to stop the way I play" #nyj

    Landry on Bush: "Just watch the way he runs on Sunday. I'm not going to overall it or make it a story" #nyj

    LaRon Landry: "my goal is to win a ballhawks and do whatever it takes to win a ballgame" #nyj



    Smash.
    Last edited by AbstraKt; 10-24-2012 at 04:48 PM.

  13. #73
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
    It's fitting that Jets-Dolphins are pilot project for pink flags. 32 years ago, they played in the "announcerless game."

  14. #74
    Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 3:45 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    LaRon Landry on Reggie Bush: "He will remember that hit. Every time he sees me, he will remember that hit" #nyj


    LARON SMASH is coming for that ass...

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    How do you not understand this is not a motivational tool by Rex is stunning. STUNNING
    Played sports my whole life, two major sprts in college, never had any HC smack talk the other team's best player as a motivational tool.

    Hard work? Keep our mouth shut and act like you've been there? Be focussed at all times? Act like a professional?

    These are the qualities and motivational tools that I have seen that are successful.

  16. #76
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Conor Orr (@ConorTOrr) tweeted at 2:38 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    RT @SIVault: 180 NFL players were polled and chose Tebow & Sanchez as NFL's 2 most overrated players: http://t.co/lZyPNYI2
    How could Sanchez be overrated if everyone thinks he sucks?

  17. #77
    Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 3:48 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    Landry on Bush: "Just watch the way he runs on Sunday. I'm not going to overall it or make it a story" #nyj

  18. #78
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,843
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 3:45 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    LaRon Landry on Reggie Bush: "He will remember that hit. Every time he sees me, he will remember that hit" #nyj


    LARON SMASH is coming for that ass...
    Landry said the same thing last week about Gronk.

  19. #79
    Real cool.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Landry said the same thing last week about Gronk.
    Yea, but Gronk is like 10 feet tall, 400 lbs. Not really an even match.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us