Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets 10/24

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    This is what I just don't get. This team is about 4x more injured than it ever expected to be; down to a PS UDFA RB [Grimes] last week and we STILL don't see Tebow.

I think we've actually run the Wildcat less than we did with Brad Smith overall.
    Brad Smith ran it for an average of 8 yards a play. Tebow has only gained 8 yards or more on a wildcat play once this year.

It isn't working.

Ben Volin (@BenVolinPBP) tweeted at 2:01 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    Reggie Bush says he's not buying Rex Ryan's explanation that "hot sauce" meant paying extra attention to Bush, not trying to hurt him

I hope Landry slams this punk.

Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 2:13 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    RT @BenVolinPBP Reggie Bush not worried about Jets retaliating "what goes around comes around" comment. "Retaliate? They started it." #nyj

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

You can't deny that Reggie Bush has turned into a top RB, and you have to give him credit, he really resurrected his career.

That being said, he's in the biggest need of a monster Lanndry hit this weekend. He needs to Shut the **** Up.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    You can't deny that Reggie Bush has turned into a top RB, and you have to give him credit, he really resurrected his career.

That being said, he's in the biggest need of a monster Lanndry hit this weekend. He needs to Shut the **** Up.
    I love him in fantasy, but this ******* needs to quit running his mouth before Dirty #30 LARON SMASH puts his ass on a cart.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Conor Orr (@ConorTOrr) tweeted at 2:02 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    RT @BenVolinPBP: Bush said he's not worried about Jets retaliating for his comments. "Retaliate? They started it." #Jets #nyj
    **** Reggie Bush.

I wouldn't wish injury on anyone...cuz that would mean LaRon only blew him up once...

I want this dude to be blasted at least 10 different times this Sunday.

JMO, the pink thing has gone overboard in the NFL. I support breast cancer awareness, donate a significant amount of money to breast cancer research (but not to Susan G. Komen) and have had family members affected by it. But, the last thing we need (again, IMO) is another way "to show support". What the NFL has done is an unprecedented display by essentially turning everything pink for a quarter of the season. Its a seemingly arbitrary decision as there are a number of equally awful illnesses that don't get any publicity from the NFL.

Again, I have nothing against the NFL showing support for breast cancer awareness, just as I would have nothing against the NFL showing support for any other type of illness (pancreatic or prostate cancer). But there seems to be no end to what they'll do as all it takes is a little kid to suggest more ways to introduce pink into an already saturated field.
    Almost everything about BC awareness and the NFL can be explained by one factor: The NFL has captured the attention of American men. Women are the obvious untapped customer base.

$$$.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Conor Orr (@ConorTOrr) tweeted at 11:55 AM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    Rex said that his "hot sauce" remarks meant that Bush was going to get a lot of attention. #jets #nyj

Conor Orr (@ConorTOrr) tweeted at 11:52 AM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    Rex thinks Reggie Bush should apologize for his comments too, RE: Revis deserving injury. #jets #nyj

Conor Orr (@ConorTOrr) tweeted at 0:02 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    Rex said that maybe Revis expects an apology but he doesn't directly expect one from Bush. #jets #nyj
    Stunning

Like school girls talking behind each others backs

There is more urgency from a junior varsity squad for any given high school.

This is where the focus is after losing a game to the Patriots where Rex' own play calling has been highly criticized?

Just stunning
    Last edited by copernicus; 10-24-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Assuming Pace is out, that means McIntyre would draw the start? One slow LB to another.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Assuming Pace is out, that means McIntyre would draw the start? One slow LB to another.
    They could bring Sapp up from the practice squad.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    They could bring Sapp up from the practice squad.
    They won't, though. I've been waiting for that move all season. Maybe they play more 4-3 and stick Davis at OLB?

Conor Orr (@ConorTOrr) tweeted at 2:38 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    RT @SIVault: 180 NFL players were polled and chose Tebow & Sanchez as NFL's 2 most overrated players: http://t.co/lZyPNYI2

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Stunning

Like school girls talking behind each others backs

There is more urgency from a junior varsity squad for any given high school.

This is where the focus is after losing a game to the Patriots where Rex' own play calling has been highly criticized?

Just stunning
    JMO, but what's stunning is your apparent fall from grace. You used to be a thoughtful, respectful poster whom everyone looked up to. But you've turned into a bitter, angry one trick pony with an obvious agenda.

If I were you, I'd stop following the Jets. They clearly bring you no joy.

JMO, but what's stunning is your apparent fall from grace. You used to be a thoughtful, respectful poster whom everyone looked up to. But you've turned into a bitter, angry one trick pony with an obvious agenda.

Thoughtful? Respectful? How does this apply to this specific post? Because I am questioning the actions of our HC? I find it unprofessional how he acts, and continues to act. I think it affects our team in a negative way. Am I not aloud to express myself on a message board about it?

Where have I not been thoughtful or respectful to the posters on JI? I never personally attack anyone here for their opinion. Ever. I respectfully agree, disagree, or take another side. Very rarely to I respond to any poster who gets personal with me. (I cant say that about others towards me)

Why did you address this Crash? Because I dont have "goo goo eyes" for our HC like the owner does? Because I dont wave pom poms for the JETS for everything they do? Because I am passionate about what I believe is horrifically wrong about the team I've followed and rooted for over 35 years?

I was here before the silver spooned Woody swooped in and made a mockery out of my team and I hope to be here longer than he owns it.

What Woody Johnson has done to our favorite team is atrocious. He has turned our franchise into a laughing stock. Seriously, after all that has been said and done, how in the world does Rex Ryan get involved with this nonsense? He has a team to coach! Good HC dont act like this! On any level!!.......
    Last edited by copernicus; 10-24-2012 at 04:16 PM.

+11111

This guy does NOTHING else but pitch his ***** and moan diatribes about the SAME thing over and over and over again.

Enough!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Thoughtful? Respectful? How does this apply to this specific post? Because I am questioning the actions of our HC? I find it unprofessional how he acts, and continues to act. I think it affects our team in a negative way. Am I not aloud to express myself on a message board about it?

Where have I not been thoughtful or respectful to the posters on JI? I never personally attack anyone here for their opinion. Ever. I respectfully agree, disagree, or take another side. Very rarely to I respond to any poster who gets personal with me. (I cant say that about others towards me)

Why did you address this Crash? Because I dont have "goo goo eyes" for our HC like the owner does? Because I dont wave pom poms for the JETS for everything they do? Because I am passionate about what I believe is horrifically wrong about the team I've followed and rooted for over 35 years?

I was here before the silver spooned Woody swooped in and made a mockery out of my team and I hope to be here longer than he owns it.

What Woody Johnson has done to our favorite team is atrocious. He has turned our franchise into a laughing stock. Seriously, after all that has been said and done, how in the world does Rex Ryan get involved with this nonsense? He has a team to coach! Good HC dont act like this! On any level!!.......
    Our franchise is only a laughingstock to sky is falling by into the media fans such as yourself.

Are we one of the elite franchises in the NFL? Absolutely not, but we are pretty good. Go to the playoffs more often than not over the past 10 years.

Try being a fan of the Bengals, Browns, Jaguars, Rams etc and then get back to me about being a laughingstock.

Also, how do you know that "this is where Rex's focus is". He was just responding to a question, not like he is going over and over about it in front of the team. LOL dude, grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    +11111

This guy does NOTHING else but pitch his ***** and moan diatribes about the SAME thing over and over and over again.

Enough!
    And I could say the same for those that blindly defend everything the JETS do.

But I get it, getting involved with smack talk back and forth with Reggie Bush is what good head coaches do to help their team win.

Faux John Madden (@FauxJohnMadden) tweeted at 3:18 PM on Wed, Oct 24, 2012:
    Mario Williams has surgery on his wrist. Judging by his play this season, we can safely determine he didn't hurt it by rushing the QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Yeah, but we Jets fans like slow white defenders so there is that.