Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Heavy rain and wind possbile for Sunday

  1. #1

    Heavy rain and wind possbile for Sunday

    Hurricane moving up the east coast

    http://www.weather.com/

    Miami is good at running the ball and run defense

    Tebow time?

  2. #2
    If so, let's take this to the school yard.

  3. #3
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Island-Florida
    Posts
    295
    Hurricane Sandy

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Posts
    5,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Esiason2Moore TD View Post
    Hurricane moving up the east coast

    http://www.weather.com/

    Miami is good at running the ball and run defense

    Tebow time?
    1) REGGIE BUSH DANCES TOO MUCH (not of late) but DOES


    2) OFFENSE HAS EDGE, THEY KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538
    Game is in NJ not Miami

    D u m p

  6. #6
    Should be ok for the game, rain/wind Monday and Tuesday.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Game is in NJ not Miami

    D u m p
    Check the weather report before you slam people. Tropical storm predicted to hit NY/NJ, not Miami!

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by 20andout View Post
    Check the weather report before you slam people. Tropical storm predicted to hit NY/NJ, not Miami!
    I sure did, Sam Champion Jr.





    The game is Sunday and the storm will be in the Carolinas then - maybe, maybe not.


    May all the showers in your forecasts be as they are today - golden
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 10-24-2012 at 10:53 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I sure did, Sam Champion Jr.





    The game is Sunday and the storm will be in the Carolinas then - maybe, maybe not.


    May all the showers in your forecasts be as they are today - golden


    Looks like Monday we'll get the worst of it....Lots of rain.

  10. #10
    nothing better than waking up Monday morning to a huge rainstorm....Jets better win...

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I sure did, Sam Champion Jr.





    The game is Sunday and the storm will be in the Carolinas then - maybe, maybe not.


    May all the showers in your forecasts be as they are today - golden
    LOL @ Sam Champion Jr

    Awesome!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL @ Sam Champion Jr

    Awesome!
    Sam Champion has taken more balls across the nose than Yogi Berra

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I sure did, Sam Champion Jr.





    The game is Sunday and the storm will be in the Carolinas then - maybe, maybe not.


    May all the showers in your forecasts be as they are today - golden
    Except that you usually see rain and wind a couple days before the actual eye passes over the area. Just because the eye doesnt arrive till Tuesday, doesnt mean there will not be rain and wind on Sunday.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    sure glad the game isn't being played in Bermuda this year

    dump

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,319
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Except that you usually see rain and wind a couple days before the actual eye passes over the area. Just because the eye doesnt arrive till Tuesday, doesnt mean there will not be rain and wind on Sunday.
    The current weather report for Sunday - could be better, could be worse:

    Sun
    Oct 28
    55
    53
    Showers
    Chance of rain:
    50% Wind:
    NE at 16 mph Details

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I sure did, Sam Champion Jr.
    LOL

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,758
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    The current weather report for Sunday - could be better, could be worse:

    Sun
    Oct 28
    55
    53
    Showers
    Chance of rain:
    50% Wind:
    NE at 16 mph Details
    Yea, I dont think it will be a wash out.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/eas...t/344423?day=4


    cloudy during the day, chance of rain in the evening


    no rain gear needed IMO

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    3,992
    Don't handwave Weatherpocalypse too much. It could get ugly.


  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Don't handwave Weatherpocalypse too much. It could get ugly.

    Looks like Borgo's inflamed prostate

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us