Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

Thread: Sunday Is The Last Hoodie Day Of The Year - Big Decision

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,767
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    My main concern is why do you care that he cares?
    Why do you care that he cares that he cares?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    He'll be nice and dry under his parasol.
    Three good things about the rain:

    1. Mezz B people don't show up.

    2. Mezz A people slide into dry Mezz B.

    3. Upper deckers and Lower levelers have no shelter and can't get past Mezz security.

    It's hoody time, Woody. The rest of you, enjoy the Hefty bags.

    SAR I

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,017
    Which hoodie has more wins?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Which hoodie has more wins?
    The Jets have never swept the Dolphins and Bills in the same season in 38 years of trying.

    The Jets always lose two or three consecutive games immediately following a dominating home victory.

    When the Jets lose to the Dolphins at home, it's always on a windy, overcast, rainy day.

    The Jets are 0-5 when SAR wears Titans gear to the stadium.

    I'm going to wear my new Titans hoodie and matching Titans cap.

    SAR I

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,837
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    No, there are specific temperature cutoffs for different types of clothing:

    75 T-shirts or jerseys.

    65 T-shirts or jerseys with appropriate longsleeved undergarment.

    55 Hoodie, nylon pullover, or unshelled fleece; long pants.

    45 Lightweight or hardshell fleece jacket.

    40 Medium weight jacket; wool hat.

    35 Heavyweight jacket; wool hat, gloves.

    30 Heavyweight jacket; thermal base layer, wool hat, gloves.

    20 Heavyweight down parka; thermal base layer, wool hat, gloves, insulated boots.

    SAR I
    What. The.



    Really? you wear long sleeves when it's 65 out???

    And wear gloves when it's 35?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    What. The.

    Really? you wear long sleeves when it's 65 out???

    And wear gloves when it's 35?
    You need to spend some time in white collar neighborhoods.

    Don't you work in homes like that?

    SAR I

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,837
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You need to spend some time in white collar neighborhoods.

    Don't you work in homes like that?

    SAR I
    So you're saying it's a shrinkage thing?


  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    What is "monaural masking" ... does it have a built-in earplug?

  9. #29
    SAR didn't you once say you can tell the fake Jets fans from the real ones by the ones who don't wear jerseys on gameday? I'm going Sunday, but won't be wearing a jersey because the Kerley Reebok one I ordered is still due to arrive. The Nike jersey I bought was horrible and given away to charity.

  10. #30
    SAR you think way too much about what you wear to the game. I just wear jeans and a jersey to every game, no questions asked. That's what real fans (upper-level) do, you wear your jersey.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,416
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    Our next home game is late November, so Sunday is our last chance to wear our beloved hoodies this season.

    I've done the retro hoodie thing since 2008 and don't like the new jersey's so I decided to check out the new Nike KO Hoodies which are really nice. Stretchable material, firm medium-shell fleece, and very shiny on the sleeves with a tone-on-tone stripe design, one of the nicest monaural masking patterns you'll ever see. The chest appliques are nice too, very shiny, very tactile. So bought 'em both for $75 each. New Era did a nice job with the caps this year, the stem-tone assignment stitching very accurately done. Bought them both for $30 each too.

    So the question becomes: Which combo to go with the Sunday outfit? Looks like khaki's or neat jeans are in order, the hoodies go nicely with those. Thought sometimes comes to mind, should I get a pair of sports athletic pants that coordinate with the hoodies or just stick with the contrast of wool or cotton? What hoodie are you wearing?

    SAR I
    Did your wife post this while you were in the $hitter?

  12. #32
    Do like Vikings fans do a Winter Coat and Shorts, or a Packer Fan same ensemble + a cheesehead!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    SAR you think way too much about what you wear to the game. I just wear jeans and a jersey to every game, no questions asked. That's what real fans (upper-level) do, you wear your jersey.
    Yeah, that whole "upper level" comment just sort of puts it in perspective.

    We shower in the mezzanine, brush our teeth too.

    SAR I

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I've done the retro hoodie thing since 2008 and don't like the new jersey's so I decided to check out the new Nike KO Hoodies which are really nice. Stretchable material, firm medium-shell fleece, and very shiny on the sleeves with a tone-on-tone stripe design, one of the nicest monaural masking patterns you'll ever see. The chest appliques are nice too, very shiny, very tactile. So bought 'em both for $75 each. New Era did a nice job with the caps this year, the stem-tone assignment stitching very accurately done. Bought them both for $30 each too.
    Stretchable material is good for fat people.

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Yeah, that whole "upper level" comment just sort of puts it in perspective.

    We shower in the mezzanine, brush our teeth too.

    SAR I
    lexus club represent

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Stretchable material is good for fat people.
    Doesn't apply to me. Stretchable material is ugly on fat people, actually. The sausage-casing look is not 'in' by any stretch.

    SAR I

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Doesn't apply to me. Stretchable material is ugly on fat people, actually. The sausage-casing look is not 'in' by any stretch.

    SAR I
    Yeah but what do the hookers think?

  18. #38
    One of the things I hate about Florida. I've got a massive hoodie collection that hardly ever gets used anymore.


    I prefer the Titans set. Strongly considering ordering that one for myself, not that I'll get to wear it very often.

  19. #39
    SAR, I know you have that third hoodie option. Why not dress like a 2010 champion?

  20. #40
    The Titans combo with khakis would be my choice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us