Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunday Is The Last Hoodie Day Of The Year - Big Decision

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    One of the things I hate about Florida. I've got a massive hoodie collection that hardly ever gets used anymore.
    Same.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Three good things about the rain:

1. Mezz B people don't show up.

2. Mezz A people slide into dry Mezz B.

3. Upper deckers and Lower levelers have no shelter and can't get past Mezz security.

It's hoody time, Woody. The rest of you, enjoy the Hefty bags.

SAR I
    I'm a lower leveler who has shelter, so how does that make you feel?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    I'm a lower leveler who has shelter, so how does that make you feel?
    As usual his jealousy and envy of "lower levelers" who don't need high powered binoculars to watch the game when the ball is 130 yards away near the opposite EZ stands out clearly

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Our next home game is late November, so Sunday is our last chance to wear our beloved hoodies this season.

I've done the retro hoodie thing since 2008 and don't like the new jersey's so I decided to check out the new Nike KO Hoodies which are really nice. Stretchable material, firm medium-shell fleece, and very shiny on the sleeves with a tone-on-tone stripe design, one of the nicest monaural masking patterns you'll ever see. The chest appliques are nice too, very shiny, very tactile. So bought 'em both for $75 each. New Era did a nice job with the caps this year, the stem-tone assignment stitching very accurately done. Bought them both for $30 each too.

So the question becomes: Which combo to go with the Sunday outfit? Looks like khaki's or neat jeans are in order, the hoodies go nicely with those. Thought sometimes comes to mind, should I get a pair of sports athletic pants that coordinate with the hoodies or just stick with the contrast of wool or cotton? What hoodie are you wearing?

SAR I
    go out to the nearest gas station and fill a container with kerosene, pour over entire throwback hoodie and cap, ignite and step away. You'll make this a better world.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    As usual his jealousy and envy of "lower levelers" who don't need high powered binoculars to watch the game when the ball is 130 yards away near the opposite EZ stands out clearly

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Very little difference in view between seats in row 42 lower level corner and a mezz a corner. Yes, lots of up and down in the lower level and that is a pain to some. But... easiest egress of all, never a line for mens room or concessions before halftime and even then very manageable. Only a $2,500 PSL and the best part is rainy day games we get to watch the suckers in Mezz A get wet

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    go out to the nearest gas station and fill a container with kerosene, pour over entire throwback hoodie and cap, ignite and step away. You'll make this a better world.
    I like the blue and gold.

Hate it on the players but it looks great on the fans.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three good things about the rain:

1. Mezz B people don't show up.

2. Mezz A people slide into dry Mezz B.

3. Upper deckers and Lower levelers have no shelter and can't get past Mezz security.
    It's hoody time, Woody. The rest of you, enjoy the Hefty bags.

SAR I
    At the Colts game, I noticed that the security guard barely looked at my printed ticket (I always print the PDF). As long as you wave a ticket at them and act like you belong, I am pretty sure they will let you in most sections.

If there is nobody at the game, I am moving back to the covered rows in the LLEZ or into the really good seats.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're dressing for cold then go Walt Michaels and wear the Sorels.

Sorels go with hoodies, parkas, and even the occasional Hefty bag. It's the boot that brings all walks of life together.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not wearing green,
    You're not supporting the team.