Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 91

Thread: PREDICT the SCORE: JETS vs MIA dolphins

  1. #61
    Dolphins-23
    Jets-20

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Rams 176

    Pats. 0

    Brady suffers career ending injury on first snap.

    Fans throughout the world stand and cheer the joyous news

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

    Pats would STILL take the division from the 6 -10 Jets.



  3. #63
    Dolphins 16
    Jets 6
    Slow, ugly game.

    Bush with over 200 yards on the ground, 1 td.

    Greene over 100, but fails to score.

    Sanchez 9-23, 89, 2 ints

    Tannehill, 10-14, 120,

  4. #64
    FINS 17
    JETS 13

    The forecast is calling for rain which means itíll be that much harder for them to run the ball against the Dolphins tomorrow.
    For the Jets to win, Sanchez needs to throw the ball 25-30 times. If Cameron Wake is able to disrupt him (which doesnít seem that difficult to get in the Jets backfield lately), Sanchez is probably good for a couple of int.ís
    If they do loose, a chance at the playoffs diminishes to a long shot at best seeing that they have alot of road games ahead of them.

    I hope iím wrong!

  5. #65
    Dolphins 13
    Jets 16

  6. #66
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    9,160
    Jets 24 Dolphins 21

  7. #67
    JETS - 37

    FINS - 17

  8. #68
    Jets win 31-20

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

  9. #69
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,181
    Jets 33
    Fins 10

    The roll begins

    Hayden Smith hits a drop kick!

  10. #70
    Phins 30
    Jets 6

    Game is close early Landry makes two dumb pf penaltys to extend two drives,Maybin gets 2nd tackle of season,Smith shuts down Hill. Tebow is stopped on a 4th and 4 . Greene 25 carries for 64 yds

  11. #71
    Jets 17
    Porpussies 10

    Going into the bye at .500 is a must. Thank god its a home game.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by auctionking View Post
    Phins 30
    Jets 6

    Game is close early Landry makes two dumb pf penaltys to extend two drives,Maybin gets 2nd tackle of season,Smith shuts down Hill. Tebow is stopped on a 4th and 4 . Greene 25 carries for 64 yds
    THIS is a ban post if ever I saw one. Ban you sir.

    jets win.

  13. #73
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,282
    Jets blew their wad last week. A slow, awful game to watch tomorrow. Two high school teams going at it. Missed field goals, missed tackles, dropped passes, fumbles, the whole nine yards.

    Jets - 6
    Fish - 7

    Folk stays perfect for the season, but misses XP.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    THIS is a ban post if ever I saw one. Ban you sir.

    jets win.
    Ban for stating my belief?

  15. #75
    Jets 20
    Phins 13



    I had it 23-13 earlier, but I knocked off 3 points because someone on here jinxed Folk earlier in the week. It means we'll be sweating out a last minute Dolphins drive, but this time the defense will stand tall.

  16. #76
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    3,914
    Jets - 23

    Dolphins - 13

    Greene: 90 yrds 1 TD
    Bush: 70 yrds 1 TD
    Keller: 80 yrds 1 TD
    Cro: makes a big play as usual

    Sent from my LG-P999

  17. #77
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,346
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Jets - 23

    Dolphins - 13

    Greene: 90 yrds 1 TD
    Bush: 70 yrds 1 TD
    Keller: 80 yrds 1 TD
    Cro: makes a big play as usual

    Sent from my LG-P999
    Been playing lights out past weeks.

    GO JETS!!!!

  18. #78
    Dolphins 24

    Jets 17

    Tannehill outplays Sanchez.

    Sanchez with minimum 2 turnovers.

  19. #79

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Been playing lights out past weeks.

    GO JETS!!!!
    UMMMM, I want you to know that I love Cro.
    Thrilled that he is on our team...

    BUT,
    if he had caught that easy interception on Brady's 4th quarter roll-out, we (simply) would have won that game.

    PERIOD.

    Cro has been playing really well, but I could have caught that interception...

  20. #80
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    UMMMM, I want you to know that I love Cro.
    Thrilled that he is on our team...

    BUT,
    if he had caught that easy interception on Brady's 4th quarter roll-out, we (simply) would have won that game.

    PERIOD.

    Cro has been playing really well, but I could have caught that interception...
    Without doubt.

    But you gotta admit, there were at least 5 or 6 "what if's" for that game. The Hill dropped pass, that "defense" that let brady march down the field unabated, questionable play calling inside the 5, etc , etc.

    In Revis' absence, i couldnt ask more from Cro.

    WE NEED THIS W. 3-5, or 4-4 is a big swing.

    GO JETS!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us