Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 82

Thread: Emily VanCamp

  1. #41
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    lol!

    -

  2. #42
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That was me. LOL.

    IMO, prettier/hotter/more stacked than Helen Hunt, but I see what you're saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Helen Hunt is most definitely avian.
    Her nose, most definitely. But that is a great ass pic that 32g posted.

  3. #43
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Her nose, most definitely. But that is a great ass pic that 32g posted.
    As soon as you mentioned her I remembered she had a great keyster back in the day. She is def. Avian now.

    SHelly Long had a great keyster too..iffin anyone remembers Nightshift.


    Henry WInkler turns hampurite at about 1:25 or so. NSFW


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr3rQqkNvGQ


    -
    Last edited by 32green; 10-25-2012 at 11:10 AM.

  4. #44
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    As soon as you mentioned her I remembered she had a great keyster back in the day. She is def. Avian now.

    SHelly Long had a great keyster too..iffin anyone remembers Nightshift.


    -
    Doesn't the latter suffer from longass though? Brb, going to Google....

  5. #45
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Doesn't the latter suffer from longass though? Brb, going to Google....
    check above edited my post

  6. #46
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Doesn't the latter suffer from longass though? Brb, going to Google....
    I stand corrected...no long-ass there.

    Loved that movie though, hadn't thought of that one in years.







  7. #47
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    check above edited my post
    Must check from phone...

  8. #48
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Must check from phone...
    Find a closet...or stall.


    -

  9. #49
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    yet even more blackout material in my life
    It's natural you'd forget your own posts; I remember many, but only a handful of mine.

  10. #50
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    It's natural you'd forget your own posts; I remember many, but only a handful of mine.
    Thats why its great to go back and read epic threads. You can crack yourself up.


    I admit it.

    Ha ha...doot hands! You old sonnafiabetch

    That sort of thing

    -

  11. #51
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Thats why its great to go back and read epic threads. You can crack yourself up.


    I admit it.

    Ha ha...doot hands! You old sonnafiabetch

    That sort of thing

    -
    Tell me about it; I printed out a copy of all my posts, and mailed them to the future.

  12. #52
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Tell me about it; I printed out a copy of all my posts, and mailed them to the future.



    -

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Tell me about it; I printed out a copy of all my posts, and mailed them to the future.
    every year on my birthday, I make a note of everyone who gives me a birthday greeting. then i watch the bottom of the page to see who comes in and leaves without giving me a birthday greeting ( the LIST). those people who know it's my birthday and say nothing are hounded relentlessly during the rest of the year with personalized rage comics, bombay movies, and your more run of the mill sophomoric insults.

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    also a big fan of Helen Hunt, but her square shapped azz told me she was a lesbian long before people started talking about it.

  15. #55
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    every year on my birthday, I make a note of everyone who gives me a birthday greeting. then i watch the bottom of the page to see who comes in and leaves without giving me a birthday greeting ( the LIST). those people who know it's my birthday and say nothing are hounded relentlessly during the rest of the year with personalized rage comics, bombay movies, and your more run of the mill sophomoric insults.
    I guess I never paid attention... where the f*ck do we see people's birthdays here?

  16. #56
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Link?
    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post



    -
    Too much cottage cheese on that oversized-for-her-height-build-and-weight rump. I'll take Emily over Hunt. Hunt also has no upper lip, which is a big turnoff for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    More genius, cross. LOL.

  17. #57
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Thats why its great to go back and read epic threads. You can crack yourself up.


    I admit it.

    Ha ha...doot hands! You old sonnafiabetch

    That sort of thing

    -
    there are posts I remember to this day that most people forgot after seconds.

    i went back to this thread looking as I thought you and Borg came up with masterful phrases concerning Stokes. it's all in the wording.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=227793

  18. #58
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    there are posts I remember to this day that most people forgot after seconds.

    i went back to this thread looking as I thought you and Borg came up with masterful phrases concerning Stokes. it's all in the wording.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=227793
    I'm LOLing at various parts of that "story".

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I'm LOLing at various parts of that "story".
    "of the sprite-sized man of means."

    man are you kidding me? that's gold.

  20. #60
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    "of the sprite-sized man of means."

    man are you kidding me? that's gold.
    I forgot about that line. Gotta admit, knowing Stokes background and his stature, it's pretty perfectly constructed.

    Most of that stuff comes right off the cuff (no real thought involved). That's why I love threads which involve some sort of conflict or insane situation. They almost always spur funny words/phrases from folks like you and the rest of us.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us