Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 82

Thread: Emily VanCamp

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Very sorry, Tim. Should have known it couldn't have been you who said it, as it's not a comment anyone would make unless they were a closeted individual, which you are not.
    In all fairness to you, everyone who read "Tiimmy called her Avian" went "aha, yep, I remember that".

    Because its exactly the type of thing he would say.

    So....





    stfu already.


    -

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    stfu already.


    -

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    In all fairness to you, everyone who read "Tiimmy called her Avian" went "aha, yep, I remember that".

    Because its exactly the type of thing he would say.

    So....





    stfu already.


    -
    LOL.




  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    She's pretty cute, in a girl-next-door kind of way, with a simmering hot sex underneath.

    I would date her.



    Repeatedly.
    would date her until broken.

  6. #26
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL.


    Timmy's like "I dont even drink Avian, I prefer tap".

    -

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post


    Timmy's like "I dont even drink Avian, I prefer tap".

    -
    Unlike me, you're on today.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    goes to show that if you insult any of Borg's women, it's filed away in his brain for future retorts.

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,048
    I would leave her like a glazed donut.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    goes to show that if you insult any of Borg's women, it's filed away in his brain for future retorts.
    Fair, but not entirely true. My mental acuity is no longer at a level of being encyclopedic.

    For some reason, JT's "avian" comment stuck in my craw. I could never accept that as the first thought/word which would come to mind after seeing a woman as beautiful as Emily VanCamp.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    In all fairness to you, everyone who read "Tiimmy called her Avian" went "aha, yep, I remember that".

    Because its exactly the type of thing he would say.

    So....





    stfu already.


    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL.



    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

    Timmy's like "I dont even drink Avian, I prefer tap".

    -

    Cro is right, you are dead on today.


    She reminds me of a young Helen Hunt, another person I had a thing for as well.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Cro is right, you are dead on today.


    She reminds me of a young Helen Hunt, another person I had a thing for as well.
    That was me. LOL.

    IMO, prettier/hotter/more stacked than Helen Hunt, but I see what you're saying.

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That was me. LOL.

    IMO, prettier/hotter/more stacked than Helen Hunt, but I see what you're saying.
    No one ever said us cane_shakers had good memories

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    No one ever said us cane_shakers had good memories
    Forget it. You're still young. Wait 'til you get to where I'm standing.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Cro is right, you are dead on today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That was me. LOL.
    Are you sure it wasn't Timmy or JT?

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't JT?
    God knows. His red robe does mesmerize.

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Very sorry, Tim. Should have known it couldn't have been you who said it, as it's not a comment anyone would make unless they were a closeted individual, which you are not.
    Link?

  18. #38
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    She reminds me of a young Helen Hunt, another person I had a thing for as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    IMO, prettier/hotter/more stacked than Helen Hunt, but I see what you're saying.










    -

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Cro is right, you are dead on today.


    She reminds me of a young Helen Hunt, another person I had a thing for as well.

    Helen Hunt is most definitely avian.

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    God knows. His red robe does mesmerize.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us