Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oh My Goodness A Positive Sanchez Article!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Rex Ryan is killing this team with a strategy that doesn't work and a GM that eschews the best-player-available to stack up the defense with questionable Ryan-guys.

You've never been more wrong. It's comical.

SAR I
    You're acting like somehow this has been proven...hoping to be right doesn't make you right and as of now all of your predictions are looking less and less likely

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    We are losing to the Dolphins.

We will finish either 5-11 or 6-10.

This team is built incorrectly by a head coach who thinks its 1983.

SAR I
    Keep praying for that to happen, its your last chance at having your anti Rex dreams come true

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Bill Parcells said it best "you are what your record says you are" and that fact speaks for itself.

Some people forget the facts like we were team that failed to make the playoffs the year before Sanchez got here and he played well enough for us to go deep into the playoffs....

And not one analyst in the entire NFL thought we had top 7 NFL talent on the team when we lost Farve.

But at the end of the day it is simple we are what our record says we are..... 3 and 4 but that doesn't discount what Mark did in the past....
    Umm...we did fail to make the playoffs the year before Sanchez got here and he did play well enough for us to go deep in the playoffs, so its not acting, its true

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Umm...we did fail to make the playoffs the year before Sanchez got here and he did play well enough for us to go deep in the playoffs, so its not acting, its true
    Ummm just so you know I agree with you!!!

I obviously didn't write a good post!! I was saying Sanchez should be getting credit for our good record since he has been here!!!!

Lol,,, sorry man, I quickly read through and must have read it wrong, I guess all the negative Sar and mainejet posts made me think you were also anti-Jet

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Problem with the Sanchez blind homer crew is that they don't realize 21 other guys are out on the field that contribute to a win or loss. Not worth arguing with people who think team wins and losses are a QB stat.
    They do?

Then why is it not acceptable to take into account the Jets LACK OF TALENT when evaluating Sanchez play this year?

ITS A TEAM GAME. Alot forget this, regardless of what agenda they have.

Sent from my LG-P999

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Umm we did have a week defense the year before Sanchez got here. The Defense and running game were top 5 the year Sanchez was here. His play? An atrocious 54% 12td 20int 63 rating. Dont you dare try to fool people into thinking Sanchez had some kind of good year when he started playing here. We sneaked into the wild card in spite of our Qb's ****ty play not the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Umm we did have a week defense the year before Sanchez got here. The Defense and running game were top 5 the year Sanchez was here. His play? An atrocious 54% 12td 20int 63 rating. Dont you dare try to fool people into thinking Sanchez had some kind of good year when he started playing here. We sneaked into the wild card in spite of our Qb's ****ty play not the opposite.
    And what if we DO dare?

What are you gonna do, Magnus?

Troll us to death?

Jets Insider VIP
    Welcome back Magnus....your brilliant insights have been sorely missed...

Yours truly

Dbake, rextilleon and mainejet.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

There's a great point in this article about how Sanchez has behaved after losing compared to Cam Newton. You think Newton would still be starting in Carolina now if they had Tebow?

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    35 wins

25 losses

including FOUR postseason wins

BEST career record of ANY QB in franchise history.....

the ZERO is in your mirror

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're such a fraud that you need to point to some dumb stat that Sanchez had nothing to do with achieving. You're an absolute embarrassment to this site.

Are you f*cking Sanchez? Because the way you defend him? THAT could be the only reason why.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    +1

That Jets team would have been as successful with anyone QBing it. While Mark did do some good things at times, he was far from being the reason the for the Jets' success.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're such a fraud that you need to point to some dumb stat that Sanchez had nothing to do with achieving. You're an absolute embarrassment to this site.

Are you f*cking Sanchez? Because the way you defend him? THAT could be the only reason why.
    Coming from someone with a pic of a dead deer in his sig, you should be the LAST one here to point out what poster is an "absolute embarrassment", pal.

Jets Insider VIP
    Cannizzaro should be ****ing fired. Proves he's a dumbass.

Jets Insider VIP
    There's literally nothing positive about Sanchez at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    There's literally nothing positive about Sanchez at this point.
    There hasn't been for some time now. Everyone knows what has to happen here and the CS refuses to acknowledge it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    There hasn't been for some time now. Everyone knows what has to happen here and the CS refuses to acknowledge it.
    What has to happen? Nothing can happen until the season's over.