Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Does anyone watch "The Neighbors" on ABC?

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086

    Does anyone watch "The Neighbors" on ABC?

    It's on the bubble with me, but I'm starting to like it more and more.

    Kid who plays Dick Butkus cracks me up, although I thought he was a girl for the first three episodes.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,937
    Jamie has gone down hill.

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    It's on the bubble with me, but I'm starting to like it more and more.

    Kid who plays Dick Butkus cracks me up, although I thought he was a girl for the first three episodes.
    I wont watch anything unless Jim Belushi is killed in it.

    -

  4. #4
    Hate the show. But, absolutely love FOX's Ben & Kate. IMO, one of the best shows of the new season.




    Well written comedy with a great cast, especially Dakota Johnson (Don & Melanie's daughter) and a hysterically funny Lucy Punch as Brit waitress, BJ.

    Dakota:



    Punch:


  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,977
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I wont watch anything unless Jim Belushi is killed in it.

    -
    The withdrawals are horrible but beating heroin addiction is worth it. - good luck on your battle

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I wont watch anything unless Jim Belushi is killed in it.

    -
    He and his brother Jim, were raised in the same Chicago suburb I lived in(as was recently mentioned Gail O'grady of Time Machine Bang fame). EVERYONE said Jim is a douche bag. He came back to do an acting seminar at
    the local community college - like the returning hero. One of the kids wasn't in enough awe of him, i think he was stepping on Belushi's lines trying to get laughs. Belushi threw a fit and put the kid in a headlock. Security had to break them up.

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    He and his brother Jim, were raised in the same Chicago suburb I lived in(as was recently mentioned Gail O'grady of Time Machine Bang fame). EVERYONE said Jim is a douche bag. He came back to do an acting seminar at
    the local community college - like the returning hero. One of the kids wasn't in enough awe of him, i think he was stepping on Belushi's lines trying to get laughs. Belushi threw a fit and put the kid in a headlock. Jim was then brutally killed. ALot.
    Fixed

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us