Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Why I love music.

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,077

    Why I love music.


  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,095
    cool!

  3. #3
    This is sad. Music has died.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    If Chance could sing he'd sound like the white kid.

  5. #5
    Any thoughts on their teeth?

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Any thoughts on their teeth?
    Just got a nasty shot of Islanders owner Charles Wang


  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    If Chance could sing he'd sound like the white kid.
    Chance is a rapper. Everyone knows that.


    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Any thoughts on their teeth?
    HArd to tell from that vid.

    This is Ireland though, so I'm guessing they both could eat an apple through a picket fence.

    -

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    This is sad. Music has died.
    A black kid in Ireland plays acoustic guitar, a white kid sings a Rhianna song perfectly with no autotune, and you think music is dead? If anything, this gives me hope.

    Music is still out there, you're just not looking hard enough.

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    A black kid in Ireland plays acoustic guitar, a white kid sings a Rhianna song perfectly with no autotune, and you think music is dead? If anything, this gives me hope.

    Music is still out there, you're just not looking hard enough.
    He's never recovered from Vanilla Ice's retirement.

    -

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    A black kid in Ireland plays acoustic guitar, a white kid sings a Rhianna song perfectly with no autotune, and you think music is dead? If anything, this gives me hope.

    Music is still out there, you're just not looking hard enough.
    He just needs a dope melody...to Southie anything less than the best is a felony.
    Last edited by frostlich; 10-26-2012 at 11:37 AM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    He just needs a dope melody...to Southie anything less than the best is a felony.
    This guy gets it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us