Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets 10/26

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You know why he would get heralded as a leader? Because he IS our leader. Tim and Greg are BACKUPS.
    Yet, he acts likes Woody's timid lap dog. Keep counting the money, Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That is completely and utterly unjustified and unproven. You should have had a V8 today, man.

That is completely and utterly unjustified and unproven. You should have had a V8 today, man.
    In my opinion it is.

In my opinion it is.
    Proof to back up this opinion?

Proof to back up this opinion?
    You ever see Sanchez come out after a loss and just spit fire? Show any bit of emotion? Nope.

It's all just platitudes and comments like , "We didn't get it done?" "I need to play better." All whilst referring to "Mr. Johnson", "Mr. Tannenbaum", or "Coach Ryan". He sounds like a college sophomore (and often plays like one), not a professional who has been in the NFL for four plus years. Grow up, mother f**ker. Show some balls.

I hate the guy, but at least Tebow is speaking his mind, not towing the party line, like Sanchez.

You ever see Sanchez come out after a loss and just spit fire? Show any bit of emotion? Nope.

It's all just platitudes and comments like , "We didn't get it done?" "I need to play better." All whilst referring to "Mr. Johnson", "Mr. Tannenbaum", or "Coach Ryan". He sounds like a college sophomore (and often plays like one), not a professional who has been in the NFL for four plus years. Grow up, mother f**ker. Show some balls.
    Funny. Brady does the same exact thing. God forbid a player handle things with class and refer to his superiors with respect. Yea, that's it. What we need Mark to do is go full on Cam Newton and act like a little kid and pout because he didn't win.

I'm all for criticizing Mark on his play and his numerous faults, but how he deals with the Media and handles a loss is NOT something you can fault him on.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Grow up, mother f**ker. Show some balls.

I hate the guy, but at least Tebow is speaking his mind, not towing the party line, like Sanchez.

Why should he...SOJF's like yourself, and similar reporters like Mehta, and Wendy Whinini would just turn it around and use it against him.

Never hear anything like that from Patsieville....I actually hate the muzzle Belly puts on the players, but think it makes sense here in NY

So because Sanchez doesn't speak through the media he's not a leader? Should he come out and talk like a WWE wrestler and put on a show to make you feel better? Let him lead the team away from the cameras and microphones

What Borg wants is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBEom...eature=related

Sorry, but I'd rather Mark handle himself with class and respect than explode with emotion on national TV.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

JMO, but everyone has their own personality - there isn't only one way to be a winner.

I have no problem with Sanchez's demeanor after games (or before them for that matter). We as fans tend to get too high and too low based on the outcome. Players need to be more even keel. The Mr. Johnson thing doesn't bother me either - I've heard Jeter refer to Mr. Steinbrenner 100s of times.

My problem with Sanchez is the maddening inconsistency we continually see. If he fixes the ill conceived pass attempts and decisions that are far too prevelant, he can take whatever demeanor he wants in his post game interview. And no one would question his leadership ability.

Conor Orr (@ConorTOrr) tweeted at 10:56 AM on Fri, Oct 26, 2012:
    It's fire drill day here at the #jets facility in Florham park. Wild times. #nyj

Jets Insider VIP
    What Borg wants is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBEom...eature=related

Sorry, but I'd rather Mark handle himself with class and respect than explode with emotion on national TV.
    The only time I really remember Mark losing it during a PC is his rookie season, when he read from pre-written notes after, I believe, the five-interception Bills loss. Remember that? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    The only time I really remember Mark losing it during a PC is his rookie season, when he read from pre-written notes after, I believe, the five-interception Bills loss. Remember that? lol.
    > *throw 5 picks*
    > *still almost win the game*

BUFFALO BETAS! OFFSEASON CHAMPS DOE!

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I actually think it was after the Jacksonville game he read the pre-written statement. If I recall correctly, he was tearing up and crying after the Bills game

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I actually think it was after the Jacksonville game he read the pre-written statement. If I recall correctly, he was tearing up and crying after the Bills game
    You're probably right. Bad losses just all mesh together to me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mark is handling things in the exactly correct way.

Never saw Belichick spit fire at his team to the media either...I guess he too fails the JoeBenigno SOJF Club test and is a crappy leader.

Teblow???? Is he a good leader or a crappy one?? Who knows

What we all DO know is that he is a CRAPPY NFL QUARTERBACK and hopefully the Jets will be rid of him nexy season

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Mark is handling things in the exactly correct way.

Never saw Belichick spit fire at his team to the media either...I guess he too fails the JoeBenigno SOJF Club test and is a crappy leader.

Teblow???? Is he a good leader or a crappy one?? Who knows

What we all DO know is that he is a CRAPPY NFL QUARTERBACK and hopefully the Jets will be rid of him nexy season

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Hes decent in the punt formation.

Id rather Keep Tebow and ditch Santoni-HO.

All Pro
    Conor Orr (@ConorTOrr) tweeted at 10:56 AM on Fri, Oct 26, 2012:
    It's fire drill day here at the #jets facility in Florham park. Wild times. #nyj
    ================================================== ==

Can a Twitter guy tell me what this means?

Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) tweeted at 11:20 AM on Fri, Oct 26, 2012:
    The Maybin-Pouncey crossfire. War of words escalates. #Jets http://t.co/fd7zt89m

Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) tweeted at 11:21 AM on Fri, Oct 26, 2012:
    Tony Sparano says he has a plan for Tim Tebow. Honest. #Jets http://t.co/qYxNX60t

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    LOL, this team and the perception of it by fans is so totally screwed it is laughable. Guys like McElroy and Tebow are quoted saying things that are 100% the truth and right on the money and people blast them for it. Then try and sugar coat things by the cancers of the team like `Tone`.

If Sanchez said what Tebow just did he would be heralded as a great leader.

heralded by whom? certainly not by the media or most Jets fans.