Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: CNN's "Racial Voting Block Calculator"

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,765
    Post Thanks / Like

    CNN's "Racial Voting Block Calculator"

    http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/...html?hpt=hp_t2

    Very interesting.

    Basicly shows that if Romney cannot win 60% of white voters, he loses.


  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/...html?hpt=hp_t2

    Very interesting.

    Basicly shows that if Romney cannot win 60% of white voters, he loses.

    McCain got 56% of the white vote in 2008, a historically bad year for the GOP. I think 60% this time around for Romney is doable. It is really close according to that tool though. At 60% Romney wins 270 to 269

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    McCain got 56% of the white vote in 2008, a historically bad year for the GOP. I think 60% this time around for Romney is doable. It is really close according to that tool though. At 60% Romney wins 270 to 269
    I don't know how legit the calculator is tbh. To flip VA from blue to red, it's saying (assuming other %'s are similar to 2008) that Romney would need 66%+ of the VA White vote.

    That seems.....excessive.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dreams are a wonderful thing

    But sadly for Willard and the GOP who nominated him.....the facts show him trailing and trending lower after the third debatein seven of the nine battleground swing states

    Nevada
    Ohio
    Wisconsin
    Iowa
    New Hampshire
    Virginia
    Colorado

    and leading in only

    Florida
    North Carolina

    Obviously most of these are close and things could turn around in 11 days before the Election

    But right now ...it's the maths that matter

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    A rat is better then the lying scumbag we have now! BTW the rat is pulling ahead in nearly every state you mentioned. If not why is Obama pulling his money out of the states.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    A rat is better then the lying scumbag we have now! BTW the rat is pulling ahead in nearly every state you mentioned. If not why is Obama pulling his money out of the states.
    Nice story

    Not true but nice

    Let us see those state polls taken this week that are your basis



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us