Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Tom Brady helmet

  1. #1

    Tom Brady helmet

    he wore one of the new-fangled helmets on Sunday after stubbornly resisting for years. will he revert to old form as the Patriots revert to their 'usual' uniforms, or is the change for good?

    P. Manning was among the first great established QBs to switch, to Revolution in 2003, which he continues to wear.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,853
    >pic related


  3. #3
    I don't think the new helmets let him listen into the opposing team's radio traffic as well.

    Oh sorry, nevermind, the Pats don't cheat.

  4. #4
    I think President Obama will make an announcement on this tonight. I'm sure the country can't wait to hear whether Brady will be wearing the new style or old style helmet.

  5. #5
    helmet/facemask choice is a huge component of the aesthetic presence of a quarterback, particularly when viewed through the medium of television. this is very relevant.

  6. #6
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,089
    I bet you think about Tom Brady's helmet all day...

  7. #7
    Giselle told her b!tch to wear it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Giselle told her b!tch to wear it.

    I'm guessing you were beat often as a child. Probably still are.

  9. #9
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    he wore one of the new-fangled helmets on Sunday after stubbornly resisting for years. will he revert to old form as the Patriots revert to their 'usual' uniforms, or is the change for good?

    P. Manning was among the first great established QBs to switch, to Revolution in 2003, which he continues to wear.

    You know how I know your gay?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I'm guessing you were beat often as a child. Probably still are.
    I'm sure people who suffered child abuse think that little joke of yours is hilarious.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,136
    We care because..?

  12. #12
    We care Because We Love You.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,236
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I bet you think about Tom Brady's helmet all day...
    German helmut head.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    German helmut head.
    Explanation to a German pleeeeeaaase.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'm sure people who suffered child abuse think that little joke of yours is hilarious.
    I wasn't joking.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    helmet/facemask choice is a huge component of the aesthetic presence of a quarterback, particularly when viewed through the medium of television. this is very relevant.


    If it has any relevance, it's that it might make Brady less likely to get a concussion.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Explanation to a German pleeeeeaaase.
    Really.

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Really.
    Cmon.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I wasn't joking.
    Pats fans showing once again how classy they are(n't).

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    We care because..?
    Pats fans don't care what he wears, why would Jets fans?

    The only thing I'd care about him wearing would be a new ring.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us