Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woody & Tanny R setting up for 2014

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You'll wait a long time for an answer. His judgement is clearly clouded by his hatred of Latino athletes.
    Must have been an entertaining UNC/NC State game for you today...LOL.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I do not disagree.

However, remember the Patsy secondary played absolutely atrocious in that game. They were quite simply horrible. But when it mattered most, we had a 1st and 10 inside the 20 yard line of the Patsies.

What did Sanchez do?

They called play action, something Sanchez normally does well, instead he mistimes his throw and ends up taking a sack back at the 25. For a QB in his 4th season, that is inexcuseable. He had an open WR that would have given us a 1st down and allowed to run out the clock.

It's things like this and many other mishaps that Sanchez has had along the way. It's time to move on. I know, and I'm sure you do also in your heart of hearts, that Sanchez will NEVER take this team to the promised land.
    Wow. You just love rewriting history don't you? Kerley fell down while making a break in his route, Mark couldn't throw that ball at all. Taking the sack was the right play in that situation as it made NE burn another timeout. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't shock me in the least bit if he was told to just go down if the play wasn't there. But hey, why let the truth get in the way of your agenda right?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Wow. You just love rewriting history don't you? Kerley fell down while making a break in his route, Mark couldn't throw that ball at all. Taking the sack was the right play in that situation as it made NE burn another timeout. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't shock me in the least bit if he was told to just go down if the play wasn't there. But hey, why let the truth get in the way of your agenda right?
    Rewriting history, or just flat out making **** up and not having a clue...

Either way, well done pal, you're getting good at this.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 10-27-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Must have been an entertaining UNC/NC State game for you today...LOL.
    I root for Wolfpack always..... Tough loss. Looked like the JETS again.

I root for UNC always....except against the Wolfpack.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Rewriting history, or just flat out making **** up and not having a clue...

Either way, well done pal, you're getting good at this.
    Thanks . Mark needs to play better overall and become more consistent. No doubt. But it's truly amazing to me what lengths people will go to in order to fit their agendas. Yes, the guy is frustrating at times (hell I almost completely gave up after san fran) but he's still young. Although I DESPISE the Eli comparison because you can say it about a million other Qb's, he still didn't fully put it together until the 07 playoff run and and the 08-09 season. There's still room for growth and I'm still hopeful that Mark will get there.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    the NY JETS, 43 yrs of losing, dont expect to see them in the SB anytime soon.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    the NY JETS, 43 yrs of losing, dont expect to see them in the SB anytime soon.
    So sayeth bigsojfnNJ as always wallowing inw his misery

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical Jets. Setting up for 2014 when the world is going to end on Dec. 21, 2012.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Typical Jets. Setting up for 2014 when the world is going to end on Dec. 21, 2012.
    Not much "rapture" going on right now, though.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What team moves on from a highly drafted QB in 3 years that has a winning record?? Please name ONE.
    That is complete stupidity and you know that just as well as I do. You are arguing for the sake of being able to argue. And you suck at it to boot.

EVERYONE in the entire football watching world KNOWS Sanchez had nothing to do with creating that winning record. NOTHING. Virtually, everyone except for a select few (like YOU, SG3, Ray Ray) thinks Sanchez sucks. The media says he sucks. Coaches from other teams do not respect his passing abilities. They've had the very SAME defensive attack in regards to Sanchez. Stack the box, stop the running game, and CHALLENGE Sanchez to pass the ball down the field. That is something he consistently fails miserably at.

Honestly, do you REALLY want to be mentioned in the same sentence as SG3?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is complete stupidity and you know that just as well as I do. You are arguing for the sake of being able to argue. And you suck at it to boot.

EVERYONE in the entire football watching world KNOWS Sanchez had nothing to do with creating that winning record. NOTHING. Virtually, everyone except for a select few (like YOU, SG3, Ray Ray) thinks Sanchez sucks. The media says he sucks. Coaches from other teams do not respect his passing abilities. They've had the very SAME defensive attack in regards to Sanchez. Stack the box, stop the running game, and CHALLENGE Sanchez to pass the ball down the field. That is something he consistently fails miserably at.

Honestly, do you REALLY want to be mentioned in the same sentence as SG3?
    LOL...YOU said MOST teams would have moved on from Sanchez at this point. Did you not? I have asked for ONE example of a team moving on from a highly drafted QB after 3 years that had a winning record.

It is a simple question, just answer it. You made the comment, now back it up tough guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What team moves on from a highly drafted QB in 3 years that has a winning record?? Please name ONE.
    And once again, STOP playing selective response. You were asked a question that you need to answer HONESTLY. I'll be waiting.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And once again, STOP playing selective response. You were asked a question that you need to answer HONESTLY. I'll be waiting.
    I asked you a simple question to back up your statement. There is no selective response. YOU made the statement, now back it up or STFU. It is pretty simple.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL...YOU said MOST teams would have moved on from Sanchez at this point. Did you not? I have asked for ONE example of a team moving on from a highly drafted QB after 3 years that had a winning record.

It is a simple question, just answer it. You made the comment, now back it up tough guy.
    I will answer as I am a tough guy.

The results speak for themself. Sanchez has done NOTHING but weigh this team down since he was selected 5TH overall of all things.

His numbers are horrid and many QB's with BETTER numbers than him have been tossed to the side because of ineffectiveness.

And it doesn't make a f*cking difference if a QB with a winning record has never been removed after 3 seasons or not.

SANCHEZ is going to be the FIRST.

He sucks and he will inevidably be REMOVED sooner rather than later.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will answer as I am a tough guy.

The results speak for themself. Sanchez has done NOTHING but weigh this team down since he was selected 5TH overall of all things.

His numbers are horrid and many QB's with BETTER numbers than him have been tossed to the side because of ineffectiveness.

And it doesn't make a f*cking difference if a QB with a winning record has never been removed after 3 seasons or not.

SANCHEZ is going to be the FIRST.

He sucks and he will inevidably be REMOVED sooner rather than later.
    LOL...That was not the question, not surprised you having trouble with this. What team gave up on a highly drafted QB after 3 years that had winning record??

Again, YOU made the comment, I am just looking for evidence to support that. Just admit you were wrong and move on, everyone else knows it, its OK.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I asked you a simple question to back up your statement. There is no selective response. YOU made the statement, now back it up or STFU. It is pretty simple.
    Does your vagina stink today?

I asked YOU the question FIRST. I also just gave you the courtesy of answering your question to me. And NO, I will not STFU.

If you don't like what I have to say. If reality is too tough for you to handle, you can KMA. Because what I've predicted is the REALITY.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does your vagina stink today?

I asked YOU the question FIRST. I also just gave you the courtesy of answering your question to me. And NO, I will not STFU.

If you don't like what I have to say. If reality is too tough for you to handle, you can KMA. Because what I've predicted is the REALITY.
    What are you 5 years old? Do you need the whole thing read back to you? I could care less what you have to say, but at least man up when questioned about your comment.

I asked a very simple question to you a while back about YOUR comment, you have yet to answer it, and instead ask a question in response. I realize it is hard for you to process two ideas at the same time in your mind, but just provide some simple evidence to support your comments.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Sanchez hits a wide open Hill in the endzone instead of throwing a wounded duck for an INT, the Jets win.

If Sanchez's turnovers don't lead to 9 points for the Pats, the Jets win.

We can go both ways all day on this one.
    you can do that with every play over a 60 minute game and its changes the game along the way...But..Point Blank with 2 minutes to go..

Hill catches an easy pass....Game over.
    Or Rex's D makes a stop...Game over.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are you 5 years old? Do you need the whole thing read back to you? I could care less what you have to say, but at least man up when questioned about your comment.

I asked a very simple question to you a while back about YOUR comment, you have yet to answer it, and instead ask a question in response. I realize it is hard for you to process two ideas at the same time in your mind, but just provide some simple evidence to support your comments.
    No, I'm not 5 years old, but I do get the impression you have reading comprehension issues. Your question I ANSWERED. Or do you also have trouble reading?

I said ONCE AGAIN, it doesn't matter what other teams would do with their QB if he had a winning record in year 4. This is the NYJ we are talking about, not some other team.

Sanchez's play speaks for itself. It sucks, pure and simple. And EVERYONE except for the sold out Jets fans like you, KNOWS that Sanchez had NOTHING to do with any winning record the Jets had in 2009 and 2010. More often than not, the Jets didn't win BECAUSE of him, they won in SPITE of him.

You also have chosen to go with selective responses once again. As evidenced by choosing not to answer my question which I asked you FIRST.

But forget about it anyway. You're obviously just another joke poster that JI has. You can't handle the truth and certainly would never acknowledge it.

You have now been lumped in with SG3. Maybe the two of you should go get a room?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Sitting on cap money
    Bunch of contracts coming off the books in 2013
    Pace- Scott- Thomas- Smith- Pouha
    Harris will be redone/traded

I was thinking about this the other night & this division in 2 years is there for the taking.
    Brady will be 2 years older

The Bills have just had the worst signings (Fitz & Williams) contracts will kill that team
    Miami is also rebuilding somewhat

When you look at the NY Jets going forward, they need a RB & some stud LBs
    That's not that hard to find.
    2 years from now?
    Kerleys a great draft pick
    Hill will be up to speed
    Hopefully Holmes will be gone & they replace him with a "team" guy
    2 drafts to get some young bad azz Olineman
    Plenty of cap money to grab a couple top FAs
    D is already young & should be rockin in 2014
    Wilk- Coples- Ellis- Davis

Woodys a fame whore, nothing would be bigger than the Jets "getting" to the 1st Superbowl to be played outdoors @ Metlife.
    Sure, every team tries to win the Superbowl every year but it just seems to me that he has Tanny setting up the perfect storm to go for it again like they did when they signed LT, Richardson, Scott, Woody ect.
    Jets will be players in FA over the next 2 years
    Book it.
    Bro, its cold and raining--whatever you are smoking--please give me a hit.