Thread: It's a legitimate excuse!

It's a legitimate excuse!

"More than anything, the revolving door around Sanchez has been the biggest hurdle for the coordinator. The Jets have had their top four pass catchers Dustin Keller, Jeremy Kerley, Stephen Hill and Holmes on the field together for only 16 plays this season,"Sparano said.

How good would Atlanta look if they had to deal with the same situation?
    Imagine Ryan playing with no Jones, White, & Gonzalez.

Guaranteed loss!
    Hell, Cleveland would probably beat them!

I actually think Sparano has done an admiral job considering he never had the whole crew healthy including in camp.
    I will say I think he made a mistake not having Tebow in on the 3rd & 1
    In Pats game but each week you can question a play call in every game.

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    "More than anything, the revolving door around Sanchez has been the biggest hurdle for the coordinator. The Jets have had their top four pass catchers Dustin Keller, Jeremy Kerley, Stephen Hill and Holmes on the field together for only 16 plays this season,"Sparano said.

How good would Atlanta look if they had to deal with the same situation?
    Imagine Ryan playing with no Jones, White, & Gonzalez.

Guaranteed loss!
    Hell, Cleveland would probably beat them!

I actually think Sparano has done an admiral job considering he never had the whole crew healthy including in camp.
    I will say I think he made a mistake not having Tebow in on the 3rd & 1
    In Pats game but each week you can question a play call in every game.
    completely agree.

Everyone's been scream no talent, Sanchez stinks Tanny should be fired ...

Reality is the Jets had their toughest part of their schedule, without the majority their offensive weapons, in a new system.

They have looked liked a different team the past two weeks.

Accuracy and decision making have nothing to do with who he is throwing the ball to, those are his biggest obstacles. No one faults him for throwing a ball away if the guys can't get open, of if it is a legitimate drop.

He is not as good as his fans think he is but he is a lot better than some of his detractors believe.

Rookie
    Absolutely! We have been saying the same thing for the last 3 1/2 years though and that goes back to Tanny. We discussed how Sanchez started with

Thomas Jones then went to Tomlinson now Greene.
    Jerricho Cotchery gone
    Braylon Edwards gone
    Holmes should be gone
    Damien Woody
    Allen Faneca

(All a revolving door around Sanchez)

Hoping we build the team around Sanchez now that they have drafted defense who I think will be very good for years with Coples, Wilkerson, Ellis, Harrison, Harris, and Davis.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Accuracy and decision making have nothing to do with who he is throwing the ball to, those are his biggest obstacles. No one faults him for throwing a ball away if the guys can't get open, of if it is a legitimate drop.

He is not as good as his fans think he is but he is a lot better than some of his detractors believe.
    Accuracy and decision making have everything to do with who you are throwing the ball to! As you know, most football teams run option routes, the Jets do to, and the QB and receivers have to be on the same page. It takes time, practice and game day repetitions for the QB to know where his WR will be. So yes, Sanchez's numbers are down because of the new system, new WRs and injuries.