Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 165

Thread: Stephen Hill is a beast.

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,034
    Post Thanks / Like

    Stephen Hill is a beast.

    With the exception of an ability to catch the ball, this kid has ALL the intangibles.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRO BOWEL B!TCHES!

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    No question. It's Sanchez's fault the ball hit him in the stomach instead of his hands.

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve Hill is a beast at dropping passes

  5. #5
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile Steven hill is a beast

    Good hands on a receiver is vastly over rated

  6. #6
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    He gives new meaning to being a number two receiver.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure why Hill does not use his physical attributes. He lets the ball come to him and never uses his hands. We have a 6'4" WR who plays like a 5'8" one. SOJ!!!

    Raw? Poor coaching? Maybe a little of both.

    That was a decent pass by Sanchez. They are few and far between and we need to capitalize when they occur.

    Our issues are we have a DC/publicist as a HC. We swapped the worst OC in the NFL for the new worst OC in the NFL. And we have no depth at any position.

    Blow it up!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    It all fits into Tannenbaum's scheme. Trade for a QB who can't throw, use a first round pick on a receiver who can't catch, use a first round pick on a Corner who can't cover, hire an OC who's not an OC....man, when this plan comes to fruition, it's gonna be teh AWESOME.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    It all fits into Tannenbaum's scheme. Trade for a QB who can't throw, use a first round pick on a receiver who can't catch, use a first round pick on a Corner who can't cover, hire an OC who's not an OC....man, when this plan comes to fruition, it's gonna be teh AWESOME.
    It's so sad and true it's hilarious.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fire Everybody. I don't care anymore.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL.

    I like Rex but I think he has to go. We need an offensive minded coach or at least a coach who believes in offense.

    Not sure how much of the blame gets assigned to each but we need a complete change at GM, HC and QB. The threesome is beyond repair. Maybe Sanchez can be salvaged but we at least need to bring in a new competent QB next year. Can't bank on him.

    Unfortunately our owner does not give a ****. He is willing to spend money. but that is only to make money. And he spends it poorly.



    **EDIT. F*ck Sanchez. I have seen enough. Where was that throw?
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 10-28-2012 at 03:17 PM.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    A receiver that cant catch, only the fkn Jets LOL

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    With the exception of an ability to catch the ball, this kid has ALL the intangibles.
    This is one of my favorite posts of the year--just brilliant--ARCHIVED.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    PRO BOWEL B!TCHES!
    lmao.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    It all fits into Tannenbaum's scheme. Trade for a QB who can't throw, use a first round pick on a receiver who can't catch, use a first round pick on a Corner who can't cover, hire an OC who's not an OC....man, when this plan comes to fruition, it's gonna be teh AWESOME.
    You are just no grokking the big picture here. But never fear RayRay will lather you up to speed.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    You are just no grokking the big picture here. But never fear RayRay will lather you up to speed.
    Rah Rah is stuck in traffic coming home. He left after the first half so he could work on his analysis.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL.

    I like Rex but I think he has to go. We need an offensive minded coach or at least a coach who believes in offense.

    Not sure how much of the blame gets assigned to each but we need a complete change at GM, HC and QB. The threesome is beyond repair. Maybe Sanchez can be salvaged but we at least need to bring in a new competent QB next year. Can't bank on him.

    Unfortunately our owner does not give a ****. He is willing to spend money. but that is only to make money. And he spends it poorly.



    **EDIT. F*ck Sanchez. I have seen enough. Where was that throw?
    I have to agree; I am just about totally done with this regime.

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooops, forgot to mention using a first round pick on a sack artist who couldn't sack a bag of groceries.

    Tannenbaum: Marching to the beat of his own dumber.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to mention . . .

    Hill caught a ball with his hands a couple of drives ago. Might be the first all year.

  20. #20
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Forgot to mention . . .

    Hill caught a ball with his hands a couple of drives ago. Might be the first all year.
    Where have you been? The Jets are historically one of the most effective garbage-time teams in the league.

    At least there's that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us