Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark SUCKCHEZ.....I rust my case!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Sanchez needs to hit up the Home Depot parking lot for a job...

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Mark Sanchez needs to hit up the Home Depot parking lot for a job...

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    I just love how all of a sudden a QB underperforming in the NFL now gives idiots excuses to make racist jokes.

Really shows peoples true characters and why even when Sanchez had good games, certain posters wouldn't support him.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    Not going to debate that Sanchez sucks...HOWEVER

Are there any worse posters than those who scream THIS QB SUCKS WILL NEVER BE GREAT YADA YADA just so they can pat themselves on the back when it doesn't work out?

You act like you predicted something unfathomable. Something noone else could have predicted. You really went out on a limb there. Watch this:

I predict the next QB the Jets draft as a starter is going to SUCK. He is going to be horrible and won't win us a Superbowl!

No **** Sherlock, there is about 9/10 chance that will be the case. It is the NORM not the EXCEPTION.

I said from day one this guy was too much pu$$ to play qb in the NFL....trust me I wanted to be wrong but knew I wasn't . True story.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mainejet, great post, but I think the Sanchez police are even finally starting to realize what I knew a long time ago....he just SUCKS!

Very funny what u said about sg3 !!!! Lol
    He is the one who HATES the most that DBAKE was right all along!!! Eat it!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were both spelling errors on purpose? Or just ironic that you misspell "rest" in a thread you are thumping your chest about your knowledge. That's good stuff.

I am sorry for the persecution you suffered through in your crusade against Mark Sanchez. I hope the feeling of "being right" makes it worth it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, you sure are "rusted" alright.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    Mainejet, great post, but I think the Sanchez police are even finally starting to realize what I knew a long time ago....he just SUCKS!

Hell, even Jetsfreak doesn't get it or at least would never acknowledge it. It's not about patting ourselves on the back. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read about the Sanchez debate.

It's ALWAYS been about just wanting the Jets to win for christ sake. You knew the team was broken with Sanchez in there, and just wanted so badly for CHANGE to happen. So the team can back on the right track.

He'd rather called other posters racists because they are pointing out the obvious. When Sanchez is ultimately cut from the NYJ, he may not ever get another NFL job.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    He never had a chance here
    all he had and is still getting is chances.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many dropped passes can you blame in him, really?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

Hell, even Jetsfreak doesn't get it or at least would never acknowledge it. It's not about patting ourselves on the back. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read about the Sanchez debate.

It's ALWAYS been about just wanting the Jets to win for christ sake. You knew the team was broken with Sanchez in there, and just wanted so badly for CHANGE to happen. So the team can back on the right track.

He'd rather called other posters racists because they are pointing out the obvious. When Sanchez is ultimately cut from the NYJ, he may not ever get another NFL job.
    HELLO, what is the entire point of this thread? Are you serious?

So are you trying to tell me that if Sanchez were Italian he would have still said he needs to get a job in the parking lot of Home Depot? That has NOTHING to do with his race right? Are you really that naive or just that stupid?

And btw, I said Sanchez sucks. I agree he should be benched. Refute this post. I dare you.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    After four years of screaming, explaining, getting banned for my beliefs, etc etc etc....would anyone like to take the other side of the mark Sanchez will never be a quality nfl qb....because after today....DBAKE rest his case.
    No one has an issue with saying he sucks. The reason you get banned and insulted is because you parade around like your better than everyone else you asshat. After miserable losses no one needs a d*** like you starting threads about how great you are. Your one of the worst posters on this board. Leave. If you don't. I sincerely hope someone bans you. AGAIN.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Third-person now? Give it a rust.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

So are you trying to tell me that if Sanchez were Italian he would have still said he needs to get a job in the parking lot of Home Depot? That has NOTHING to do with his race right? Are you really that naive or just that stupid?

And btw, I said Sanchez sucks. I agree he should be benched. Refute this post. I dare you.
    Disagree about the race issue, but he won't. He's an animal murdering coward.
    Last edited by Mogglez; 10-28-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, you rust it, alright. You rust it big time.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good, bad or indifferent get used to him because he'll be here at least another two years.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just love how all of a sudden a QB underperforming in the NFL now gives idiots excuses to make racist jokes.

Really shows peoples true characters and why even when Sanchez had good games, certain posters wouldn't support him.
    How is suggesting a job at home depot racist? Most employees I have seen there are white. Or are you refereeing to Mark's caucasian half being insulted? PC police are retards.

Oh you meant day laborers. I guess they hang out at home depot in your neck of the woods.
    Last edited by AmericanMadman; 10-28-2012 at 04:27 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

Yeah I love when they say I don't love my team I just want to be right about suckchez!!!!! I loved this team since I was 10!!!! I just knew I was right about him all along and voiced my opinion on it.

As for suckys future....he should be gone next year thank god, I do however think he will end up as a back up for someone.

I never in my 31 years of being a jet fan dislike a player as ai do mark sucky suckchez!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

this is said by people who laugh at carlos mencia it wasn't that big of a deal damn this pc world is making us all whiny *****es.............i don't care if people call me a cracker or snow bunny i actually think it is funny and their is nothing wrong with people saying i am from the south so i must be a redneck and watch nascar some stereotypes are true.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    How is suggesting a job at home depot racist? Most employees I have seen there are white. Or are you refereeing to Mark's caucasian half being insulted? PC police are retards.
    Home Depot employees don't work in the parking lot. People, most often of Mexican decent do. People who are most often in this country illegally.

Please stop trying to condone racism by playing the "PC Police, everything is racist" card. When a racist joke is made, it is racism. This has NOTHING to do with being "Politically Correct".

MaineJet, you have been in this thread for an AWEFUL long time. Still waiting on your reply.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post

Eh. He said "parking lot". Playing naive will fail you here. And you know Sanchez ethnic heritage. And I don't know if its racism or ignorance, but Sanchez is not "half" caucasian.

Perhaps you're letting his skin color confuse your racial radar?