Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 94

Thread: Mark SUCKCHEZ.....I rust my case!!!

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    A. Sanchez is more American than most of you on this board.

    B. He can buy a few Home Depots.

  2. #42
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    this is said by people who laugh at carlos mencia it wasn't that big of a deal damn this pc world is making us all whiny *****es.............i don't care if people call me a cracker or snow bunny i actually think it is funny and their is nothing wrong with people saying i am from the south so i must be a redneck and watch nascar some stereotypes are true.
    That's fantastic for you. Kudos, it must be really hard for you being a white man in the south.

    People know what to expect at Comedy Clubs. I expect to hear racist jokes at comedy clubs and I have no problem with it.

    A Jets message board is not the place for it, and I can GUARANTEE you that if it were against an Irish or Italian person, the mods wouldn't stand for it.

    Want to know why, I've been around long enough to have seen people be banned by saying stuff against the Italian and Irish.

    But since it's just the Hispanics it's ok. No big deal.

  3. #43
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on board for the past 3 weeks, sanchez blows

  4. #44
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    That's fantastic for you. Kudos, it must be really hard for you being a white man in the south.

    People know what to expect at Comedy Clubs. I expect to hear racist jokes at comedy clubs and I have no problem with it.

    A Jets message board is not the place for it, and I can GUARANTEE you that if it were against an Irish or Italian person, the mods wouldn't stand for it.

    Want to know why, I've been around long enough to have seen people be banned by saying stuff against the Italian and Irish.

    But since it's just the Hispanics it's ok. No big deal.

    well i can see your point if it happened before but if i said

    white people watch nascar
    irish people drink alot
    latinos always go to home depot
    italian people are mob people
    jews hord their money
    asians eat cats
    blacks smoke weed all the time

    and got banned for it then it would go with my statement where i said this pc world is making us all whiny little *****es and we might as well grow vaginas

    the sad part is the smarter we get the dumber we get

  5. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    That's fantastic for you. Kudos, it must be really hard for you being a white man in the south.

    People know what to expect at Comedy Clubs. I expect to hear racist jokes at comedy clubs and I have no problem with it.

    A Jets message board is not the place for it, and I can GUARANTEE you that if it were against an Irish or Italian person, the mods wouldn't stand for it.

    Want to know why, I've been around long enough to have seen people be banned by saying stuff against the Italian and Irish.

    But since it's just the Hispanics it's ok. No big deal.

    Umm, when the mods did that, were the comments about an Irish or Italian player ? Or were they about a poster ?

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Umm, when the mods did that, were the comments about an Irish or Italian player ? Or were they about a poster ?
    Does it REALLY matter if it is a player vs a poster? Does it change the implications in any way?

    The bottom line is there is more than enough evidence for you to say Sanchez sucks and deserves to be benched (which I agree with) based on his PLAY and PERFORMANCE.

    There is no need to bring race into this whatsoever. It doesn't add anything to your argument at all, so what is the point?

    Do you need examples:

    1) Mike Vick deserves to be benched. GOOD
    2) Mike Vick deserves to be benched. He should just go home and eat fried chicken and watermelon. BAD

    Is that really so hard to understand?

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    Does it REALLY matter if it is a player vs a poster? Does it change the implications in any way?

    The bottom line is there is more than enough evidence for you to say Sanchez sucks and deserves to be benched (which I agree with) based on his PLAY and PERFORMANCE.

    There is no need to bring race into this whatsoever. It doesn't add anything to your argument at all, so what is the point?

    Do you need examples:

    1) Mike Vick deserves to be benched. GOOD
    2) Mike Vick deserves to be benched. He should just go home and eat fried chicken and watermelon. BAD

    Is that really so hard to understand?
    i love fried chicken and watermelon and i am white. silly

    they are only bad stereotypes because people like you identify them as so

  8. #48
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much rust in here.

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    HELLO, what is the entire point of this thread? Are you serious?


    So are you trying to tell me that if Sanchez were Italian he would have still said he needs to get a job in the parking lot of Home Depot? That has NOTHING to do with his race right? Are you really that naive or just that stupid?

    And btw, I said Sanchez sucks. I agree he should be benched. Refute this post. I dare you.
    It doesn't have ANYTHING to do with racism. He was showing his anger with Sanchez's performance, yes. But it DIDN'T have anything to do with Sanchez's color. Get over yourself.

    And this is the same old crap you have to deal with from democrats. I'm always called a racist because I happen to think the president is a job killer.

    It's crap. You don't draw conclusions about someone being a bigot because he said something in anger.

    And if he's such a racist, why don't you ask him what he would say about Sanchez if he were a great QB in the mold of Peyton Manning? You know just as well as I do that he would speak in glowing terms about our minority QB. It's about WINNING for christ sake.

  10. #50
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    It doesn't have ANYTHING to do with racism. He was showing his anger with Sanchez's performance, yes. But it DIDN'T have anything to do with Sanchez's color. Get over yourself.

    And this is the same old crap you have to deal with from democrats. I'm always called a racist because I happen to think the president is a job killer.

    It's crap. You don't draw conclusions about someone being a bigot because he said something in anger.

    And if he's such a racist, why don't you ask him what he would say about Sanchez if he were a great QB in the mold of Peyton Manning? You know just as well as I do that he would speak in glowing terms about our minority QB. It's about WINNING for christ sake.
    Answer this VERY SIMPLE QUESTION you dolt:

    Does "he should work in the parking lot of Home Depot" have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his race?

  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    Yeah I love when they say I don't love my team I just want to be right about suckchez!!!!! I loved this team since I was 10!!!! I just knew I was right about him all along and voiced my opinion on it.

    As for suckys future....he should be gone next year thank god, I do however think he will end up as a back up for someone.

    I never in my 31 years of being a jet fan dislike a player as ai do mark sucky suckchez!!!
    I'll be honest with you, I think Mark Sanchez is probably a very nice kid. I think I'd like him.

    But that has NOTHING to do with Sanchez being the QB of the NYJ. He sucks and he needs to go.

    But I'm a racist because I said something derogatory about Sanchez's playing ability.

  12. #52
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

    It's crap. You don't draw conclusions about someone being a bigot because he said something in anger.
    " Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become... habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character. And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny! What we think we become".

    - Margaret Thatcher

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    Answer this VERY SIMPLE QUESTION you dolt:

    Does "he should work in the parking lot of Home Depot" have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his race?
    No, it doesn't. But it has EVERYTHING to do with Sanchez NOT being the QB of the NYJ.

    Like I said already, IT'S ABOUT WINNING!!!!!!

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    That's fantastic for you. Kudos, it must be really hard for you being a white man in the south.

    People know what to expect at Comedy Clubs. I expect to hear racist jokes at comedy clubs and I have no problem with it.

    A Jets message board is not the place for it, and I can GUARANTEE you that if it were against an Irish or Italian person, the mods wouldn't stand for it.

    Want to know why, I've been around long enough to have seen people be banned by saying stuff against the Italian and Irish.

    But since it's just the Hispanics it's ok. No big deal.
    Oh, OK so by that logic if the poster had made you laugh at his comment then he would CEASE to be a racist?! That's some kind of logic you have going there.

  15. #55
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    No, it doesn't. But it has EVERYTHING to do with Sanchez NOT being the QB of the NYJ.

    Like I said already, IT'S ABOUT WINNING!!!!!!
    Oh, ok. So you HONESTLY believe that if it were a WHITE QB, he would have still said that he should find his next job in the parking lot of a Home Depot.

    I really feel sorry for you that you are so blinded by ignorance that you can't even admit when someone else says something wrong and can't be man enough to just admit it was a wrong thing to say.

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Eh. He said "parking lot". Playing naive will fail you here. And you know Sanchez ethnic heritage. And I don't know if its racism or ignorance, but Sanchez is not "half" caucasian.

    Perhaps you're letting his skin color confuse your racial radar?
    PK is a liberal. Everybody knows liberals can't be racist.

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    A. Sanchez is more American than most of you on this board.

    B. He can buy a few Home Depots.
    C. He still sucks

    D. Helicopters are the CHEESE.

  18. #58
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    Oh, ok. So you HONESTLY believe that if it were a WHITE QB, he would have still said that he should find his next job in the parking lot of a Home Depot.

    I really feel sorry for you that you are so blinded by ignorance that you can't even admit when someone else says something wrong and can't be man enough to just admit it was a wrong thing to say.
    No of course not. Day laborers are typically of Hispanic descent, at least in the north east. If he were Italian he should get a job at a pizzeria or as a mechanic. If he were Irish he should go get drunk somewhere. If he were German he should go design an overpriced car. Feel better?

    Get you panties untwisted and worry about something that actually matters as opposed to an anonymous poster on a football site who is upset with someone about a person's performance on the field.

    I'm sure you have said and done things in life others have found offensive too.

    Or are you insinuating that as a white qb he would not get crap on this board for multiple pathetic performances?
    Last edited by AmericanMadman; 10-28-2012 at 05:21 PM.

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    Oh, ok. So you HONESTLY believe that if it were a WHITE QB, he would have still said that he should find his next job in the parking lot of a Home Depot.

    I really feel sorry for you that you are so blinded by ignorance that you can't even admit when someone else says something wrong and can't be man enough to just admit it was a wrong thing to say.
    Yeah, I must be blinded by ignorance. Just like many other posters in this thread who question your racist accusations.

  20. #60
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    No of course not. Day laborers are typically of Hispanic descent. If he were Italian he should get a job at a pizzeria or as a mechanic. If he were Irish he should go get drunk somewhere. If he were German he should go design an overpriced car. Feel better?

    Get you panties untwisted and worry about something that actually matters as opposed to an anonymous poster on a football site who is upset with someone about a person's performance on the field.

    I'm sure you have said and done things in life others have found offensive too.
    Listen, all I did was simply note that it was funny that a QB playing poorly in the NFL could be an excuse to start allowing racist jokes on this message board.

    Things didn't escalate until others, like you, rode in as his white knights to cry that what he said WASN'T racist at all or that even if it was it's ok and no big deal.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us