Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: For sale: #6 jersey... cheap.

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    For sale: #6 jersey... cheap.

    many various uses for this unique item. Could be used to check oil level in your car. Rolled up tightly, it could possibly stop a draft at the bottom of an exterior door. Could be burned at a campfire for amusement purposes. The only thing it can not help you with apparently, is complete an NFL pass.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only if you include matches and lighter fluid with the deal.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Westwood one just said Touchdown Chad Shy-llins. (Phonetically speaking)

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that jersey still for sale? Sanchez is leading this team to a victory. I'd like to buy this as soon as possible. Would you be willing to take a trade?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Is that jersey still for sale? Sanchez is leading this team to a victory. I'd like to buy this as soon as possible. Would you be willing to take a trade?
    sure. Got a Justin McCairens jersey? I've been looking for one of those for a while..

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    sure. Got a Justin McCairens jersey? I've been looking for one of those for a while..
    will you take a Glen Foley jersey?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    sure. Got a Justin McCairens jersey? I've been looking for one of those for a while..
    No way you're getting my #81 JMcCeemee.

    How about a #81 Curtis Conway instead?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    many various uses for this unique item. Could be used to check oil level in your car. Rolled up tightly, it could possibly stop a draft at the bottom of an exterior door. Could be burned at a campfire for amusement purposes. The only thing it can not help you with apparently, is complete an NFL pass.
    It could also be used as toilet paper.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glen Foley!??!?


    Curtis Conway??!!



    I don't think you gentlemen we're listening when I said this thing could be used for oil checking AND drafty doors!!!!!

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    21,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Browning Nagel > Suck-chez...


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,523
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Only if you include matches and lighter fluid with the deal.
    That's the only way to wash the stench of suck out of it.

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    514
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Browning Nagel > Suck-chez...


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Bubby Brister > Browning Nagle > Sanchez

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa Beach, Fl
    Posts
    3,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got one I will give you....

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why i dont buy any jets merch with current players names....

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    That's the only way to wash the stench of suck out of it.
    It must be destroyed.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    It must be destroyed.
    It must be thrown into the firey pits of mordor'!!!

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weekend just got worse. vaGiants winning.

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    This is why i dont buy any jets merch with current players names....
    It's prefectly fine to buy current player gear.

    Just make sure you pick players who aren't sucky hyped up JAG's.

    My Mangold Jersey is perfectly awesome still. The team, and O-Line may suck, he sure doesn't.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Weekend just got worse. vaGiants winning.
    They are well coached well disciplined talented team. They draft well and their FO actually cares about winning. This comes as a surprise to you?

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ray Lucas did have a nice stretch of games that one year. How much you want?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us