Thread: An embarressment to NY and the NFL

An embarressment to NY and the NFL

I understand that sometimes you loose games even though you play hard, that's part of football but to have another team talk smack all week about you and then allow them to essentially take it to you at home is unacceptable from every standpoint.

Up until now I have not said much about Sanchez, Ryan or Tanny but it's time to clean house and start over with management that has a strategic plan and a QB who can be a franchise QB. Cut the dead wood now and get players who want to play and can tackle with their bodies instead of their hands, wide receivers who can catch the call and a QB who has pocket presence.

Absolutely beyond disgraceful performance, offense, defense, special teams, coaching, literally an F across the board.

Not sure how the team can possibly rebound from this, but I really think its time to look to the future, play the young guys and especially mcelroy.

Sanchez is finished in NY....zero leadership, accountability, sense of urgency, enthusiasm, ANYTHING today. Forget his disgusting performance, he wasnt even rooting his guys on in the beginning of the game when we were down, zero leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    I understand that sometimes you loose games even though you play hard, that's part of football but to have another team talk smack all week about you and then allow them to essentially take it to you at home is unacceptable from every standpoint.

Up until now I have not said much about Sanchez, Ryan or Tanny but it's time to clean house and start over with management that has a strategic plan and a QB who can be a franchise QB. Cut the dead wood now and get players who want to play and can tackle with their bodies instead of their hands, wide receivers who can catch the call and a QB who has pocket presence.
    This is all up to Woody to clean house from the top down...do you really believe he will do it? I hope so but I'm not holding my breadth.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Absolutely beyond disgraceful performance, offense, defense, special teams, coaching, literally an F across the board.

Not sure how the team can possibly rebound from this, but I really think its time to look to the future, play the young guys and especially mcelroy.

Sanchez is finished in NY....zero leadership, accountability, sense of urgency, enthusiasm, ANYTHING today. Forget his disgusting performance, he wasnt even rooting his guys on in the beginning of the game when we were down, zero leadership.
    Sanchez knows it's over

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post

+10000 I have been one of Sanchezs biggest supporters; trying to be patient but it has become increasingly obvious that he is just missing something. Don't know if it's confidence or what but it is time to turn the page.

I've never seen a team fall so fast on their faces. Just 2 years ago, the Jets were the hottest team in the NFL. Hardcore, enthusiastic coach with the great speeches. Young QB with several weapons on offense. A dominant defense.

Jets have become a shadow of their former selves.

Rookie
    I blame this on the officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I've never seen a team fall so fast on their faces. Just 2 years ago, the Jets were the hottest team in the NFL. Hardcore, enthusiastic coach with the great speeches. Young QB with several weapons on offense. A dominant defense.

a poor FO coupled with an incompetent coaching staff has degraded the team rather than upgraded it...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post

The window has closed. We know it - but does Woody???

All League
    Sanchez, I agree. Tanny, I agree. Rex, I probably agree but am a little hesitant.

When you change coaches, you most likely change schemes. When you change schemes, you get rid of your best players to start a rebuild (ie Vilma, Abraham etc).

I think we have a good thing going with Wilkerson, Coples, Ellis, Davis.

I would hate to lose or waste the prime years of some of those players.

it really doesn`t matter. Just a game. You get absolutely nothing in the long run if the team wins or loses. Stop wasting your money and just watch the games for entertainment on tv.