Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: It`s a great time to be a Jets fan

  1. #1

    It`s a great time to be a Jets fan

    .





















    where have I heard that before? Wasn`t it here?

    It`s a great time to be a Jets fan and a STH? Who kept on saying that? was it an sg person?


    That was your typical SOJ today. Nothing has changed nor will it ever.

  2. #2
    It's a great time to be a Jets fan about as much as it was a great time to be Jewish during the Holocaust.

    Yes, I just compared being a Jets fan to genocide.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    It's a great time to be a Jets fan about as much as it was a great time to be Jewish during the Holocaust.

    Yes, I just compared being a Jets fan to genocide.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,720
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    It's a great time to be a Jets fan about as much as it was a great time to be Jewish during the Holocaust.

    Yes, I just compared being a Jets fan to genocide.
    well said!

  5. #5
    Well we do get a week off...and we can make alternative plans for the playoffs

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    It's a great time to be a Jets fan about as much as it was a great time to be Jewish during the Holocaust.

    Yes, I just compared being a Jets fan to genocide.


    Really dude? Remember this reprimand by you? What a hypocrite.

    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'm sure people who suffered child abuse think that little joke of yours is hilarious.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Really dude? Remember this reprimand by you? What a hypocrite.
    Remember how you said you were serious and so that made up for it? What a hypocrite.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Remember how you said you were serious and so that made up for it? What a hypocrite.
    Right. I wasn't joking about a serious subject and you use the Holocaust as a joke and I'm the hypocrite. Pathetic.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Right. I wasn't joking about a serious subject and you use the Holocaust as a joke and I'm the hypocrite. Pathetic.
    You asked someone if he had fun being abused as a child or some ish. I made a comparison that pointed out it's not a good time to be a Jets fan. That's completely different. If I had said, "Haha, did you have fun in the Holocaust, jewy jew person!?!?", then you would be correct.

    Also, I didn't know that child abuse wasn't a serious subject. Good to know.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You asked someone if he had fun being abused as a child or some ish. I made a comparison that pointed out it's not a good time to be a Jets fan. That's completely different. If I had said, "Haha, did you have fun in the Holocaust, jewy jew person!?!?", then you would be correct.

    Also, I didn't know that child abuse wasn't a serious subject. Good to know.
    You're dumber than a rock I see. Never mind.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    You're dumber than a rock I see. Never mind.
    Solid argument. Good show, mate.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Solid argument. Good show, mate.
    Ok dude......I said to a perpetually angry and conspiracy obsessed poster that he must have gotten beaten up alot as a child. How you found that as a "joke" about "child abuse" shows the state of YOUR intelligence, not mine. YOU just made light of the Holocaust, as if watching your team stink it up against the lowly Fish was somehow on par with unthinkable genocide and crimes against humanity.


    Yeah, you're okay.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Ok dude......I said to a perpetually angry and conspiracy obsessed poster that he must have gotten beaten up alot as a child. How you found that as a "joke" about "child abuse" shows the state of YOUR intelligence, not mine. YOU just made light of the Holocaust, as if watching your team stink it up against the lowly Fish was somehow on par with unthinkable genocide and crimes against humanity.


    Yeah, you're okay.
    I literally don't even care enough to read that post. You can have the internet win if you want, lol.

    +1

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Ok dude......I said to a perpetually angry and conspiracy obsessed poster that he must have gotten beaten up alot as a child. How you found that as a "joke" about "child abuse" shows the state of YOUR intelligence, not mine. YOU just made light of the Holocaust, as if watching your team stink it up against the lowly Fish was somehow on par with unthinkable genocide and crimes against humanity.


    Yeah, you're okay.
    After a Jet loss and a Patriot win you're on a Jets board. Go away loser.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    After a Jet loss and a Patriot win you're on a Jets board. Go away loser.
    Oh, did you guys lose? Against the Fish? Well, I'm sure you kept it close.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,848
    what about child abuse during the holocaust...?

    funny or offensive?


  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    what about child abuse during the holocaust...?

    funny or offensive?

    Trick question; hilariously offensive.

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,992
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Oh, did you guys lose? Against the Fish? Well, I'm sure you kept it close.
    Wtf


    -

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,542
    Jets play Fins

    Pats play Rams

    Yet these no life ****ers are still here, fkn pathetic I feel better now. Jets suck but at least my life doesnt

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,848
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Wtf


    -
    how about a cathartic ban for the chowd?

    I'm sure we'd all feel better after...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us