Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It`s a great time to be a Jets fan

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    After a Jet loss and a Patriot win you're on a Jets board. Go away loser.
    They will get a ban for like 4 hours and be back, if not they just change their name and come back.

Jets Insider VIP
    Major changes are the only thing to look forward to.

It's clear that Sanchez is a bum who will be lucky to still be in the league as a backup 3 years from now.

It's clear that we have a stubborn, clueless DC commanding the ship who lets the inmates run the asylum.

It's clear that we have a glorified accountant masquerading as our GM.

So what the hell is there to get excited about besides the prospect of some major changes at seasons end?

This team is staring at a full blown rebuilding process no different than the Jags, Browns or Chiefs.

And you know what? That's fine.

Just as long as major changes are made and we don't sit around treading water with our lame ass QB and our clueless HC and GM.

Seriously. Why is this guido guy even allowed on the board? He never contributes anything of use.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Oh, did you guys lose? Against the Fish? Well, I'm sure you kept it close.
    Coming on a Jets site after a terrible loss and rubbing it in? Isn't this the definition of trolling? Dude trust me if I ever spend as much time as you do trying to antagonize an opposing fanbase you have permission to kill me. My life doesn't blow that bad. Did you complete any passes today doll lover?

Jets Insider VIP
    Coming on a Jets site after a terrible loss and rubbing it in? Isn't this the definition of trolling? Dude trust me if I ever spend as much time as you do trying to antagonize an opposing fanbase you have permission to kill me. My life doesn't blow that bad. Did you complete any passes today doll lover?
    Atta boy.....

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Atta boy.....
    I rarely have a problem with anyone on here. This guy has been unbearable for years. Imagine getting perma-banned and having to change your screen name multiple times on a forum that doesn't support your team. I mean: LOL.

I don`t see any of the homers on this board. Wonder what happened?