Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lose 2 Championship Games + Lose The Team = Should Have Been Fired Last January

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    He was whipping the shlt out of that sorry a$$ pu$$ycat of a defense you got...
    And then as usual, he ****ed it up.

Exclamation HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU BURY THE FOOTBALL ?

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Rex Ryan is the problem:

1. He built the team incorrectly.

2. The defense he inherited was better than the one he created.

3. He's ignored all offensive responsibility.

4. He hasn't supported his quarterback.

5. He hasn't gotten a running back that can be a difference-maker.

6. His team is undisciplined.

7. His team is unprepared.

8. He lost the pulse of the locker room and never got it back.

SAR I
    === But , their practice sessions go so well every week.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

1. He built the team incorrectly. (Tanny gets the players)

2. The defense he inherited was better than the one he created. (Tanny gets the players)

3. He's ignored all offensive responsibility. (We have Sparano for that)

4. He hasn't supported his quarterback. Pure BS

5. He hasn't gotten a running back that can be a difference-maker. (thats on Tanny)

6. His team is undisciplined. (or not enough smart players, Tanny)

7. His team is unprepared. (They are prepared, but not talented enough to execute)

8. He lost the pulse of the locker room and never got it back. (not true)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Curtis - Complier
    Lamont jordan- part time player and he sucked
    Wayne Chrebet - Tail end of his career. slow white guy.
    Jericho Cotchery- Super jag
    Santana Moss - Alligator arms and ran out of bounds in NY. Good punt returner though.
    Laverneus Coles - He was good. Never a top 10 receiver though.
    Ritchie Anderson- please

I mean, SAR writes this like Chad had top 5 talent around him at every position. Then lists a bunch of jags that any non jets fan would say - Who?

I understand we overvalue these guys cause they are our players, but besides curtis, theres what 1 or 2 pro bowls between these guys?

SAR, Sanchez sucks. Whether its the coach, the players, the Gm, etc... the fact is he sucks. Doesnt matter what the reasons are. When you put him out there on sunday, 90% of the time he stinks.
    wow...you miss the point entirely...don't disagree the support around Pennington wasn't Great. and mostly Jags...the point is that they were significantly better than what Sanchez has to work with today.

Martin - agreed compiler...but was he better than Shonn Green?
    Jordan - backup...had his moments. had equivalent talent to Shonn Green...but Shonn Green is the starter.
    Anderson - 3rd down/fullback/hybrid - just a jag, but was better than mcnight, powell, Conner Hilliard

I'll take the recievers as a group. Holmes is probably a better reciever than all 4 listed (Chrebet, Cotch, Moss, Coles). For one he is hurt. Two he is a malcontent that can't be trusted to run the correct routes if things aren't going his way. As for the rest of the recieving core...you know the guys that are playing right now....I would take any of the four listed that Penny had to work with over any of the scrubs that are out there now. Hill may have potential, but at this point in his development all 4 of Penny's recievers were better.

And BTW, the Oline (save for maybe one year) was better too.

If Chad Pennington had never been rushed back he would STILL be the QB here.

Light years better than Sanchez. Sanchez could only hope to one day accomplish what Pennington did 2002-2004.

Give Pennington the defense and OL that Sanchez had? Ha. We'd have celebrated at least a Super Bowl appearance by now.

Give me a ****ing break trying to discredit Pennington. HE is the best QB we've had in the last 20 years. Testaverde was better than Sanchez, too. At least he could THROW.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    If Chad Pennington had never been rushed back he would STILL be the QB here.

Light years better than Sanchez. Sanchez could only hope to one day accomplish what Pennington did 2002-2004.

Give Pennington the defense and OL that Sanchez had? Ha. We'd have celebrated at least a Super Bowl appearance by now.

Give me a ****ing break trying to discredit Pennington. HE is the best QB we've had in the last 20 years. Testaverde was better than Sanchez, too. At least he could THROW.
    10-6 Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    10-6 Chad.
    I'll take 10-6 Chad with an average defense over 8-8 Mark with a Top 5 or 10 defense.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll take 10-6 Chad with an average defense over 8-8 Mark with a Top 5 or 10 defense.
    and you would never see an AFC Championship game. EVER. Under pressure, CHAD broke like humpty dumpty. Heart of a Lion, body of a china doll.

There is a reason he never won the big games. Body being first.

He had GREAT teams with Vilma, Abraham, CMart, Chrebet etc...

His playoff performance against Baltimore in 2008 is his legacy.
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 11-04-2012 at 07:58 PM.

And then as usual, he ****ed it up.
    That loss was on The defense more than Sanchez