Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bold Prediction

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Bold Prediction

If Tebow is given the chance to start a minimum of 3 games for this team, the Jet fan base will fall in love with the guy, thats the haters, the on the fence fans and the Sanchez apologists. New York just wants a winner and he will provide that. Screw his throwing motion, his slow release etc. etc. etc. He will win for you and you will learn to love it.

Remember me, I'm laying it on the line here and if I'm wrong I will accept the ridicule. I'm not going anywhere.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    If Tebow is given the chance to start a minimum of 3 games for this team, the Jet fan base will fall in love with the guy, thats the haters, the on the fence fans and the Sanchez apologists. New York just wants a winner and he will provide that. Screw his throwing motion, his slow release etc. etc. etc. He will win for you and you will learn to love it.

Remember me, I'm laying it on the line here and if I'm wrong I will accept the ridicule. I'm not going anywhere.
    You are a girl in the dorm at UF?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Magic isn't real.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

3-5 at the bye wit h a few chances to win in the second half...

Great idea...start Teblow for all eight.....And when he "leads'" the Jets to 3-13 it should give the jets a excellent shot at the first pick in the April draft

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

Great idea...start Teblow for all eight.....And when he "leads'" the Jets to 3-13 it should give the jets a excellent shot at the first pick in the April draft

This team sucks....... We are going down like west side crack whore.

Get with reality.........

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jarvis jones!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a bold prediction! So, is this Mamma Tebow, Tim himself, or someone from UF?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets' see; Joe Namath career stats,

Career completion percentage: 50.1%
    Total TD's to INT's: 173/220
    Career QB Rating: 65.5%
    Average pass per game yardage 197 yards
    Win/Loss/Ties: 68/71/4

But he was a winner, kinda sounds like someone we have sitting on our bench right now, just saying.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPKf7y1F-Q

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope they start him for 8 games. If we are not winning a Super Bowl, I prefer picking in the top 5 so we have a shot at an elite QB or pass rusher. With Tebow starting, I feel a lot better about our chances of picking in the top 5.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably not going to happen
    Sanchez will stay as starter and team will go 9-7 and just miss playoffs
    Does this go on in San Diego ?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want to retort do it with something credible. Your point is right however after the bye some chances to win. Very good chance Tebow would go 6-2 or 5-3, team record after Tebow 9-7 or 8-8, book it. Thats based on past performance on what he did for Denver.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

+1

Hopefully it's not too late to save the season. I can't stand seeing him rot away on the bench behind this gutless pretty boy who happens to be the worst QB in the league. I just don't get it. I thought the reason we brought Tebow in this year was to avoid being stuck with Sanchez when he goes through these struggles.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    I hope they start him for 8 games. If we are not winning a Super Bowl, I prefer picking in the top 5 so we have a shot at an elite QB or pass rusher. With Tebow starting, I feel a lot better about our chances of picking in the top 5.
    +1 Tebow gives us the best chance at a top 5 pick

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    +1

Hopefully it's not too late to save the season. I can't stand seeing him rot away on the bench behind this gutless pretty boy who happens to be the worst QB in the league. I just don't get it. I thought the reason we brought Tebow in this year was to avoid being stuck with Sanchez when he goes through these struggles.
    He was brought here to sell jerseys to morons and generate headlines in the off season, not to actually play QB. Teblow sucks at QB

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    He was brought here to sell jerseys to morons and generate headlines in the off season, not to actually play QB. Teblow sucks at QB
    So did Joe Namath, absolutley sucked at QB, really bad stats, but he was a winner and in case you haven't checked lately, he was the only Jet QB to win a Super Bowl. Manage the game and win, that is what Tebow brings and Sanchez cannot. And BTW, he will sell a lot of Jerseys to boot.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Magic isn't real.
    At least not for JETS fans.

As JETS fans we get to live with the reality of curses.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    So did Joe Namath, absolutley sucked at QB, really bad stats, but he was a winner and in case you haven't checked lately, he was the only Jet QB to win a Super Bowl. Manage the game and win, that is what Tebow brings and Sanchez cannot. And BTW, he will sell a lot of Jerseys to boot.
    GFY Teblow fan. Namath had lousy stats it was a different era.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets' see; Joe Namath career stats,

Career completion percentage: 50.1%
    Total TD's to INT's: 173/220
    Career QB Rating: 65.5%
    Average pass per game yardage 197 yards
    Win/Loss/Ties: 68/71/4

But he was a winner, kinda sounds like someone we have sitting on our bench right now, just saying.
    Joe Namath was largely considered by most who saw him before his knees were destroyed (prior to getting into the NFL) as one of the greatest QBs ever.

He is in the HoF on the merit of beating the seemingly unbeatable.

You guys as fans want to be hipsters and want to win with a crappy QB?

Go for it.

I'll be the guy holding up the bring back Kotite sign in the seats every game since he was a dees and do's guy. And dees and dos win football games like crappy QB's.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    GFY Teblow fan. Namath had lousy stats it was a different era.
    So I guess Tebow salvaging a Denver team last year, going 7-4, winning the division, beating Pitt in the playoffs was a different era, my how time flies dipster.