Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bold Prediction

BOLD PREDICTION
    Sanchez runs the table

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    So I guess Tebow being QB on a Denver team last year, completely lucking into 7-4 because Prater routinely made 59-60 yard field goals to make up for his lack of having real NFL QB skills and Marion Braber was too stupid to fall down in bounds, winning the worse division in football, barely beating a hobbled Big Ben and a totally depleted defense AT HOME against Pitt in the playoffs was absolute and total luck, my how time flies.
    There I fixed it for you Teblowhard. BTW you should be slapped GD silly for even mentioning Namath in the same sentence as Tebow. It really shows that you have zero knowledge of the game of football.

Again GFY Tebow only fan

Practice Squad
    Give it a rest, Tebow is a winner and ten times th QB of Sanchez. We have a winning QB with a better career QB rating on the bench. Tebow has about 2x as many TDs as interceptions career and he lead a losing team to a 7-4 record and a win in the playoffs. The Jets are starting the worst starting QB in the league and they have the best back-up QB on the bench. Oh yeah Tebow rushed for almost 700 yards last year too (in limited action).

What is Rex afraid of? The Jets are blown out twice this year and Tebow doesn't see a snap. Is he protecting Mark's feelings? Sorry any other QB in the league would be on the bench right now.

Heck it's not even that Sanchez's number are that bad - though you would be hard pressed to find a QB with worst numbers, it's that his picks and fumbles are at the worst times.

It's a joke that New York fans are asking for McElroy. Seriously - you have a proven winner on your bench and you say he sucks. Give me a break. Disappointed in Rex, thought he had balls and cared about winning football games. It seems he cares more about Sanchez's feelings or something ... I don't know.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    There I fixed it for you Teblowhard. BTW you should be slapped GD silly for even mentioning Namath in the same sentence as Tebow. It really shows that you have zero knowledge of the game of football.

Again GFY Tebow only fan
    Let's agree never to mention anybody's name in the same sentence as anybody else's name that way no ones feelings are hurt or are offended.

All Pro
    I've seen Tebow play QB many times for the Broncos. I already know I'll never love him, because I want an elite passing offense and he's a horrible passer.

Our answer is not on the roster. Sanchez, Tebow, McElory.... None of them have the chops to be a real franchise QB.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You are a girl in the dorm at UF?
    Hey southpark, you think she's hot or one of those butterfaces?
    Last edited by Vin; 10-28-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrebet Crunch View Post
    Give it a rest, Tebow is a winner and ten times th QB of Sanchez. We have a winning QB with a better career QB rating on the bench. Tebow has about 2x as many TDs as interceptions career and he lead a losing team to a 7-4 record and a win in the playoffs. The Jets are starting the worst starting QB in the league and they have the best back-up QB on the bench. Oh yeah Tebow rushed for almost 700 yards last year too (in limited action).

What is Rex afraid of? The Jets are blown out twice this year and Tebow doesn't see a snap. Is he protecting Mark's feelings? Sorry any other QB in the league would be on the bench right now.

Heck it's not even that Sanchez's number are that bad - though you would be hard pressed to find a QB with worst numbers, it's that his picks and fumbles are at the worst times.

It's a joke that New York fans are asking for McElroy. Seriously - you have a proven winner on your bench and you say he sucks. Give me a break. Disappointed in Rex, thought he had balls and cared about winning football games. It seems he cares more about Sanchez's feelings or something ... I don't know.
    Thank You Crunch for the support, you know it, I know it but the rest of the bad machines do not. Tebow will be a success in this league and it will be with another NFL team much to the delight of many of our Jet compadre's.

Our organization is dysfunctional, they have this huge talent on the bench while the absolute worse QB in the NFL is still starting and has the full support of the coaches. That is borderline criminal. After 44 years of rooting for this team my era may be ending. Thanks again.

Feels a bit like re-arranging the tables on the titanic...

We know what sanchez is... we know what tebow is....

Neither are joe willy... call me crazy but I wouldn't mind seeing what tebow AND the other Bama QB we have.

At this point mark has lost his sense of pressure... In year 1/2 he was slippery back there now he just wilts or deosn't even see/feel it coming and we get all these fumbles. Either way he needs to see the bench. Might as well give tebow a shot. Mark on the otherhand looks shot. I think playing in NY is over marks head... He'd do better somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    3-5 at the bye wit h a few chances to win in the second half...

Great idea...start Teblow for all eight.....And when he "leads'" the Jets to 3-13 it should give the jets a excellent shot at the first pick in the April draft

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    At least the controversies will be over.