Thread: Everyone is *****in about the Jets

Everyone is *****in about the Jets

and how sucky they are.

Has anyone thought about the Flight Crew? I feel really bad for these pretty girls. They have to go on that field half naked and cheer their hearts out for this crap team. I really feel bad for them. I know they get paid for it, and probably decent too but, I feel bad for them. How long before these women are told to pack it up? I`m sure Woody will fold them up before he puts a decent product out there.

I'd put on a pair of short-shorts and a tank-top and cheer for the damn Browns as long as they paid me enough.

Jets Insider VIP
    Aaaaaannnd the ****ty threads have begun to pour in.

This is exactly why I hate all the pregame trash talk, it fired them up and they kicked our asses and rubbed it in our faces

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Aaaaaannnd the ****ty threads have begun to pour in.
    how is this a ****ty thread? I think it`s a legit thread that involves another aspect of this franchise that no one ever gives much thought about aside from drooling.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    how is this a ****ty thread? I think it`s a legit thread that involves another aspect of this franchise that no one ever gives much thought about aside from drooling.
    That's it. Shutting down the Macbook. This thread made me do it.

Veteran
    Spaghetti. Spilling spaghetti.

Quote Originally Posted by I against I View Post
    That's it. Shutting down the Macbook. This thread made me do it.
    now thats funny.

even she`s laughing.

Love the costume.

Jets Insider VIP
    now thats funny.
    See? ****ty thread is ****ty.

How have we come this far with only one pic... Borgo is not pleased...

Jets Insider VIP
    and how sucky they are.

Has anyone thought about the Flight Crew? I feel really bad for these pretty girls. They have to go on that field half naked and cheer their hearts out for this crap team. I really feel bad for them. I know they get paid for it, and probably decent too but, I feel bad for them. How long before these women are told to pack it up? I`m sure Woody will fold them up before he puts a decent product out there.
    They get paid to be all rah-rah. We have to do it for free; actually it costs us to be all rah-rah. No sympathies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    They get paid to be all rah-rah. We have to do it for free; actually it costs us to be all rah-rah. No sympathies.
    I know. Pay me and I`d do it too. I`d have to wear more clothing though otherwise fans would leave in droves. Oh, they leave in droves anyway. Count me in then. I`ll wear boxers and a guinea t. You can all watch the boxers morph into a g-string, which is what usually happens after a few hours. LOL

If the Jets continue this sort of football next season, we might be seeing the last of The Flight Crew. Woody ain`t gonna want to lose anymore money than he already is. They`d be the first to go.