Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm trying to jump ship. ...

All Pro
    If you can "jump ship" and "become" a Giants fan you were never really a Jets fan to begin with.

It's like becoming a Patriots fan because you moved to Boston. If you were ever really a Jets fan it's just not something you could ever do.

You might feel like jumping ship--but the fact remains, that like the rest of us masochists, you will eventually come back to the Jets. That the nature of being a fan.

I am a Jets fan through and through. While I am often envious of the way the Giants organization runs their team, I'd never switch my allegiances. This team needs to be blown up and restarted, and even though I'm only 24, I feel like ill die before I will see the Jets be a successful organization.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusPrime View Post
    I am a Jets fan through and through. While I am often envious of the way the Giants organization runs their team, I'd never switch my allegiances. This team needs to be blown up and restarted, and even though I'm only 24, I feel like ill die before I will see the Jets be a successful organization.
    Well I'm 35 but this Jets team makes me feel like I'm 65 right now as they continuously take years off my life. good lord....

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    and become a Giants fan. .. i think this game almost did it for me.. ...finding it very hard to root for this team anymore.

any one feel this way ??
    seeyalaterbye

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

How old are some of you guys? Seriously?

If the Kotite years didn't make me jump ship then I sure as sh*t aint doing it now.
    LOL Same here!!!!!!! The Kotite era was brutal!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

How old are some of you guys? Seriously?

If the Kotite years didn't make me jump ship then I sure as sh*t aint doing it now.
    One up.