Thread: Hate to say it

Hate to say it

But this ****ty season and game today are not on Sanchez. And I'm not a Sanchez apologist. He's been set up to fail. Oline was abysmal today. Anyone still think Howard is an upgrade? Clyde Gates, enough said. Jonathan Grimes? No pass rush, no depth. Worst special teams in over a decade today. A stinker of a game for a mediocre team: every team has at least 1 a season, they've already had 3.

This game was over before Sanchez hit the field. This starts at the front office and then with coaching. Don't see how Tanny survives this. And I am a Tanny apologist. If he goes, would be terrified if they gave the reins to Rex. The new GM should be able to pick his own coach.

I tend to be upbeat the few times I post, but this team is in danger of quitting by December.

My first one.

DUMP

Not all of it was on him, but to deny that he definitely had a hand in this loss.

I wanted to believe in him, but I just can't. I don't even hate him, honestly. He seems like a nice guy who you would go and have a drink with while catching the game at Buffalo Wild Wings. But, I just don't have any confidence in him as my QB. I feel like a kid watching a horror movie with my hands obscuring my vision....just waiting for the INT, fumble, whatever sort of turnover.

I don't have to have an Elite Pro-Bowler for a QB. I just want a guy that doesn't give me that feeling of dread in my stomach when I see him drop back.

Jets Insider VIP
    Its not all his fault. But he stinks anyways. Tanny, rex and mark will all be gone next year. So let sanchez finish out this 5-11 season and lets get ready for the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Its not all his fault. But he stinks anyways. Tanny, rex and mark will all be gone next year. So let sanchez finish out this 5-11 season and lets get ready for the draft.
    Sanchez actually said "I just happen to be in the spot ... But it doesn't bother me at all" in regards to all the criticism ... As if any QB in his position would have the same results .... What a loser .... Even said he felt good today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Sanchez actually said "I just happen to be in the spot ... But it doesn't bother me at all" in regards to all the criticism ... As if any QB in his position would have the same results .... What a loser .... Even said he felt good today.
    Not making excuses for Sanchez's play, but WTF do you expect him to say realistically? Do you want him to pout like Cam Newton or go into a psychotic rant. Seriously WTF do you want the dude to say? What could he realistically say that would make you happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    Not making excuses for Sanchez's play, but WTF do you expect him to say realistically? Do you want him to pout like Cam Newton or go into a psychotic rant. Seriously WTF do you want the dude to say? What could he realistically say that would make you happy?
    Dunnie wants Tim to start. Don't pay him any attention.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Not all of it was on him, but to deny that he definitely had a hand in this loss.

I wanted to believe in him, but I just can't. I don't even hate him, honestly. He seems like a nice guy who you would go and have a drink with while catching the game at Buffalo Wild Wings. But, I just don't have any confidence in him as my QB. I feel like a kid watching a horror movie with my hands obscuring my vision....just waiting for the INT, fumble, whatever sort of turnover.

I don't have to have an Elite Pro-Bowler for a QB. I just want a guy that doesn't give me that feeling of dread in my stomach when I see him drop back.
    Agreed and well said! I feel very much like you! Living in florida I am embarassed today!

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Dunnie wants Tim to start. Don't pay him any attention.
    I don't think Tebow is the answer.

I KNOW Sanchez is not the answer.

I want Tim to at least get a chance. This team has single handedly hamstrung his career.

If this happens and Tebow sucks ... Controversy is over.

Sanchez isn't the whole problem, but he's a big part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    See, Manchez?

Dunnie has NOTHING to respond about since you are 100% correct.

I think Mark stinks(I used to defend him but even I have limits) but even someone who thinks he stinks still KNOWS that you have to BE A PROFESSIONAL AND SAY...ALL...THE..RIGHT...THINGS.

Dunnie doesn't understand that. His solution would probably be to throw a tantrum as if he lost his last life on a playstation videogame, thus slamming the controller to the ground while screaming in frustration.

A lot of teams have offensive lines beat to ****. Good Qbs can create time by being competent.

Sanchez isn't competent.

All Pro
    Did you actually watch the game?

Sanchez must be thrilled that Blaine Gabbert is still starting because he's the only reason Sanchez isn't the worst quarterback in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Did you actually watch the game?

Sanchez must be thrilled that Blaine Gabbert is still starting because he's the only reason Sanchez isn't the worst quarterback in the league.
    Matt Cassell/Brady Quinn is the worst QB, KC hasn't had a lead in regulation all year lolz

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    Matt Cassell/Brady Quinn is the worst QB, KC hasn't had a lead in regulation all year lolz
    Fair enough. Sanchez is the third worst QB in the league.